+1 1 100.0% [ 82 ]
Total Votes:[ 82 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • February 2020 Collector 250
  • Partygoer 500
Working on the Inquisitor + Threadmaster at the moment.
If you know of a Nudist Colony thread please link me to it so I can try and get my Nudist Colony Achievement.
Also if anyone knows who I can talk to about seeing if I can get the Conventioneer Achievement after being to a get together in Arizona that would be great.

Inquisitor
Given to Gaians who receive 100 votes on a single poll.

Threadmaster
Given to any Gaian who earns the coveted "Popular" tag on a thread.

Other Achievements I am in need of will be listed below.
Please if you quote me, be sure to remove all the text from your post.
I do not want page stretching seeing as I have a lot of text in my post.

Needed Achievements

Marathon
Earned by logging in on 90 consecutive days.

Millionaire
Awarded to any Gaian with 1,000,000 Gold.

Firestarter
Given to any Gaian whose controversial thread earns the "Heated" tag.

Bidding War
Given to any member who bids on the same Marketplace listing 10 times or more.

Overstocked
Awarded to any Gaian who sells the same item 20 times in a row on the Marketplace.

Prayer Circle
Awarded when 15 different Gaians with kneeling avatars post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available.

Sausage Fest
Awarded when 15 different Gaians with male avatars post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available.

Clambake
Awarded when 15 different Gaians with female avatars post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available.

Nudist Colony
Awarded when 15 different Gaians with no items equipped post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available.

Hive Mind
Awarded when 15 different Gaians with identical outfits post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available.

Gender Swap
Awarded for buying and using the "Gender Bender" potion.

Conventioneer
Awarded to anyone who attends at least one IRL Gaia event and redeems their convention items.

Your reference number is 15763153. Please retain this for your records.
Completed Achievements

Streaker
Earned by logging in on 60 consecutive days.

Super Tipsy
Awarded to anyone who receives 100 total tips.

Cheercrusher
Awarded to Apocalypsmas participants who destroy 17 ornaments.

Mega Tipsy
Awarded to anyone who receives 50 total tips.

The Perfect Setup
Awarded to anyone whose post is quoted with the words "That's what she said."

Cheerbringer
Awarded to Apocalypsmas participants who create 25 ornaments.

Tooth Fairy
Gift buckteeth to someone wearing wings

Lavish Tipper
Awarded to those who tip 100 posts.

Big Tipper
Given to Gaians who tip 50 posts.

Loiterer
Earned by logging in on 30 consecutive days.

Swap Meet
Given to anyone who completes a trade with another Gaian.

Timid
Awarded to Gaians who often back out of replying to posts.

Tipsy
Awarded to anyone who receives a tip for a post.

Guildmember
Awarded for being a member of any guild on Gaia.

Ultimate Player
Awarded to Gaians with a lot of friends of the opposite sex.

Grunny Grabber
Awarded to those who collected at least one Diedrich baby in the Easter 2012 event.

Survivor
Awarded to Moonrise combatants who manage to stay on the same team for 24 hours.

Alchemy Level 1
Awarded to dedicated alchemists who hone their craft up to level 1.

Pie Feeder
Awarded to Gaians who give the same contestant 10 pies.

Happy Birthday!
Awarded to anyone who visits Gaia on their birthday.

Bunny Hunter
Awarded to players of our 2011 Easter event who caught 20 bunnies.

Bunny Spotter
Awarded to players of our 2011 Easter event who caught one bunny.

V-Day 2011 Event
Awarded to Gaians who successfully send a Valentine letter to another user in the Valentines Day 2011 event!

Tycoon
Given to anyone whose total marketplace sales exceed 1,000,000 Gold.
Completing this achievement will unlock 10 additional slots in Marketplace.

Profitable
Awarded to anyone who makes a profit of 2% or more on a Marketplace transaction. Buy low, sell high! (Note: The item needs to have at least one listing on the Marketplace).

Money Never Sleeps
Awarded for gaining the Profitable and Entrepreneur achievements.

Megathread
Awarded to any Gaian who gets over 500 replies from a single awe-inspiring thread.

