Did you vote?

(a) Yeah, sure? 0.57471264367816 57.5% [ 50 ]
(b) Maybe . . . maybe not. 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 12 ]
(c) I'm thinking. 0.28735632183908 28.7% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 > >>

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger
Thanks for all your help. What kind of mystery is this?

The guys is going to be "sweating blood?" What nonsense is that? Gem always makes good. lol

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Lady Brinard
No, no. It was true. They use to have the achievement logo with a red line over it and remarks about being achievement killers in their signature. Chatter box regulars really disliked people who worked on achievements because they took over Chatter box forum. When the achievements were first introduced, there wasn't an achievement forum. Chatter box was perfect to obtain popular thread, Mark Twain, and megathread achievements because it was the only forum that allowed spamming.

I know and I don't doubt that for a second because I used
to see that all the time in the chatterbox. I'm glad that they have the achievements
section, it made it so much easier and is why I'm trying to get more of them.
I got my achievement not too much after the
achievements became available and I had a huge struggle myself, so what I meant
was me saying it was "fun" was sarcasm on my part. ^^;
I just think the icon for the invisibily should look more like a badge of honor than a look
of defeat. User Image
Danny shot the dog and Brenda just fainted!!! How in the world would Falcon know any of this?
Shinji_Fumajime
Lady Brinard
No, no. It was true. They use to have the achievement logo with a red line over it and remarks about being achievement killers in their signature. Chatter box regulars really disliked people who worked on achievements because they took over Chatter box forum. When the achievements were first introduced, there wasn't an achievement forum. Chatter box was perfect to obtain popular thread, Mark Twain, and megathread achievements because it was the only forum that allowed spamming.

I know and I don't doubt that for a second because I used
to see that all the time in the chatterbox. I'm glad that they have the achievements
section, it made it so much easier and is why I'm trying to get more of them.
I got my achievement not too much after the
achievements became available and I had a huge struggle myself, so what I meant
was me saying it was "fun" was sarcasm on my part. ^^;
I just think the icon for the invisibily should look more like a badge of honor than a look
of defeat. User Image

My sister use to have another account. She was really into the achievements when they were first introduced. You can see how intense she is about it. In fact, she actually had the elocutionist achievement because she was forever helping people. As you can see, I am not that into it.

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger
Danny shot the dog and Brenda just fainted!!! How in the world would Falcon know any of this?

Haven't a clue. It was his wife, Gloria. She wanted to get rid of him and get his money. What kind of men were these two brothers? They married such mean women.

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger

I am trying out Crime Classics.

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Brinard the younger
My sister use to have another account. She was really into the achievements when they were first introduced. You can see how intense she is about it. In fact, she actually had the elocutionist achievement because she was forever helping people. As you can see, I am not that into it.

I see, I mostly just see it as something to pass the time really.
Looking back some of these I might have been able to get through just being active; the
quotes really can add up that way.
Some of them are impossible or I just won't do.

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger

This is not a mystery either. Ali has a very odd mother.

Destitute Wench

Shinji_Fumajime
Brinard the younger

I see, I mostly just see it as something to pass the time really.
Looking back some of these I might have been able to get through just being active; the
quotes really can add up that way.
Some of them are impossible or I just won't do.

What ones are impossible? Oh, during events? Yeah. Some of those achievements you had to buy. If it required Gaia cash, I wouldn't do them.

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger

Ali and his mother are just killing everyone. What is this?

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger

Now Ali's mother wants him to kill his sister's husband. Now, that is just not nice.

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Lady Brinard
What ones are impossible? Oh, during events? Yeah. Some of those achievements you had to buy. If it required Gaia cash, I wouldn't do them.

Events are hit or miss, I know conventioneer isn't in my future.
Not sure I'm up for changing my avatar's gender.

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger

I don't see how they get away with killing all these people.

Destitute Wench

Shinji_Fumajime
Lady Brinard

Events are hit or miss, I know conventioneer isn't in my future.
Not sure I'm up for changing my avatar's gender.

I missed out twice doing the conventioneer achievement. Once my friend had to have an operation the day before the convention, I wouldn't go without her. The second time, I had a boyfriend and he asked me not to go. rolleyes The only way I changed my gender was I dressed as a ninja (the outfit from zOMG) and had 14 male friends ready to do the sausage fest. I wasn't prepared that once I turned back into a female that my hair color, hair style, eyes, and skin color were all different. rofl My brother hasn't done it.

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger

cheese_whine

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces