Angelic Fatcat

Sparkly Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
lildarklili
Sai Hinoki
Yeah, I work in a pretty male-dominated industry. I'd much rather impress them with my work. mrgreen
Oh is it a science field job? I was reading a blog about mansplaining in the academic fields. Kind of funny but sad haha.

I think there are three other girls on my floor that have the same job I do, but lawl none of us actually talk much, or really get along and none of us are on the same team.

Angelic Fatcat

Sai Hinoki

I think there are three other girls on my floor that have the same job I do, but lawl none of us actually talk much, or really get along and none of us are on the same team.

Only three? Haha. But guys can be a lot easier to talk to many times.

Sparkly Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
lildarklili
Sai Hinoki

Exactly! There's other women on the floor, but they all have positions in other departments. I pretty much mostly just hang out with my team and other guys I've worked closely with in the past.

Angelic Fatcat

Sai Hinoki
lildarklili
Sai Hinoki

Exactly! There's other women on the floor, but they all have positions in other departments. I pretty much mostly just hang out with my team and other guys I've worked closely with in the past.
That's cool! What industry are you in?

Familiar Flatterer

10,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
Broke your heart. Thanks for helping!

Sparkly Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
lildarklili

It's a pretty big company that provides products to consumers both on the web and on mobile devices, so I'd prefer to remain anonymous. sweatdrop

Angelic Fatcat

Sai Hinoki
lildarklili

It's a pretty big company that provides products to consumers both on the web and on mobile devices, so I'd prefer to remain anonymous. sweatdrop
Oh haha no problem, didn't mean to pry. I'm a college student, so I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do. Why did you choose that job? :3

Sparkly Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
lildarklili
Sai Hinoki
lildarklili

Oh haha no problem, didn't mean to pry. I'm a college student, so I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do. Why did you choose that job? :3

It's something I love doing, simple as that. My parents always told me that I should love what I do for a living and both of them pretty much did as well. I may not always be happy with certain workplaces or coworkers, but that's something that can be fixed. If I wasn't happy with the actual job I don't know what I would do.

Angelic Fatcat

Sai Hinoki

It's something I love doing, simple as that. My parents always told me that I should love what I do for a living and both of them pretty much did as well. I may not always be happy with certain workplaces or coworkers, but that's something that can be fixed. If I wasn't happy with the actual job I don't know what I would do.

Oh that's cool. My parents said the same thing! I still haven't found out want I really want to do though. And I don't think there's a job that lets you sleep for a living aha.

Sparkly Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
lildarklili

Oh that's cool. My parents said the same thing! I still haven't found out want I really want to do though. And I don't think there's a job that lets you sleep for a living aha.

As cool as that sounds, maybe I'm just a dork but if I wasn't doing what I do for a living, I'd probably be doing it freelance anyway. :<

Angelic Fatcat

Sai Hinoki
lildarklili

As cool as that sounds, maybe I'm just a dork but if I wasn't doing what I do for a living, I'd probably be doing it freelance anyway. :<

Naah you're not a dork. It's really cool that you love your job so much ^^ I hope I can like my job that much. How long have you been working at it? I mean like recently or for a while?

Wheezing Prophet

9,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
heart good luck!

Sparkly Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
lildarklili

Naah you're not a dork. It's really cool that you love your job so much ^^ I hope I can like my job that much. How long have you been working at it? I mean like recently or for a while?

Quite a while! But I've only been with this current company for a couple months over a year.

Angelic Fatcat

Runaway Roadkill
heart good luck!
Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items