Somebody Likes You
Awarded to anyone who receives a gift.

Generous
Awarded to anyone who gives a gift.

Risky Lifestyle
Awarded to anyone who dooms their tender lungs by equipping a tobacco item.

Brandisher
Awarded to anyone who strikes fear into our hearts by equipping a gun.

Team Jacob
Awarded to anyone who equips a werewolf-related item, thus showing their devotion to our favorite cinematic underdog. Get it? UnderDOG?

Entrepreneur
Awarded to those whose total Marketplace sales exceed 10,000 Gold.

Trader
Given to any Gaian who sells something on the Marketplace.

Wall Street
Awarded for gaining the Junior Trader and Trader achievements.

Junior Trader
Awarded for listing an item for sale on the Marketplace.

Market Browser
Awarded for searching for an item on the Marketplace.

Conversationalist
Awarded to anyone who makes 1,000 posts on the Gaia forums.

Elocutionist
Awarded to anyone who's made 10,000 posts on the Gaia forums. Warning: we'll revoke the award if we find any grammatical errors in your post history.

Team Edward
Awarded to anyone who shows their vampire devotion by equipping a bloodsucker-related item.

Forum Regular
Make 100 posts in the forums.

Mark Twain
Get Quoted 100 times

Noob wrangler
Awarded to any philanthropic Gaian who quotes 10 newbies (anyone who's been on Gaia less than two weeks) in the forums. Check the "Welcome to Gaia" forum for some easy pickings.

Popular Thread
Awarded to anyone who can rustle up 50 replies from a single thread.

Forum Junior
You have a Popular Thread and Invisibility

Flatterer
Earned by using the straight-to-the-point compliment, "cool avi" on another user's profile. No messing around with lots of words for you.

Cart Raider
Given to anyone who remembers to check all four Daily Chance carts on the following pages two days in a row: Home, My Gaia, Shops, Forums. It's a lucrative habit!

Invisibility
Post a thread in Chatterbox that doesn't get any replies within 24 hours. This isn't as easy as it sounds: people in Chatterbox love postin' stuff.

Befriended
Awarded to anyone who successfully makes a friend, thus joining the social networking revolution of the future.

Informer
Awarded to anyone who updates their status two days in a row, thus keeping their friends abreast of their every action. Tee hee: "Abreast."

Hygienic
Earned by changing your clothes two days in a row, because frequent changes of clothes are what separate popular people from stinky loners.

First step to fame
Given on that momentous day when another person thinks your words are worth quoting.

Forum Sophomore
You racked up 10 posts and got quoted by somebody. You'll be ready to turn pro in no time!

Forum Dabbler
Given to all Gaians who make 10 forum posts, thus contributing to the beautiful tapestry of intelligent discussion, friendly banter, pointless flame wars and misguided noobism that make up the Gaia forums.

Friendly
Earned by sending a friend request. Even if it gets rejected, at least this achievement will bring you some sad little bit of satisfaction.

Contributor
Given to all Gaians who make a forum post, thus contributing to the beautiful tapestry of intelligent discussion, friendly banter, pointless flame wars and misguided noobism that make up the Gaia forums.

Citizen
Earned by completing a set of civic-minded achievements: Gaian, Dressed Up, Treasure Hunter, Forum Explorer, Window Shopper, Statustician, Person of Interest, Autobiographer, and Peoplewatcher.

Peoplewatcher
Given to anyone who looks at another person's profile. We could make a tougher achievement, like "look at a profile 100 times," but that's technically stalking.

Voter
We give this to anyone who votes in a poll. Then, we feed all the poll answers into a self-aware supercomputer which will one day use your opinions about Twilight and Justin Bieber to destroy mankind and conquer the world.

Forum Explorer
Earned by checking out four different forums.

Window Shopper
Earned by browsing four different shops.

Full closet
Awarded to Gaians who have saved an outfit four times.

Treasure Hunter
Visit the Daily Chance on every page in one visit.

Signature Look
Earned by saving an outfit. There's no shame in recycling a great look.

Consumer
Awarded to anyone who's made a purchase from a Gaia shop. Which is almost everyone, really, but we love giving you reasons to pat yourself on the back.

Autobiographer
Earned by updating the About Me section in your profile. Be careful: self-reflection can be a devastating pursuit.

Person of Interest
Earned by adding some interests to your profile. Despite its name, this is NOT earned by getting on an FBI watch list, so please don't pursue that course of action.

Dressed Up
Awarded to anyone who hides their shameful nudity by dressing up their avatar for the first time.

Statustician
Awarded to anyone who updates their status for the first time.

Awarded to anyone who makes it through our registration process without being consumed with ennui and giving up on life.

Gaian
Awarded to all the full-fledged Gaians who've registered and confirmed their email accounts. If you don't have this achievement, something is terribly wrong.

Beta Forum Regular
Make 100 posts in the forums.

Beta Citizen
Awarded to all the good Samaritans who earn the Explorer, Treasure Hunter, Consumer, Voter, Critic, and Contributor achievements.

Beta Critic
Awarded to anyone who rates an Arena submission and experiences the profound sense of importance that comes only from judging others.

Beta Contributor
Given to all Gaians who make a forum post, thus contributing to the beautiful tapestry of intelligent discussion, friendly banter, pointless flame wars and misguided noobism that make up the Gaia forums.

Beta Voter
We give this to anyone who votes in a poll. Then, we feed all the poll answers into a self-aware supercomputer which will one day use your opinions about Twilight and Justin Bieber to destroy mankind and conquer the world.

Beta Consumer
Awarded to anyone who's made a purchase from a Gaia shop. Which is almost everyone, really, but we love giving you reasons to pat yourself on the back.

Beta Treasure Hunter
Visit the Daily Chance on every page in one visit.

Beta Explorer
Awarded to anyone who visits all the main Gaia pages in a single visit. It's not exactly circumnavigating the globe, but it's a start.

Beta Gaian
Awarded to all the full-fledged Gaians who've registered and confirmed their email accounts. If you don't have this achievement, something is terribly wrong.

[align=left][size=11][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=12]Helped...
Any [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/nudist-colony-inquisitor-threadmaster-other-achievements-3/t.84169619/]help back[/url] would be great...[/size][/align]
[align=right][size=13]Trying to get an old RP going in my guild.
Check it out. [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23517851]Join[/url].[/size]

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Added you to the directory, good luck with the nekkid exploits emotion_yatta

Supportive Pants

14,250 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I hope no one ruins this one biggrin

Informer

2,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
good luck. -Swag

Girl-Crazy Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
Why does that person keep ruining it? They ruined http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/clambake-0-15-startover-for-the-4th-time/t.84179067/?_gaia_t_=7564 4 times and I think they'll ruin it again.
Trolls these days

Start over?
heart

Dangerous Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
well I helped with the inquisitor & threadmaster, but jerkfaces keep posting while clothed :/

Dapper Deadeye

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
good luck heart

Anxious Gaian

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • Partygoer 500
Il SeA lI
good luck. -Swag
WTF?!
Do you not see that in order for you to post in this thread and threads like this you need to be fricken nude?!
You will be reported.

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • Partygoer 500
Well he has been reported, let us see if that does anything...

And as for restarting, I will do so once we get to page 2.
I will NOT make another thread, unless I absolutely have to.

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • Partygoer 500
rpcloud
Thank you for the help, although someone sadly destroyed it by posting when they were clothed.
So now I am trying to get to the second page so that I can see if it will work that way.
Wish me luck.

If you post again please be sure to do so only AFTER you are completely nude!

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • Partygoer 500
Ananaa
Thank you for the help, although someone sadly destroyed it by posting when they were clothed.
So now I am trying to get to the second page so that I can see if it will work that way.
Wish me luck.

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • Partygoer 500
yumi-himee
Wish me luck.

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • Partygoer 500
Twin star of Suzaku
Wish me luck.

Also two things, do you know someone on here by the name Suzaku?
And how do you get the Jolly Roger Achievement?
I haven't even seen that one yet.

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • Partygoer 500
Your Cordial Fairy
Wish me luck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff