<< < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47 48 > >>

Conservative Sex Symbol

57,050 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
Adekan
emotion_brofist

This was the 500th reply. biggrin That is a terrific avatar.
pink44e
Orly Tinder

I will. I like it. One of my friends got a fawn from the dumpster. It goes very well with her woodland elf outfit.

What is it with all the animals in the dumpster? I've got more fish from there than I did fishing XD
And does your friend look like Brinard the younger? I'd have guessed that he was your friend until I read that you friend was a she XD

Brinard is my friend. We've been friends since grade school. lol The "she" is his twin sister. And no, she didn't get the guy. When the royal wizard went East to college, he met another girl. In fact, I heard that he just got engaged.
Orly Tinder
pink44e
Orly Tinder

I will. I like it. One of my friends got a fawn from the dumpster. It goes very well with her woodland elf outfit.

What is it with all the animals in the dumpster? I've got more fish from there than I did fishing XD
And does your friend look like Brinard the younger? I'd have guessed that he was your friend until I read that you friend was a she XD

Brinard is my friend. We've been friends since grade school. lol The "she" is his twin sister. And no, she didn't get the guy. When the royal wizard went East to college, he met another girl. In fact, I heard that he just got engaged.

You know, first time you quoted me I thought you and Brinard were the same person. Just because you both said 'Hell-o' XD
I see the fawn now, can't believe I missed it the first time DX
Well the royal wizard still got his happy ending smile
pink44e
Orly Tinder
pink44e
Orly Tinder

You know, first time you quoted me I thought you and Brinard were the same person. Just because you both said 'Hell-o' XD
I see the fawn now, can't believe I missed it the first time DX
Well the royal wizard still got his happy ending smile

stare Why are you guys talking about my sister? Orly (real name George) is in a way like me. 3nodding I'm taller and heavier than him. I have a sister and he is an only child. Well, I have an older sister but she is a pain where I hate to locate it. I don't think I'm going to get threadmaster. neutral

Shy Sailor

Friendly Entrepreneur

9,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Brinard the younger
Unfortunately, my popular thread achievement thread is dormant. I got that during the Halloween Event. Otherwise, I start from there. "sigh" Finally got the invisibility achievement. So, I'm after Mark Twain and doing the megathread also. Thanks for and help. wink

Edit: Mark Twain has been achieved as well as megathread. Now working for Threadmaster.

Vote for my avi please!!! smile

Thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas