Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you vote?

(a) Yeah, sure? 0.57471264367816 57.5% [ 50 ]
(b) Maybe . . . maybe not. 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 12 ]
(c) I'm thinking. 0.28735632183908 28.7% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 46 47 48 > >>

Now comes firestarter. Give me a down vote ( </3 )

Remember, will tip!!

Thanks for your help. I'll help you out. Just ask what you want.

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Brinard the younger
Unfortunately, my popular thread achievement thread is dormant. I got that during the Halloween Event. Otherwise, I start from there. "sigh" Finally got the invisibility achievement. So, I'm after Mark Twain and doing the megathread also. Thanks for and help. wink

Quoted ^^

Come help me?

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger
Unfortunately, my popular thread achievement thread is dormant. I got that during the Halloween Event. Otherwise, I start from there. "sigh" Finally got the invisibility achievement. So, I'm after Mark Twain and doing the megathread also. Thanks for and help. wink

I'm here, dear brother. rofl

Destitute Wench

Emalthya
Brinard the younger

Quoted ^^

Come help me?

I voted and gave you a <3. That was right, I hope. You need to stay in a low negative amount? I hope. sweatdrop

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger

You know you can check on the status of your achievement? I didn't.

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger

I just wish this computer wasn't so slow!! It drives me nuts!!! burning_eyes

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger

dramallama

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger

I'm not in the mood for quoting Mark Twain. sad
Brinard the younger
Good luck.

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger

Generally I have fun doing that. Some of those quotes of his are so funny.

Destitute Wench

slp101
Brinard the younger
Good luck.

I have tipped you on behalf of my brother. We have to share computers. It's not fair.

Ladykiller

Brinard the younger

Quote, etc. etc.
      redface

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger

I am listening to one of those old radio programs. I tried listening to I Love a Mystery but it sucked.

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Brinard the younger

Destitute Wench

10 Inch Bilbo
Brinard the younger

Quote, etc. etc.
      redface

You're praying "nekkid". I did that this weekend to help some people out. I look so awful that way. I don't understand why our underwear is so gray. Dingy gray.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff