Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Consumer

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
Fractured_Unity
this thread is a chat thread for people working on these achievements. feel free to post for help w/ other achievements as well. I'm willing to help w/ any achievement requiring a specific number of posts, but would prefer not to do sausagefest or anything requiring me to change.
okay what to talk about...

Toxic Fox

AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
this thread is a chat thread for people working on these achievements. feel free to post for help w/ other achievements as well. I'm willing to help w/ any achievement requiring a specific number of posts, but would prefer not to do sausagefest or anything requiring me to change.
sweatdrop

Mewling Consumer

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
sweatdrop
yeah I was not sure either. Umm...I like video games do you like video games?

Toxic Fox

AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
sweatdrop
for the most part, yes.

Mewling Consumer

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
sweatdrop
for the most part, yes.
Cool-which genre of video games do you like? I like RPGs.

Toxic Fox

AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
sweatdrop
for the most part, yes.
same here.

Mewling Consumer

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
sweatdrop
for the most part, yes.
same here.
Have you played Skyrim? I keep hearing about it, but I have yet to try it out-too much school work. The last game I played was Dragon Age: Origins. It was fun.

Toxic Fox

AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
sweatdrop
for the most part, yes.
same here.
Have you played Skyrim? I keep hearing about it, but I have yet to try it out-too much school work. The last game I played was Dragon Age: Origins. It was fun.
no, haven't played Skyrim yet, and while I have DA:O, I've never played it. sweatdrop

Mewling Consumer

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
for the most part, yes.
same here.
no, haven't played Skyrim yet, and while I have DA:O, I've never played it. sweatdrop
DA:O is really cool. I never played the original DA, but it has a lot of variety that is still a single plot, though it is not totally linear.

Toxic Fox

AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
for the most part, yes.
same here.
DA:O is really cool. I never played the original DA, but it has a lot of variety that is still a single plot, though it is not totally linear.
isn't DA:O the original? I thought it was...
my cousin has it and said it wasn't all that good. I'm a big fan of customization, and he said it was really lacking.

Mewling Consumer

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
same here.
my cousin has it and said it wasn't all that good. I'm a big fan of customization, and he said it was really lacking.
I thought there was another one, guess not. It is awkward for a game to be called origins when there is not another game in the series before so I was guessing there had to have been a regular Dragon Age. It is true that customization is a little restricted, but it was the freedom I had with the plot and with party selection that was what got me liking it. I also liked the quests in The Fade.

Toxic Fox

AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
same here.
I thought there was another one, guess not. It is awkward for a game to be called origins when there is not another game in the series before so I was guessing there had to have been a regular Dragon Age. It is true that customization is a little restricted, but it was the freedom I had with the plot and with party selection that was what got me liking it. I also liked the quests in The Fade.
I have and read the strategy guide, and I do agree the plot flexibility is interesting, but overall it doesn't really interest me. I much prefer Oblivion to DA:O.

Mewling Consumer

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
I have and read the strategy guide, and I do agree the plot flexibility is interesting, but overall it doesn't really interest me. I much prefer Oblivion to DA:O.
Other than customization is there anything about Oblivion that stands out in particular? I did not get to play it-I was planning on borrowing it from my brother, but did not get to.

Toxic Fox

AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
Other than customization is there anything about Oblivion that stands out in particular? I did not get to play it-I was planning on borrowing it from my brother, but did not get to.
it's completely open-world, so as soon as you exit the tutorial area, the entire world is fair game. also, there's no real class limitations, so any character can use any skill, regardless of chosen class. plays more like a shooter/action game because of the mechanics. toggle between 1st and 3rd person play.

Mewling Consumer

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
AliKat1988
Fractured_Unity
it's completely open-world, so as soon as you exit the tutorial area, the entire world is fair game. also, there's no real class limitations, so any character can use any skill, regardless of chosen class. plays more like a shooter/action game because of the mechanics. toggle between 1st and 3rd person play.
I am going to have to talk to my brother about borrowing it then-when I saw him play he was not very good about showing how flexible the game was. He just wanted to have the character be tough. One of the drawbacks of a lot of RPGs is how rigid the character system seems to be-I remember in the first RPG series (might and magic) I really played a lot that it was annoying how restricted the characters seemed to be in terms of abilities (the magic part bugged me in particular). The use of magic is one of the things that I like best (I almost always select a mage class for my main character in any game) and there has to be some flexibility and creativity in the magic system-DA:O was quite creative however inflexible.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff