Did you vote?

(a) Yeah, sure? 0.59036144578313 59.0% [ 49 ]
(b) Maybe . . . maybe not. 0.13253012048193 13.3% [ 11 ]
(c) I'm thinking. 0.27710843373494 27.7% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 83 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47 48 > >>

Gracious Dark Elf

Brinard the younger
Danny shot the dog and Brenda just fainted!!! How in the world would Falcon know any of this?

Now, Ali's mother is afraid of him. She thinks he is going to kill her. So, she has come to her other son and wants him to kill Ali. Bad mother!! Very bad mother.

Animal

17,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Lady Brinard
I missed out twice doing the conventioneer achievement. Once my friend had to have an operation the day before the convention, I wouldn't go without her. The second time, I had a boyfriend and he asked me not to go. rolleyes The only way I changed my gender was I dressed as a ninja (the outfit from zOMG) and had 14 male friends ready to do the sausage fest. I wasn't prepared that once I turned back into a female that my hair color, hair style, eyes, and skin color were all different. rofl My brother hasn't done it.

Ah, that's closer than I've gotten, but still a shame.
Nice plan having back ups though. That random part about the potion has to be fun (well
not really), fortunatelyit's only 100gg to change back to human/elf skin.
I mainly help those who want the achievement so they can get back to their normal selves. rofl
Not quite half way there.

Animal

17,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Brinard the younger

ninja

Gracious Dark Elf

Shinji_Fumajime
Lady Brinard
I missed out twice doing the conventioneer achievement. Once my friend had to have an operation the day before the convention, I wouldn't go without her. The second time, I had a boyfriend and he asked me not to go. rolleyes The only way I changed my gender was I dressed as a ninja (the outfit from zOMG) and had 14 male friends ready to do the sausage fest. I wasn't prepared that once I turned back into a female that my hair color, hair style, eyes, and skin color were all different. rofl My brother hasn't done it.

Ah, that's closer than I've gotten, but still a shame.
Nice plan having back ups though. That random part about the potion has to be fun, fortunately
it's only 100gg to change back to human/elf skin.
I mainly help those who want the achievement so they can get back to their normal
selves. rofl

Well, I live near Chicago and there is a convention at least once a year. One year it was two. Right now, I'm not sure if I still want to go to a convention. I guess I am getting old. lol Luckily, it is true about those potions - cheap. I'll be honest. When I saw my avatar that first time, I screamed. rofl I had short green hair. My eyes were all wrong. Just all wrong.

Timid Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Brinard the younger
Unfortunately, my popular thread achievement thread is dormant. I got that during the Halloween Event. Otherwise, I start from there. "sigh" Finally got the invisibility achievement. So, I'm after Mark Twain and doing the megathread also. Thanks for and help. wink

Helped, please help back? Anyone else who wants to help is also appreciated! Err's Inquisitor + Threadmaster
I tip all posts, and help every link that gets posted. <3 Thanks!

Gracious Dark Elf

Brinard the younger

We need to go to bed soon.

Gracious Dark Elf

Error 0013
Brinard the younger
Unfortunately, my popular thread achievement thread is dormant. I got that during the Halloween Event. Otherwise, I start from there. "sigh" Finally got the invisibility achievement. So, I'm after Mark Twain and doing the megathread also. Thanks for and help. wink

Helped, please help back? Anyone else who wants to help is also appreciated! Err's Inquisitor + Threadmaster
I tip all posts, and help every link that gets posted. <3 Thanks!

I helped.

Gracious Dark Elf

Brinard the younger

emotion_zzz

Gracious Dark Elf

Brinard the younger

Ali just got stabbed. He was 80 years old. He ain't going to be 81. He also walled his mother up in a dungeon. That is not nice.

Gracious Dark Elf

Brinard the younger

Once I hit the next page, I'm out of here. But I'll work on it tomorrow, dear brother. xd

Gracious Dark Elf

Brinard the younger

That was not a mystery or a detective story. scream I'm listing to the Secrets of Scotland Yard. Maybe this will be a real mystery.

Gracious Dark Elf

Brinard the younger

rolleyes

Gracious Dark Elf

Brinard the younger

Percy is going to tell us a story about the special unit of Scotland Yard.

Gracious Dark Elf

Brinard the younger

You mean Mark Twain achievement. You're certainly not half way there for megathread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff