User Image

Thank you [n]SOOOO much! whee
You've been an amazing help!

Also... What's the item you're using to get the grave stone/ c:

Wow thank you!! I'm glad I could help blaugh
It's called Tombstone 3nodding

... I should have figured. *facedesk*
But, again! Thank's a ton! c:

What do you mean "I should have figured"?

I should have figured that the item's name was relatively easy and I was being an idiot. xD
Polichomp
Mrs Jesse Hasek
Polichomp
Mrs Jesse Hasek
Polichomp

Thank you [n]SOOOO much! whee
You've been an amazing help!

Also... What's the item you're using to get the grave stone/ c:

Wow thank you!! I'm glad I could help blaugh
It's called Tombstone 3nodding

... I should have figured. *facedesk*
But, again! Thank's a ton! c:

What do you mean "I should have figured"?

I should have figured that the item's name was relatively easy and I was being an idiot. xD

aww lol whee

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
Polichomp
Please quote this post.

I'd Bump That wink

9,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Polichomp
Harishe
Polichomp

Gah! I love that item, too. Again, though. I have no use for it. Plus, well. It's extremely expensive like you said. stare
Also, thanks for adding me as a friend. c:

I'm hoping that one of two things happens with those items. Either I realize a little while later that I don't really want it, or the price goes down enough for me to not feel horrible about purchasing it.
Thank you for accepting!

Well, let's hope they work like this silly Monochrome Keido and deflate. I have a feeling they might. But, again. I suck at investing and whatnot, so it's best to never take my word for it. No, thank you! Also, your avatar... It's my turn to tell you that you have a great avi! c: I like it.

I hope it deflates soon. I want it soooo bad. I'm not good at investments either. I should have waited to sell my Magician item. I lost out on nearly 100k on that one. T.T
And thank you! I'm not even that proud of this one, I just wanted to use the mask. >.<

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Harishe
Polichomp
Harishe
Polichomp

Gah! I love that item, too. Again, though. I have no use for it. Plus, well. It's extremely expensive like you said. stare

I'm hoping that one of two things happens with those items. Either I realize a little while later that I don't really want it, or the price goes down enough for me to not feel horrible about purchasing it.
Thank you for accepting!

Well, let's hope they work like this silly Monochrome Keido and deflate. I have a feeling they might. But, again. I suck at investing and whatnot, so it's best to never take my word for it. No, thank you! Also, your avatar... It's my turn to tell you that you have a great avi! c: I like it.

I hope it deflates soon. I want it soooo bad. I'm not good at investments either. I should have waited to sell my Magician item. I lost out on nearly 100k on that one. T.T
And thank you! I'm not even that proud of this one, I just wanted to use the mask. >.<

PFT. Gotta love money issues, eh? Even on games, it spites us.
Well, I like it either way. c:

9,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Polichomp
Harishe
Polichomp
Harishe
Polichomp

Thank you for accepting!

I just got out of my real money troubles, wish it was as easy to fix out there as it is in here. redface
I likes it okay too. I'm already working on another one though. >.< I'm terrible.
Congrats on getting the Mark Twain. Hope I helped. smile

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Harishe
Polichomp
Harishe
Polichomp
Harishe
Polichomp

Thank you for accepting!

I just got out of my real money troubles, wish it was as easy to fix out there as it is in here. redface
I likes it okay too. I'm already working on another one though. >.< I'm terrible.
Congrats on getting the Mark Twain. Hope I helped. smile

PFT. I'm a miser when it comes to money, hence my never having spent money on my account. I've almost caved a few times, but in the end I decide not to . xd

Thank you. It did, it did.
I think I'm going to stop with the achievements for a while, though. They're too addicting. User Image

9,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Polichomp
[

PFT. I'm a miser when it comes to money, hence my never having spent money on my account. I've almost caved a few times, but in the end I decide not to . xd

I think I'm going to stop with the achievements for a while, though. They're too addicting. User Image

I admit, I caved... I spent $25 on here. But that was months ago... sweatdrop
I've got to stop. The only one left for me is the sausage fest. And I don't feel like changing my gender right now...

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Harishe
Polichomp
[

I've got to stop. The only one left for me is the sausage fest. And I don't feel like changing my gender right now...

I want to see that type of bills some of the more 'intense' players rack up. Something tells my my eyes would bulge right out of my head. ._.

I have conversationalist and Clambake, but I'm too lazy at the moment to gather up 100 posts, and I don't feel like switching genders again. My avatar looking so androgynous should count. xD

9,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Polichomp
Harishe
Polichomp
[

I want to see that type of bills some of the more 'intense' players rack up. Something tells my my eyes would bulge right out of my head. ._.

I have conversationalist and Clambake, but I'm too lazy at the moment to gather up 100 posts, and I don't feel like switching genders again. My avatar looking so androgynous should count. xD

Ugh, I don't wanna see that. That would probably make me die a little inside.
Well, if you keep chatting with me, you'll get it in no time. ^.^
Ha ha ha! Perhaps you are right, it should count. xd

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Harishe
Polichomp
Harishe
Polichomp
[

Ugh, I don't wanna see that. That would probably make me die a little inside.
Well, if you keep chatting with me, you'll get it in no time. ^.^
Ha ha ha! Perhaps you are right, it should count. xd

Yeah. x3 It'll come sooner or later. I just need to be patient.
Also, if that doesn't work - maybe I should take the one pose to the shadowlegend with the huge bahama mammas and run around like that?

9,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Polichomp

Also, if that doesn't work - maybe I should take the one pose to the shadowlegend with the huge bahama mammas and run around like that?

Mine kinda sneaked up on me. You'll get it before you even know it.
Ha ha ha ha ha! That'd be awesome if that counted. Better yet, they should have a cross-dressing achievement!

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Harishe
Polichomp

Ha ha ha ha ha! That'd be awesome if that counted. Better yet, they should have a cross-dressing achievement!

A cross dressing achievement? OuO Count me in.

9,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Polichomp
Harishe
Polichomp

A cross dressing achievement? OuO Count me in.

Hee hee. You make me giggle. rofl
I'd get it constantly. Just like I should get the Risky one all the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff