• Perfect Attendance 400
karmas lure
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
Oooooooooooo, last page. Only 2-3 left!
Thank you for your help! I really appreciate it 3nodding
Just come right out and say it! "Karma, I love you". (sniff, sniff) I love you too man! Happy V-Day!
"Karma, I love you" xd Happy Valentine's day to you too mrgreen
Did you get the Love Machine achievement?
Nope, I did not~ How many do I need to receive to get one? And thank you for helping me again emotion_awesome

Perfect Sweetheart

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
Just come right out and say it! "Karma, I love you". (sniff, sniff) I love you too man! Happy V-Day!
Nope, I did not~ How many do I need to receive to get one? And thank you for helping me again emotion_awesome
Nevermind~ I just found out i have to send 100 v-cards xp

Lonely Fairy

21,475 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Liberal Prophet

41,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Wall Street 200
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
No, did you get the achievement where you receive every type of valentines card?

Perfect Sweetheart

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
karmas lure
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
No, did you get the achievement where you receive every type of valentines card?
No, I did not eek Does it have to do with the achievement on my list or not? Because it's not listed on my "Available Achievement" list, unless it's one of those hidden ones...

Liberal Prophet

41,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Wall Street 200
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
No, I did not eek Does it have to do with the achievement on my list or not? Because it's not listed on my "Available Achievement" list, unless it's one of those hidden ones...
It's an event one. It's where you receive all of the 34 different cards. In the Valentine's Send screen, on the upper right side is a drop down box that lets you decide what "heart message" at the bottom you want to send. There are 34 of them and I thought I had sent all. If you go back over my cards and find the one I missed, I'll send it to you.
Oh, it's called "Object of Affection" and it's worth 150 pts.

Perfect Sweetheart

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
karmas lure
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
It's an event one. It's where you receive all of the 34 different cards. In the Valentine's Send screen, on the upper right side is a drop down box that lets you decide what "heart message" at the bottom you want to send. There are 34 of them and I thought I had sent all. If you go back over my cards and find the one I missed, I'll send it to you.
"FILE UR TAXES" I think that's the only one I'm missing. confused

Liberal Prophet

41,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Wall Street 200
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
Gee, how could I have missed that one! rofl

Liberal Prophet

41,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Wall Street 200
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
Well? You go to the Landing Page and it lets you know you got the achievement. Well, did you get it?

Perfect Sweetheart

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
karmas lure
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
Well? You go to the Landing Page and it lets you know you got the achievement. Well, did you get it?
I'm having trouble finding the Landing Page sweatdrop Is it in the forums?

Liberal Prophet

41,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Wall Street 200
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure

I usually get there by going to the HOME (top tab) going to the community section in the lower left corner and clicking on the Feb 11 notice. The link is in there.

Perfect Sweetheart

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
karmas lure
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure
SaitoHajime4
karmas lure

I usually get there by going to the HOME (top tab) going to the community section in the lower left corner and clicking on the Feb 11 notice. The link is in there.
I got the achievement! Thank you so much for helping me getting it! heart You are awesome emotion_yatta

King Phantom

SaitoHajime4
Nigihayami Kohaku Nushii
Esuna is Busy
Nice Avi emotion_c8 Are you cosplaying as Haku from "Spirited Away"? I love that movie.
Thank you! And, yes, I am. ^^ I love that movie too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff