10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
lildarklili
Azulizz
lildarklili
Azulizz

Yes? Well that is my one class! I have Japanese second course! Well I would be laying if I say I'm not good at it blaugh but keep at it and eventually you will get it! heart

random other thing, just 3 more people and I'm done with the achievement!
Oh same here! It's my second semester japanese class!! biggrin I kind of get it, but sometimes I forget. Like yesterday I had a major brain fart and instead of saying うちのちかく I kept saying うちのまち instead! I don't know why! But I was totally confusing my partner haha.

And if that is what you are referring to then I'm the same!! I would go like くまかれ all the time! xp
Oh man haha. Then when the teacher calls on me I freak out!I don't know if I'll be able to communicate in japanese if I go to japan XD

Yes I'm not confident in my skills ether whee

Angelic Fatcat

Azulizz
lildarklili
Azulizz
lildarklili
Azulizz

Yes? Well that is my one class! I have Japanese second course! Well I would be laying if I say I'm not good at it blaugh but keep at it and eventually you will get it! heart

Oh same here! It's my second semester japanese class!! biggrin I kind of get it, but sometimes I forget. Like yesterday I had a major brain fart and instead of saying うちのちかく I kept saying うちのまち instead! I don't know why! But I was totally confusing my partner haha.

I bet he was really confused!! rofl
He really was!! He kept asking me to repeat my answer and then tried explaining the question again to me! I don't know why but I kept saying the wrong thing everytime! gonk i was pretty fail that day. I don't like mondays ;w;

as opose to 熊カレー and my sensei would be like what? @_@
I don't know that kanji! What is it? surprised

Aged Exhibitionist

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
lildarklili
Azulizz
lildarklili
Azulizz
lildarklili
Azulizz

He really was!! He kept asking me to repeat my answer and then tried explaining the question again to me! I don't know why but I kept saying the wrong thing everytime! gonk i was pretty fail that day. I don't like mondays ;w;

くま = bear [is my fav thing that is curious in japan, is curry with bear meat :O]

Angelic Fatcat

Azulizz
lildarklili
Azulizz
lildarklili
Azulizz

くま = bear [is my fav thing that is curious in japan, is curry with bear meat :O]
Woahh! I didn't know they had such a thing! Is it tasty?! emotion_kirakira

Aged Exhibitionist

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
lildarklili
Azulizz
lildarklili
Azulizz
lildarklili
Azulizz

Woahh! I didn't know they had such a thing! Is it tasty?! emotion_kirakira

Well they say it tastes like normal curry which I have never try, and the bear meat tastes different depending on the person but something between cow and pork, the thing is the actual thing is only sold on Hokaido so is not buy-able anywhere else [like a souvenir of sorts]

Aged Exhibitionist

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
Regrettably this is as far as we go today, I have to go blaugh but will subscribe and joy when the occasion arises!

Angelic Fatcat

Azulizz
Regrettably this is as far as we go today, I have to go blaugh but will subscribe and joy when the occasion arises!
Thank you for chatting! I look forward to our future conversations! Sorry I replied so late, I had to go see if they had my textbook in stock.

Desirable Guildsman

10,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
helped! help me here please?

and yeah i need tips too

Dangerous Warrior

22,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Summer Pride 100

Aged Exhibitionist

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
lildarklili
Azulizz
Thank you for chatting! I look forward to our future conversations! Sorry I replied so late, I had to go see if they had my textbook in stock.

Not an issue! I'm back but I want to play so zomg's and I'm not good at posting and playing all at the same time like the kids these days sweatdrop I'll play for about an hour and then if you are here and I'm here, let's chat! blaugh

Angelic Fatcat

Azulizz
lildarklili
Azulizz

Not an issue! I'm back but I want to play so zomg's and I'm not good at posting and playing all at the same time like the kids these days sweatdrop I'll play for about an hour and then if you are here and I'm here, let's chat! blaugh
Haha no multitasking skills? Me neither XD I just got back from school, so if you're not on, we can chat tomorrow smile

Aged Exhibitionist

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
lildarklili
Azulizz
lildarklili
Azulizz

Haha no multitasking skills? Me neither XD I just got back from school, so if you're not on, we can chat tomorrow smile

I'm here blaugh

Angelic Fatcat

Azulizz
lildarklili
Azulizz
lildarklili
Azulizz

I'm here blaugh
yay! biggrin how was japanese class? I might take a while to respond cause I'm about to go take a quick shower.

Aged Exhibitionist

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
lildarklili
Azulizz
lildarklili
Azulizz
lildarklili
Azulizz

I'm here blaugh
yay! biggrin how was japanese class? I might take a while to respond cause I'm about to go take a quick shower.

Is cool, it was good 3nodding and how were your classes? Btw you think you could vote on my poll again? whee

Angelic Fatcat

Azulizz

Is cool, it was good 3nodding and how were your classes? Btw you think you could vote on my poll again? whee
What'd you learn? biggrin Sure! I can definitely do that. Link me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff