Did you vote?

(a) Yeah, sure? 0.57471264367816 57.5% [ 50 ]
(b) Maybe . . . maybe not. 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 12 ]
(c) I'm thinking. 0.28735632183908 28.7% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47 48 > >>

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger
Unfortunately, my popular thread achievement thread is dormant. I got that during the Halloween Event. Otherwise, I start from there. "sigh" Finally got the invisibility achievement. So, I'm after Mark Twain and doing the megathread also. Thanks for and help. wink

I'm listening to Falcon. Never heard of it.
Thanks for all your help. What kind of mystery is this?

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger
Unfortunately, my popular thread achievement thread is dormant. I got that during the Halloween Event. Otherwise, I start from there. "sigh" Finally got the invisibility achievement. So, I'm after Mark Twain and doing the megathread also. Thanks for and help. wink

They also play the commericals!! surprised

Ladykiller

Lady Brinard
You're praying "nekkid". I did that this weekend to help some people out. I look so awful that way. I don't understand why our underwear is so gray. Dingy gray.

Gosh, I know, haha. It's almost annoying how plain it looks. Hopefully the person I'm helping out gets it soon though, I feel vulgar.
      redface

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger

Do they still make Gem razors and blades? Never heard of them. rofl

Destitute Wench

10 Inch Bilbo
Lady Brinard
You're praying "nekkid". I did that this weekend to help some people out. I look so awful that way. I don't understand why our underwear is so gray. Dingy gray.

Gosh, I know, haha. It's almost annoying how plain it looks. Hopefully the person I'm helping out gets it soon though, I feel vulgar.
      redface

The feet look so funny, too. Now praying in a wedding dress that is really fancy in the back, looks good.

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger

OMG the woman didn't get any money from her husband's estate.

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Brinard the younger

Invisibility badge doesn't look much like an achievement. rofl
But yeah, that was fun.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/inquisitor-and-threadmaster-popular/t.90474887/

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger

Her former brother-in-law wants to kill her because he blames her because his brother was executed for the murder of his wife's lover. surprised

Destitute Wench

Shinji_Fumajime
Brinard the younger

But yeah, that was fun.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/inquisitor-and-threadmaster-popular/t.90474887/

It wasn't fun when there were groups of chatter box regulars who formed achievement thread killers. It was so, so difficult.

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Lady Brinard
Shinji_Fumajime
Brinard the younger

But yeah, that was fun.

It wasn't fun when there were groups of chatter box regulars who formed achievement thread killers. It was so, so difficult.

I know, that was more sarcasm than anything. ^^;

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger

Danny just shoot Brenda. You're right. What kind of mystery is this? You heard when Ray killed his wife's lover. And we got to hear Danny shot Brenda. confused

Destitute Wench

Shinji_Fumajime
Lady Brinard
Shinji_Fumajime
Brinard the younger

But yeah, that was fun.

I know, that was more sarcasm than anything. ^^;

No, no. It was true. They use to have the achievement logo with a red line over it and remarks about being achievement killers in their signature. Chatter box regulars really disliked people who worked on achievements because they took over Chatter box forum. When the achievements were first introduced, there wasn't an achievement forum. Chatter box was perfect to obtain popular thread, Mark Twain, and megathread achievements because it was the only forum that allowed spamming.

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger

Falcon doesn't believe Danny killed her. What????

Destitute Wench

Brinard the younger

I think this is just dumb!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces