Yes! 1 100.0% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
In awhile, my flower! Somewhere in a desert haze!

Bump!

Help me with my achievements too, please. biggrin

I know one day you'll amaze me!

Benevolent Elder

Happy holidays! biggrin

O.G. Cutesmasher

14,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
k a t e e r u k
User Image
                        ♥♥ Well apparently i misread the criteria for getting "clambake"
                        And wasted the ladies efforts asking for help in my first thread in forums sweatdrop
                        So i hope i get it right now.

Before everything else, <3 my thread? emotion_bigheart

Ladies, you all know the rules emotion_c8
                        15 different ladies posting on a single page.
                        No replying before attaining 15 different female avatars' posts alright?

Which means i'm unable to reply your posts before i unlock the achievement.
                        So ladies bear with it for a bit!

×♥×♥

Quoted, tipped, naked and praying

Greedy Capitalist

8,000 Points
                    • Peoplewatcher 100
                    • Nudist Colony 200
                    • Brandisher 100
                    Bump. Do you still get the achievement after 15?

Beloved Gekko

10,400 Points
                    • Somebody Likes You 100
                    • Person of Interest 200
                    • Happy Birthday! 100
                    I think as long as this ends up taking up a whole page? Info from the boyfriend who is also trying to get this achievement..

Darling

Eniala
                    Happy holidays! biggrin
                    Rocker Virus

×♥×♥ Thank you ladies!
                    Put on more clothes rockervirus.
                    It'll get chilly some time later! emotion_bigheart

O.G. Cutesmasher

14,600 Points
                    • Somebody Likes You 100
                    • Millionaire 200
                    • Beta Gaian 0
                    k a t e e r u k
                    Eniala
                    Happy holidays! biggrin
                    Rocker Virus
                    User Image
                                          ♥♥ Thank you ladies!
                                          Put on more clothes rockervirus.
                                          It'll get chilly some time later! emotion_bigheart

×♥×♥

I am a man thank you very much, just trapped in a female Avatar...
                                      And Screw clothes, Nudity is the new black.
                                      Don'cha know?

Darling

Rocker Virus

I am a man thank you very much, just trapped in a female Avatar...
                                      And Screw clothes, Nudity is the new black.
                                      Don'cha know?

×♥×♥ Ah damn sweatdrop Don't you wish to switch your gender back?
                                      From what i know each character is entitled to 2 bottles of those gender bender.
                                      And not sellable nor tradable. So you probably wish to use it? confused

But my friend! Nude is good! It helps to achieve "nudist colony" blaugh

Darling

drumkid11
                                      Bump. Do you still get the achievement after 15?
                                      Rockers Girl
                                      I think as long as this ends up taking up a whole page? Info from the boyfriend who is also trying to get this achievement..

×♥×♥ Nope, it mentioned person has to have the title available.
                                      So right now, i've got the title "clambake" It wouldn't be available anymore even another 15 female avatars fill up a page.

Destructive Hellraiser

27,350 Points
                                      • Team Rina 200
                                      • Team Carl 200
                                      • Team Moira 200
                                      k a t e e r u k
                                      User Image
                                                            ♥♥ Well apparently i misread the criteria for getting "clambake"
                                                            And wasted the ladies efforts asking for help in my first thread in forums sweatdrop
                                                            So i hope i get it right now.

Ladies, you all know the rules emotion_c8
                                                            15 different ladies posting on a single page.
                                                            No replying before attaining 15 different female avatars' posts alright?

Which means i'm unable to reply your posts before i unlock the achievement.
                                                            So ladies bear with it for a bit!

♥♥ Before everything else, give my thread <3 or </3? emotion_bigheart Thanks a million.
                                                            Also i would like to thank the ladies for all the help to unlock the title "clambake" I had fun emotion_c8
                                                            So now i wish to give back something for you guys / girls who show continuous support!
                                                            First post on pages 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 would receive 1,000 gold for helping!
                                                            And tips for chat posts. Note: bumps are very unlike to get tipped.

Meanwhile feel free to post the link to your thread should you need my help in your quest to unlock more achievements.
                                                            Or simply you just feel chatty, stick around for a chat wink
                                                            (I would log on everyday to check on winners and help thread links)

Alright boys and girls! Right now, i'm trying for "inquisitor" title.
                                                            So i need you all to vote my poll for those who haven't voted.
                                                            Unfortunately it is made clear to us that each character can only vote once on a poll.
                                                            People with mules are most welcomed to spam on my poll blaugh

Lastly, thank you again!

×♥×♥
                                                        done!!!
                                                        Help me back

O.G. Cutesmasher

14,600 Points
                                                        • Somebody Likes You 100
                                                        • Millionaire 200
                                                        • Beta Gaian 0
                                                        k a t e e r u k
                                                        User Image
                                                                              ♥♥ Ah damn sweatdrop
                                                                              Don't you wish to switch your gender back?
                                                                              From what i know each character is entitled to 2 bottles of those gender bender.
                                                                              And not sellable nor tradable. So you probably wish to use it? confused

But my friend! Nude is good! It helps to achieve "nudist colony" blaugh

×♥×♥

I know, I got that, clam bake, and Sausage fest all of yesterday.

But I think I'm going to be a lady for a little bit.

Like Areosmith said.

DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY~

YEAH, YEAH~

Darling

Rocker Virus

I know, I got that, clam bake, and Sausage fest all of yesterday.

But I think I'm going to be a lady for a little bit.

Like Areosmith said.

DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY~

YEAH, YEAH~

×♥×♥ HAHA wicked!
                                                                          I'm probably trying for "sausage feast" after "inquisitor" whee

Revered Noob

done! your wish is my command haha jk. ;D
                                                                          mind to help me back by <3'ing my quest thread? 4laugh
                                                                          thank you. c:

O.G. Cutesmasher

14,600 Points
                                                                          • Somebody Likes You 100
                                                                          • Millionaire 200
                                                                          • Beta Gaian 0
                                                                          k a t e e r u k
                                                                          User Image
                                                                                                ♥♥ HAHA wicked!
                                                                                                I'm probably trying for "sausage feast" after "inquisitor" whee

×♥×♥

Well if you want to help me out with Hive mind and Prayer Circle
                                                                                            Follow the rules and post

Bashful Bear

helped! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
                                                                                            Manage Your Items
                                                                                            Other Stuff
                                                                                            Get GCash
                                                                                            Offers
                                                                                            Get Items
                                                                                            More Items
                                                                                            Where Everyone Hangs Out
                                                                                            Other Community Areas
                                                                                            Virtual Spaces
                                                                                            Fun Stuff
                                                                                            Gaia's Games
                                                                                            Mini-Games
                                                                                            Play with GCash
                                                                                            Play with Platinum