The Bottomless Pit, apparently. It's actually not bottomless. 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
bits option 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I meant /free gold/ option take the free gold option 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 101 102 103 > >> »|

Kin Bibliophile

iloveblue
iloveblue
bump!! here's a link to mine...just a tip and vote, thanks!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/mega-tipsy-and-big-tipper/t.94037899/

why do my hyperlinks never work???

Huh. I don't know, but I'll stop by and help you out. *tips* yum_tea

Kin Bibliophile

Shinta Kii
I want to get this achievement as well!

Hey-o! You're working on Elocutionist? emotion_kirakira
heart

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"

Bump me back?

Big Bear

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Master Converter 500
Yatera
Xx mAtSuRiKa xX
Yatera
Hello there~ I'm working on conversationalist right now (I'm finally over half way done!) andI figured I'd drop by to say hi emotion_kirakira so how close are you to achieving elocutionist?

I'm at around 1,800 posts. GAH! This is harder than Perfect Attendance...probably because this is the only thread I really post in. XD

I'm glad you're already half-done with this monster of an achievement. crying How are you today?

I'm okay, but I just found out my day count for the streaker achievement is only at 3 even though I've been logging in everyday for a long time now crying

Dangerous Lunatic

12,825 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
Yatera
Shinta Kii

Yes, I am about 100 post away from 4,000. So I still have a while to go!

Kin Bibliophile

ElegantlyChaotic
heart

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"

Bump me back?

"Because Poe wrote on both?"

<3'd! Seems I was a little late today. sweatdrop

Kin Bibliophile

Shinta Kii
Yatera
Shinta Kii

Ahh, I'm almost at 2,000. Have fun posting! XD

Kin Bibliophile

Xx mAtSuRiKa xX
Yatera
Xx mAtSuRiKa xX
Hello there~ I'm working on conversationalist right now (I'm finally over half way done!) andI figured I'd drop by to say hi emotion_kirakira so how close are you to achieving elocutionist?

I'm at around 1,800 posts. GAH! This is harder than Perfect Attendance...probably because this is the only thread I really post in. XD

I'm glad you're already half-done with this monster of an achievement. crying How are you today?

I'm okay, but I just found out my day count for the streaker achievement is only at 3 even though I've been logging in everyday for a long time now crying

Sometimes the achievements glitch like that. Mine did that for Marathon (the one after Streaker, I think) but it still granted eventually. :p By the way, Perfect Attendance is earned by logging on 180 days in a row. Prepare yourself for a long-term memory test! burning_eyes

Big Bear

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Master Converter 500
Yatera
Xx mAtSuRiKa xX
Yatera
Xx mAtSuRiKa xX

Sometimes the achievements glitch like that. Mine did that for Marathon (the one after Streaker, I think) but it still granted eventually. :p By the way, Perfect Attendance is earned by logging on 180 days in a row. Prepare yourself for a long-term memory test! burning_eyes

Yeah, I have no idea how I'll be able to handle that, especially with school and everything XD

Kin Bibliophile

Xx mAtSuRiKa xX
Yatera
Xx mAtSuRiKa xX

Yeah, I have no idea how I'll be able to handle that, especially with school and everything XD

Yep, it's much easier to do in the summer. I just jump on Gaia for five minutes at around the same time every day. But after doing that for a while, you get to this point where you think, "Wait, did I do this already?" and then you convince yourself that yes, you already visited Gaia for the day...and then the next day your streak's broken. emotion_bigvein

Big Bear

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Master Converter 500
Yatera
Xx mAtSuRiKa xX
Yatera
Xx mAtSuRiKa xX

Yep, it's much easier to do in the summer. I just jump on Gaia for five minutes at around the same time every day. But after doing that for a while, you get to this point where you think, "Wait, did I do this already?" and then you convince yourself that yes, you already visited Gaia for the day...and then the next day your streak's broken. emotion_bigvein

Haha yeah I could totally see myself doing that X'D

Dangerous Lunatic

12,825 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
Yatera
Shinta Kii
Yatera
Shinta Kii

Ahh, I'm almost at 2,000. Have fun posting! XD
thanks!
Though I see that you are behind me! So good luck to you too!

Kin Bibliophile

Kin Bibliophile

No Character

30,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
「この手で」

User Image Help me back? (FIRESTARTER)

「俺の涙は俺が拭く」

Quick Reply

Submit