• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Helped back thanks

Original Member

Angelic Fatcat

Sai Hinoki
lildarklili

Oh I see. Luckkyyy. I want to go to a con >m< grawr! was it a gaia con or like a booth at fanime or comicon?

Fanime, in fact! Also, apparently I just got my Invisible achievement. Yay~ Snuck one by those Chatterbox bozos!

Oh cool! I want to go to fanime! I've never gone crying Did you cosplay?
LOL I posted in Chatterbox and inadvertently got my invisible achievement aha. I didn't know people in Chatterbox had the capacity to skip topics XD

Angelic Fatcat

Sparkly Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
lildarklili

LOL I posted in Chatterbox and inadvertently got my invisible achievement aha. I didn't know people in Chatterbox had the capacity to skip topics XD

Haha, I got mine earlier today as well. XD

And I have cosplayed at Fanime before, I haven't gone in a few years, though. Most of my friends stopped going as well and I kind of just fell out of the habit. I used to live with a friend who does a lot of cosplay and I mainly was into it because of her.

Angelic Fatcat

Sai Hinoki
lildarklili

Haha, I got mine earlier today as well. XD

And I have cosplayed at Fanime before, I haven't gone in a few years, though. Most of my friends stopped going as well and I kind of just fell out of the habit. I used to live with a friend who does a lot of cosplay and I mainly was into it because of her.

Oh I see I see. My friend goes a lot and cosplays all the time. My sister was planning to go too so I wanted to go. I kind of want to cosplay but I don't have time to make a costume and it's so expensive to buy!

Angelic Fatcat

Sparkly Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
lildarklili

Oh I see I see. My friend goes a lot and cosplays all the time. My sister was planning to go too so I wanted to go. I kind of want to cosplay but I don't have time to make a costume and it's so expensive to buy!

It's really fun! But I don't think I'd ever do it alone. Way more of a group activity. Annnnd, a lot of the time I just wore her costumes. redface

Loved Gaian

</3

Anyone willing to help with Hive Mind?
warm starter polo only please !

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/hivemind/t.84499439/

Angelic Fatcat

Sai Hinoki
lildarklili

It's really fun! But I don't think I'd ever do it alone. Way more of a group activity. Annnnd, a lot of the time I just wore her costumes. redface

Ahah yeah, it's definitely a group activity. Especially when you're all characters from the same manga or game XD That's nice! But my friend is shorter and skinner than me so I cant fit them emo

Sparkly Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
lildarklili

Ahah yeah, it's definitely a group activity. Especially when you're all characters from the same manga or game XD That's nice! But my friend is shorter and skinner than me so I cant fit them emo

I'm sure some of my coworkers would flip out if they found out I used to do cosplay. Mostly because they are all nerds. xd

Angelic Fatcat

Sai Hinoki
lildarklili

I'm sure some of my coworkers would flip out if they found out I used to do cosplay. Mostly because they are all nerds. xd

LOL you can impress them! Aha. Are they mostly guys?

Angelic Fatcat

Sparkly Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
lildarklili
Sai Hinoki
lildarklili

LOL you can impress them! Aha. Are they mostly guys?

Yeah, I work in a pretty male-dominated industry. I'd much rather impress them with my work. mrgreen

Angelic Fatcat

Sai Hinoki
Yeah, I work in a pretty male-dominated industry. I'd much rather impress them with my work. mrgreen
Oh is it a science field job? I was reading a blog about mansplaining in the academic fields. Kind of funny but sad haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff