Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feel It In Your Bones
lepetitchat
That was it?? Haha well thanks best friend smile
How are you doing this fine evening?
Have you been running around trying to get achievements like me?

Currently, I'm sketching a freebie for a person. Hopefully they'll like it, and tell people, and then I'll set up a shop. Badum.
I came back from Jeremy's house earlier. I had so much fried rice, it wasn't even funny.

Sounds splendid! I like how neither of us used to be big rice eaters, and then we got ethnic boyfriends, and now look what happens! It's practically our staple now! eh, what can we do? They make us happy, right? ^_^ Sounds awesome, I'll help you make the graphics for the shop if you want?? Psss you would be the mostbestestofbestest friends ever if you wanted to draw me at any given point in time....*whistles innocently* wink
lepetitchat
Feel It In Your Bones
lepetitchat
That was it?? Haha well thanks best friend smile
How are you doing this fine evening?
Have you been running around trying to get achievements like me?

Currently, I'm sketching a freebie for a person. Hopefully they'll like it, and tell people, and then I'll set up a shop. Badum.
I came back from Jeremy's house earlier. I had so much fried rice, it wasn't even funny.

Sounds splendid! I like how neither of us used to be big rice eaters, and then we got ethnic boyfriends, and now look what happens! It's practically our staple now! eh, what can we do? They make us happy, right? ^_^ Sounds awesome, I'll help you make the graphics for the shop if you want?? Psss you would be the mostbestestofbestest friends ever if you wanted to draw me at any given point in time....*whistles innocently* wink

First item on list for college: Rice cooker.
Thank you babe, but I'm getting all fancy like and hiring someone to create a thread layout for my friend Fabby, who I'm questing with, and I.
Oh fer sure. Of course I would.
Dude, this chick's avatar is so freaking complicated!
scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces