Lily-livered Lunatic

Lily-livered Lunatic

Lily-livered Lunatic

Lily-livered Lunatic

Lily-livered Lunatic

Lily-livered Lunatic

Loiterer

Kaileena
I just profile commented you but you can reply here for help with your achievements. <3
Help back?

Loiterer

Kaileena
whee
Still around?

I haven't played Kodoulka but I keep hearing good things. I dunno, It seems so hard to find. D;
I haven't played New World either, because it didn't have Yuri and Alice. And they were the only reason (Well, the main reason) I liked the franchise.

Hate the character design of Alice for SH2, though. Wtf. Dx

How'd you find Shadow Hearts to begin?
Believe it or not, I picked up the first one in a bargain bin. After seeing the opening animation I was floored. Can't believe a game that's so awesome got so overlooked. =(

Lily-livered Lunatic

Bornes
Kaileena
whee
Still around?

I haven't played Kodoulka but I keep hearing good things. I dunno, It seems so hard to find. D;
I haven't played New World either, because it didn't have Yuri and Alice. And they were the only reason (Well, the main reason) I liked the franchise.

Hate the character design of Alice for SH2, though. Wtf. Dx

How'd you find Shadow Hearts to begin?
Believe it or not, I picked up the first one in a bargain bin. After seeing the opening animation I was floored. Can't believe a game that's so awesome got so overlooked. =(

I have such a love/hate relationship with Koudelka - I want to beat it to finish the series, but it's rather difficult and clunky to play. I was lucky enough to find Koudelka for $5 at a flea market - I might have squealed and flailed a bit, haha.
From the New World is definitely my least favorite of the series, but still a great game on it's own. Oh, of course, Yuri and Alice are just such great characters, FtNW just couldn't get that hero/heroine dynamic to even remotely compete.

Oh, how so? As in the style change or did I miss something? xD

I picked up SH1 on a whim, which is odd since I don't generally like RPGs - it was pretty much the same reaction for me with the opening animation actually, heh! The judgement ring battle system is still one of my favorite gameplay mechanics ever~!
It really is overlooked though, isn't it? I think it definitely has that sort of "cult classic" feel to it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff