• Winged 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig

Beep beep! the hats were cool. I miss swordfighting. I think my pirate was deleted due to inactivity

hats are the best part aren't they? arr... What's the beep beep for?

....no idea

your plan to confound me... it has succeeded.

I just discovered a beeping from a drawer. It was a kitchen timer. I think a meat thermometer. or both combined.

I used to have one of those kitchen timers. I lost it. So sad. It was so useful for when I wanted to know when 45 seconds was up!

that's why phones were invented bro emotion_c8

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig

....no idea

I just discovered a beeping from a drawer. It was a kitchen timer. I think a meat thermometer. or both combined.

I used to have one of those kitchen timers. I lost it. So sad. It was so useful for when I wanted to know when 45 seconds was up!

Ether mine doesn't do that or it takes longer than the 45 seconds to set it up and makes it not as useful as a 'press button, wait for beep, press button, wait for beep'

Wheezing Abomination

27,375 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig

....no idea

Ether mine doesn't do that or it takes longer than the 45 seconds to set it up and makes it not as useful as a 'press button, wait for beep, press button, wait for beep'

You don't need a smartphone to time s**t, man!!! Just any phone has that sorta thing. Maybe not a flip phone. Are you using a rotary phone?

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig

You don't need a smartphone to time s**t, man!!! Just any phone has that sorta thing. Maybe not a flip phone. Are you using a rotary phone?

Nope, I'm using a cell phone. Not particularly good one, but it works (most of the time).

Actually sometimes when I go to answer the phone it will reboot. It does that sometimes when jostled or shaken.

Wheezing Abomination

27,375 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig

Nope, I'm using a cell phone. Not particularly good one, but it works (most of the time).

Actually sometimes when I go to answer the phone it will reboot. It does that sometimes when jostled or shaken.

mine reboots when I text long v_v it's trying to tell me somethign maybe D:

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig

Maybe it's saying 'don't text and drive!' ... mine doesn't text, so I can't worry a bout that.

Wheezing Abomination

27,375 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig

Maybe it's saying 'don't text and drive!' ... mine doesn't text, so I can't worry a bout that.

eek

eek

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig

eek

eek

You has suffered a worry failure too? Or are you a drive texter?

Wheezing Abomination

27,375 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig

eek

eek

I don't drive, but I am not a bike texter. I worry about a human that owns a phone that doesn't have a chord that doesn't text

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig

eek

eek

I don't drive, but I am not a bike texter. I worry about a human that owns a phone that doesn't have a chord that doesn't text

Your worry is well placed. I might be a super villain.

Wheezing Abomination

27,375 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig

eek

eek

You better be emotion_donotwant

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig

eek

eek

With a name like Pirate Santa, would you be surprised? Nay, you would not be. I will creep down yer chimney and steal all your cookies, and some things that aren't cookies too.

I wasn't allowed to have a modern cell phone for fear I would snap selfies of myself while doing my wicked naughtyness. Also because everyone assumes pirates are ether antiquated technophobes or East African ... which I'll admit there is a lot of overlap there. But no. Pirates aren't technophobes. We are magical fairy monsters who eat treasure! Or just compulsive liars who drink grog.

Wheezing Abomination

27,375 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig

eek

eek

With a name like Pirate Santa, would you be surprised? Nay, you would not be. I will creep down yer chimney and steal all your cookies, and some things that aren't cookies too.

I wasn't allowed to have a modern cell phone for fear I would snap selfies of myself while doing my wicked naughtyness. Also because everyone assumes pirates are ether antiquated technophobes or East African ... which I'll admit there is a lot of overlap there. But no. Pirates aren't technophobes. We are magical fairy monsters who eat treasure! Or just compulsive liars who drink grog.

I'm just a simple adventurer. Drinkin tea and existing yum_tea

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig

existing is an adventure. Tea might also be an adventure.

Wheezing Abomination

27,375 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig
Pirate Santa
DollyPig

existing is an adventure. Tea might also be an adventure.

the new package of tea came with a sailboat, that's pretty piratey 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces