Yes! (Post your thread) 0.5 50.0% [ 36 ]
No! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 12 ]
Gold! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 >

IRL Sex Symbol

Sassy Mew Mew Lover
Kat Casualtie

Haha awesome! I've took a stand still with alchemy at the moment especially since it's so expensive at the moment. I've been doing it here and there though, still at level 2. rofl

Oh really? I thought you had a little more than 10 years with the lung. I guess you learn something new everyday. You're very welcome! Awe that's exciting! I'll keep hoping and crossing my fingers for you! emotion_bigheart I think it's encrypted into their genes. XD

Lol yeah it did take a good amount but I ease lucky and the stuff I sold were more expensive cat_xd . Once you get to I think it's level 4 it gets easier because it's all or mostly cache items.

No you are actually very lucky if you get to 10 years most reject within a year or 5 years. So I'm really hoping for 10 cat_whee . I'm already on the rejection meds so I'm prepared cat_4laugh . Lol it must be cat_xd

Haha I've slowly started selling on my inventory again. I figured this avi is one I'm almost always wearing, so I'm just getting rid of items I've hording over the years. I'm not getting rid of gifts though that would be very rude. Oh well that's more hopeful I was losing more money than I was making when doing alchemy.

Omg that's crazy. I always thought that when the right precautions were taken that any organ could thrive for a long time. I guess I was wrong. Awe well I'm hoping for a 10 as well for you! 4laugh Well that's awesome, I really hope everything gets better for you. Mhm it's like they thrive on the need to pick on their significant other.

Well Pinterest is officially ruined for me. crying

Mewling Kitten

14,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Kat Casualtie

Haha I've slowly started selling on my inventory again. I figured this avi is one I'm almost always wearing, so I'm just getting rid of items I've hording over the years. I'm not getting rid of gifts though that would be very rude. Oh well that's more hopeful I was losing more money than I was making when doing alchemy.

Omg that's crazy. I always thought that when the right precautions were taken that any organ could thrive for a long time. I guess I was wrong. Awe well I'm hoping for a 10 as well for you! 4laugh Well that's awesome, I really hope everything gets better for you. Mhm it's like they thrive on the need to pick on their significant other.

Yeah that's what I'm doing too except for some outfits I like to change to from time to time lol. Yeah it gets easier I just kept buying the cheapest formulas and making them over and over again cat_xd . That's the best way to do it!

Yeah that's what I thought until I found out about the lungs they are trickier than some of the other organs I guess it's also because unlike some organs that can heal some damage your lungs are like a sponge and just get used up. Thanks cat_4laugh . Darn them lol

Ahh what happened? I don't really use that site but I know a lot of people do cat_sweatdrop

Lazy Pup

tip, vote, rate? clicky

IRL Sex Symbol

Sassy Mew Mew Lover
Kat Casualtie

Yeah that's what I'm doing too except for some outfits I like to change to from time to time lol. Yeah it gets easier I just kept buying the cheapest formulas and making them over and over again cat_xd . That's the best way to do it!

Yeah that's what I thought until I found out about the lungs they are trickier than some of the other organs I guess it's also because unlike some organs that can heal some damage your lungs are like a sponge and just get used up. Thanks cat_4laugh . Darn them lol

Ahh what happened? I don't really use that site but I know a lot of people do cat_sweatdrop

Haha I've tried doing that but I always end up back at this one. xD I'll have to try that then, I'd like to level more in alchemy just to be done with the achievements. xD

Ah alright, I guess I could understand that. I find the human body to seem so fascinating. I hope though that everything even thing goes perfectly with you transplant! 4laugh I know hahaha.

Some creep started following me on there, and when I looked at his boards. I saw some unpleasant photos of women tied up and gagged. I'm pretty sure he takes the photos himself because they all seem to be in the same area. I'm trying to find a way to block him since my Pinterest is hooked up to my Facebook.

IRL Sex Symbol

chocoberrymint
tip, vote, rate? clicky

I helped you out!

Mewling Kitten

14,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
Kat Casualtie

Haha I've tried doing that but I always end up back at this one. xD I'll have to try that then, I'd like to level more in alchemy just to be done with the achievements. xD

Ah alright, I guess I could understand that. I find the human body to seem so fascinating. I hope though that everything even thing goes perfectly with you transplant! 4laugh I know hahaha.

Some creep started following me on there, and when I looked at his boards. I saw some unpleasant photos of women tied up and gagged. I'm pretty sure he takes the photos himself because they all seem to be in the same area. I'm trying to find a way to block him since my Pinterest is hooked up to my Facebook.

I finally got anoned lol I'm so happy even though it wasn't on my list lol I still like it it's the hearts in my bg cat_4laugh
I saw that the devil tail went down to 366billion so it's going down again fast. So yays! cat_whee

I know how it is I keep gravitating to my current one just changing out the hair and cats sometimes lol. You'll get there once I max out I'll send you my leftovers lol.

Thanks I hope so too! cat_3nodding

Omg that's so creepy! Some people share too much cat_eek but then I guess it's good because you know they are a creep cat_sweatdrop

IRL Sex Symbol

Sassy Mew Mew Lover
Kat Casualtie

I finally got anoned lol I'm so happy even though it wasn't on my list lol I still like it it's the hearts in my bg cat_4laugh
I saw that the devil tail went down to 366billion so it's going down again fast. So yays! cat_whee

I know how it is I keep gravitating to my current one just changing out the hair and cats sometimes lol. You'll get there once I max out I'll send you my leftovers lol.

Thanks I hope so too! cat_3nodding

Omg that's so creepy! Some people share too much cat_eek but then I guess it's good because you know they are a creep cat_sweatdrop

Haha yay! Congrats on being anoned! It looks good with your avi though! 4laugh
Someone must have bought it! LMP is 500 bill. crying Darn Gaia!!

I really like your avi, and I like that you change the cats because then I'm able to find new ones I don't have on my wish list yet. xD Awe well thank you so much! emotion_bigheart

Well I'll keep hoping that everything goes well for you! emotion_yatta

OMG I know! I just randomly went on there to see if he might've had anything I liked and then BAM all up in my face are those abominations. What is even worse is he has over 2,000 followers. That is so freaking creepy!!!! Yeah I turned all my boards private until I can figure out how to block him completely.

Questionable Phantom

22,550 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
Helped and good luck

Mewling Kitten

14,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
Kat Casualtie

I really like your avi, and I like that you change the cats because then I'm able to find new ones I don't have on my wish list yet. xD Awe well thank you so much! emotion_bigheart

OMG I know! I just randomly went on there to see if he might've had anything I liked and then BAM all up in my face are those abominations. What is even worse is he has over 2,000 followers. That is so freaking creepy!!!! Yeah I turned all my boards private until I can figure out how to block him completely.

Yeah I was so happy lol cat_4laugh
Awww that sucks! Hopefully during the weekend it will be lower that's usually when some items prices drop cat_3nodding . I try to keep an eye on it myself for you lol

Awww thanks! cat_4laugh I'm glad I can help!

Wow that's crazy and creepy what is wrong with people cat_eek

Last Jam's Kouhai

Blob

IRL Sex Symbol

Sassy Mew Mew Lover
Kat Casualtie

Yeah I was so happy lol cat_4laugh
Awww that sucks! Hopefully during the weekend it will be lower that's usually when some items prices drop cat_3nodding . I try to keep an eye on it myself for you lol

Awww thanks! cat_4laugh I'm glad I can help!

Wow that's crazy and creepy what is wrong with people cat_eek

Well that's awesome!
Yeah hopefully that's what happens I've slowly getting more gold, my parents internet isn't the best so it takes forever to do things. Hopefully I can get better internet soon. Thank you!

You're welcome! I see you have waffles on! xd

I have no idea, but my whole views of pinterest have changed from women sharing ideas to that.

IRL Sex Symbol

Mewling Kitten

14,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
Kat Casualtie

Well that's awesome!
Yeah hopefully that's what happens I've slowly getting more gold, my parents internet isn't the best so it takes forever to do things. Hopefully I can get better internet soon. Thank you!

I have no idea, but my whole views of pinterest have changed from women sharing ideas to that.

cat_3nodding
Aww that sucks cat_sad . I know how it is though cat_sweatdrop . You're welcome!

Lol yeah I just bought him cat_4laugh so cute! I forgot how much he was but it was the lowest that I've seen in awhile cat_sweatdrop

I would be traumatized too cat_eek

I'm currently waiting to watch the new show on lifetime called lottery about people not being able to have kids and none have been born in 5years. I'm curious to learn more about it cat_4laugh it's on at 10pm

Divine Bibliophile

11,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

IRL Sex Symbol

Sassy Mew Mew Lover
Kat Casualtie

Well that's awesome!

cat_3nodding
Aww that sucks cat_sad . I know how it is though cat_sweatdrop . You're welcome!

Lol yeah I just bought him cat_4laugh so cute! I forgot how much he was but it was the lowest that I've seen in awhile cat_sweatdrop

I would be traumatized too cat_eek

I'm currently waiting to watch the new show on lifetime called lottery about people not being able to have kids and none have been born in 5years. I'm curious to learn more about it cat_4laugh it's on at 10pm

Sorry I haven't been on, was in the hospital. sweatdrop
So mad my streaker achievement now has to be restarted I was so close to. XD

Yeah, hopefully they'll be getting new internet in the coming months since I'm starting school.

Well at least you got him! He looks so awesome! :3

Haha yeah! I managed to get him blocked so I'll never have to deal with that again.

Was it any good? Sounded really interesting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff