Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blazing Berserker

19,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image i need 10,000 post for the elocutionist achievement.. please, chat with me..?

ninja

User Image

BUY or BID my stuff, please.. for the achievement.. User Image

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Overstocked 200
moreproblems
Introduction:

Welcome to Halloween Jeopardy- for boys only! Of course, I would never leave the girls out- but I'm working on a sausage fest here (thus, why we are the achievements forum), so girls have their own thread!

Co-ed nudist version for the under equipped! xd

While future games will be co-ed, I ask that my quest for trophies be respected and that players not post in the game for the opposite gender and that all players maintain their original gender until the end of the game. If you have an achievement thread you are working on, please feel free to post it in your introduction!

Mini comp: Gold to the first 15 players to register for the game that gets 15 players first. First player will receive 1500 gold, second 1400 gold, third 1300 gold, and so on...

Currently the Jeopardy prizes are strictly gold, but I am hoping to be able to add a few awesome Halloween themed prizes- keep an eye on the announcements area for updates on that!

There is also potential for semi- finals and finals games, depending on the popularity of the game. xd

Feel free to help me out.Megathread & Mark twain. So please quote and post post post!!!

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
moreproblems
Introduction:

Welcome to Halloween Jeopardy- for boys only! Of course, I would never leave the girls out- but I'm working on a sausage fest here (thus, why we are the achievements forum), so girls have their own thread!

Co-ed nudist version for the under equipped! xd

While future games will be co-ed, I ask that my quest for trophies be respected and that players not post in the game for the opposite gender and that all players maintain their original gender until the end of the game. If you have an achievement thread you are working on, please feel free to post it in your introduction!

Mini comp: Gold to the first 15 players to register for the game that gets 15 players first. First player will receive 1500 gold, second 1400 gold, third 1300 gold, and so on...

Currently the Jeopardy prizes are strictly gold, but I am hoping to be able to add a few awesome Halloween themed prizes- keep an eye on the announcements area for updates on that!

There is also potential for semi- finals and finals games, depending on the popularity of the game. xd
megathread

6,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
Mmmmmmm I wonder if I can get an achievement outta this
Quincy Sebastian
Mmmmmmm I wonder if I can get an achievement outta this

you can once i change my sex xd im just waiting for girls jeopardy to run, then ill go boy

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I would love to give this game a shot! It's still open, isn't it? heart
rainbow_colored_heart
I would love to give this game a shot! It's still open, isn't it? heart

it is, but we're still a few players short, and the thread needs a new home to get rid of the girls gonk

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ahh, well I'm willing to wait. Sounds like fun!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff