Dangerous Lunatic

Bump! emotion_bigvein

Adored Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
Luna Faris
Go ahead and post, quote me, heart the thread, and vote in the poll. I'm going for Megathread now, but will keep this thread around and use it for other achievements as they come up.

Achievements I'm working on now:
1. MEGATHREAD!! - Please post as much as you want to in this thread. I need 500 posts!!
2. MARK TWAIN!! - Please quote me as much as you will. I'll quote you too if you ask.
3. MEGA TIPSY!! - Please tip me!!
4. BIG TIPPER!! - I'll tip many people in this thread!! (I can't guaruntee I'll remember to tip everyone, but I'll try to.)

Post links to your threads, and I'll help you too! I won't help with sausage fest, hive mind, nudist colony, or prayer circle, but if what you need is posts, <3's or </3's, votes, or a female avatar, I'll gladly help you if you post your links! biggrin You can also feel free to leave links to the other types of threads I said I wouldn't do. Someone else in my thread might see it and help you. You never know...
quote and tip please

Timid Lover

Luna Faris
Go ahead and post, quote me, heart the thread, and vote in the poll. I'm going for Megathread now, but will keep this thread around and use it for other achievements as they come up.

1. MEGATHREAD!! - Please post as much as you want to in this thread. I need 500 posts!!
2. MARK TWAIN!! - Please quote me as much as you will. I'll quote you too if you ask.
4. BIG TIPPER!! - I'll tip many people in this thread!! (I can't guaruntee I'll remember to tip everyone, but I'll try to.)

Post links to your threads, and I'll help you too! I won't help with sausage fest, hive mind, nudist colony, or prayer circle, but if what you need is posts, <3's or </3's, votes, or a female avatar, I'll gladly help you if you post your links! biggrin You can also feel free to leave links to the other types of threads I said I wouldn't do. Someone else in my thread might see it and help you. You never know...

helped heart

Bloodthirsty Pyromaniac

24,925 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Ruthless Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
forgot about this

Ruthless Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100

Ruthless Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100

Nimble Elocutionist

Luna Faris

Voted, tipped, quoted, and posted biggrin

Pants

Luna Faris

Pants

Luna Faris
mrgreen

Pants

Luna Faris
forgot about this

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Diamond Pants