Timid Kitten

bump ninja

Shy Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Avengers Assemble GO

Hello. How fairs your canine companion today?

Shy Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pseudopathogen
Avengers Assemble GO

Hello. How fairs your canine companion today?

She's doing a lot better... she managed to keep some chicken down last and has been drinking with some help. Vet said that if we had waited a day longer than what we had then she would have died...still sleeping a lot...
Avengers Assemble GO
She's doing a lot better... she managed to keep some chicken down last and has been drinking with some help. Vet said that if we had waited a day longer than what we had then she would have died...still sleeping a lot...

That's splendid to hear there's been some improvement! Hopefully that shall remain steady.

How are you?

Shy Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pseudopathogen
Avengers Assemble GO

That's splendid to hear there's been some improvement! Hopefully that shall remain steady.

How are you?

It is isn't it? We're all hoping that she gets better soon... her vet bill was just over £400

I am well, can't complain at all... how are you?
Avengers Assemble GO
It is isn't it? We're all hoping that she gets better soon... her vet bill was just over £400

Vets are quite on par with doctors eh?
Do you have other pets?

Good to hear.
I'm a bit off today, but things can always be worse. 3nodding

Shy Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pseudopathogen
Avengers Assemble GO

Vets are quite on par with doctors eh?
Do you have other pets?

Good to hear.
I'm a bit off today, but things can always be worse. 3nodding

No our doctors treat us for free! Just vets we pay for...
Two one year old rabbits and an eight year old cat... oh and a nine year old budgie.

You poor thing! You need your rest!
Avengers Assemble GO
Two one year old rabbits and an eight year old cat... oh and a nine year old budgie.

Ah. I see. Where are you from? I'm in the States myself.
Aw. Nice pet family it sounds! We have five cats, three hermit crabs and a betta fish. I've never had rabbits before. What are they like?

Aw. I'm certainly taking it easy today. I was in a minor car accident Friday and starting to feel the soreness especially today.

Shy Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pseudopathogen
Avengers Assemble GO

Ah. I see. Where are you from? I'm in the States myself.
Aw. Nice pet family it sounds! We have five cats, three hermit crabs and a betta fish. I've never had rabbits before. What are they like?

Aw. I'm certainly taking it easy today. I was in a minor car accident Friday and starting to feel the soreness especially today.

Great Britain.. we have the NHS
Yep, we love our pets... Rabbits are amazing! Very smart animals and highly sociable things too. My rabbits are both boys and a re a bonded pair which means they're basically married to each other. They needs lots of stimulation so toys are a must along with puzzles which rewards them with treats. They need to be touched everyday as well and need a large area to hop in. They can be trained just like a dog but my boys don't know any tricks...

A short video of them...

You were what? No wonder your sore are you ok?!
Avengers Assemble GO
Yep, we love our pets... Rabbits are amazing! Very smart animals and highly sociable things too. My rabbits are both boys and a re a bonded pair which means they're basically married to each other. They needs lots of stimulation so toys are a must along with puzzles which rewards them with treats. They need to be touched everyday as well and need a large area to hop in. They can be trained just like a dog but my boys don't know any tricks...

A short video of them...

Ah. I see.
Never knew how intelligent rabbits were. In the video they do seem highly curious of their surroundings. Very interesting names by the way. How did you come with them? Have you wanted to teach them tricks? Which kinds would you if so?

I'm okay, thank you. Just bruised and sore. It have been so much worse.
My mother has a mild concussion from it so she'll set up a follow up appointment as soon as possible to keep an eye on it.

Shy Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pseudopathogen
Avengers Assemble GO

A short video of them...

Ah. I see.
Never knew how intelligent rabbits were. In the video they do seem highly curious of their surroundings. Very interesting names by the way. How did you come with them? Have you wanted to teach them tricks? Which kinds would you if so?

I'm okay, thank you. Just bruised and sore. It have been so much worse.
My mother has a mild concussion from it so she'll set up a follow up appointment as soon as possible to keep an eye on it.

Yep...
Not many seem to know that, rabbits are far smarter than what they're given credit for! Oh they are. Soccer players from Barcelona in Spain. They were named after my two favorite players Lionel Messi and Cesc Fabregas... I wasn't planning on it since I wasn't going to enter them into contest or anything though Messi is a fast little bunny! Little Fabregas loves to explore the garden! Though Messi would rather explore the living room lol.

I hope you are ok... and I hope your mother is ok as well...

In a relationship with Anoaku

Timid Kitten

ninja Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out