But what if I don't want to spread love D:< 0.092920353982301 9.3% [ 21 ]
I just want teh monies 0.10176991150442 10.2% [ 23 ]
SQUIRRELS! owo 0.23893805309735 23.9% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 226 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 75 76 77 > >>

Angelic Fatcat

Sai Hinoki
lildarklili

Naah you're not a dork. It's really cool that you love your job so much ^^ I hope I can like my job that much. How long have you been working at it? I mean like recently or for a while?

Quite a while! But I've only been with this current company for a couple months over a year.
Oh I see I see smile that's nice. So what do you like to do? like for hobbies?

Sparkly Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
lildarklili
Oh I see I see smile that's nice. So what do you like to do? like for hobbies?

I like to draw or hang out with friends mostly. And sometimes that involves nerdy stuff like roleplaying games or video games. I can't even put the blame for that on my boyfriend, sadly. sweatdrop

Angelic Fatcat

Sai Hinoki

I like to draw or hang out with friends mostly. And sometimes that involves nerdy stuff like roleplaying games or video games. I can't even put the blame for that on my boyfriend, sadly. sweatdrop

Oh cool I like to draw too! And video games too! Which ones do you like?

Sparkly Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
lildarklili
Sai Hinoki

Mostly I've been playing Freaky Formes on my 3DS lately. I've been thinking of picking up the new Fire Emblem game, though. I don't usually like strategy war games like that, but my friends tell me it's good so maybe! I can't wait for the new Animal Crossing. :>

Angelic Fatcat

Sai Hinoki
lildarklili
Sai Hinoki

Mostly I've been playing Freaky Formes on my 3DS lately. I've been thinking of picking up the new Fire Emblem game, though. I don't usually like strategy war games like that, but my friends tell me it's good so maybe! I can't wait for the new Animal Crossing. :>

Oh you have a 3DS? I want one! But it's too expensive haha. I like Fire Emblem! Or more like I like the art haha. I think the gameboy ones are better. I saw the cover for animal crossing~ It looks so pretty! Anyways, it's time for me to hit the sack. I'll talk to you tomorrow!

Sparkly Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
lildarklili

Oh you have a 3DS? I want one! But it's too expensive haha. I like Fire Emblem! Or more like I like the art haha. I think the gameboy ones are better. I saw the cover for animal crossing~ It looks so pretty! Anyways, it's time for me to hit the sack. I'll talk to you tomorrow!

Haha, yeah the art looks really good! And I like games better when you get to create a character. Usually for dressup! (like Gaia) emotion_yatta

Have a good night! emotion_hug

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25

Angelic Fatcat

Sai Hinoki
lildarklili

Haha, yeah the art looks really good! And I like games better when you get to create a character. Usually for dressup! (like Gaia) emotion_yatta

Have a good night! emotion_hug

Yeah! I love those games! You can make your character look so cool~ Haha that's part of the reason why I love Gaia, the aviis are like my favorite part xd

Angelic Fatcat

Angelic Fatcat

iKaze Arashi's Husbando

Stellar Star

helped out - best of luck

[ 6,381 // 10,000 ]

Angelic Fatcat

Uninterruption

[ 6,381 // 10,000 ]
Thanks! you too! So how's your day going? :3

iKaze Arashi's Husbando

Stellar Star

lildarklili
Uninterruption

[ 6,381 // 10,000 ]

my day is going pretty well - I've been doing some housekeeping-style jobs, and now I'm doing homework. and yourself? how has your day been going?

[ 6,384 // 10,000 ]

Angelic Fatcat

Uninterruption
lildarklili
Uninterruption

[ 6,381 // 10,000 ]

my day is going pretty well - I've been doing some housekeeping-style jobs, and now I'm doing homework. and yourself? how has your day been going?

[ 6,384 // 10,000 ]

Pretty good! Relaxing on a Saturday aha. I still have some chores and a little homework left to do, though.

iKaze Arashi's Husbando

Stellar Star

lildarklili
Uninterruption
lildarklili
Uninterruption

[ 6,381 // 10,000 ]

[ 6,384 // 10,000 ]

Pretty good! Relaxing on a Saturday aha. I still have some chores and a little homework left to do, though.

haha, glad that your Saturday has been relaxing for you!

[ 6,387 // 10,000 ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces