(a) Yeah, sure? 0.59036144578313 59.0% [ 49 ]
(b) Maybe . . . maybe not. 0.13253012048193 13.3% [ 11 ]
(c) I'm thinking. 0.27710843373494 27.7% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 83 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47 48 > >>

Gracious Dark Elf

Brinard the younger
Not quite half way there.

The secrets of the atom bomb. No one believes him. Russia had spies in America after the war and got all that info. "sigh"

Anxious Kitten

Brinard the younger
Unfortunately, my popular thread achievement thread is dormant. I got that during the Halloween Event. Otherwise, I start from there. "sigh" Finally got the invisibility achievement. So, I'm after Mark Twain and doing the megathread also. Thanks for and help. wink

Anxious Kitten

Brinard the younger
Unfortunately, my popular thread achievement thread is dormant. I got that during the Halloween Event. Otherwise, I start from there. "sigh" Finally got the invisibility achievement. So, I'm after Mark Twain and doing the megathread also. Thanks for and help. wink
Well, I'm half way there for Mark Twain. I need quite a bit more for megathread. lol

Anxious Kitten

Brinard the younger

Anxious Kitten

Brinard the younger

Anxious Kitten

Brinard the younger

Anxious Kitten

Brinard the younger

Anxious Kitten

Brinard the younger

Anxious Kitten

Brinard the younger

Anxious Kitten

Brinard the younger

Anxious Kitten

Brinard the younger

Anxious Kitten

Brinard the younger

Shirtless Man-Lover

12,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cash Grabber 500
Brinard the younger

heart helped!

Anxious Kitten

Brinard the younger

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff