• Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
When I got my back up against the wall! Don't need no one to rescue me!

Just minor errors with quests and stuff the devs missed. I meant even crazier today and added more mods. I'll never stop. xd

Black? How is that silver? Oh, I found some cool Pokemon videos I wanted to show you. You should watch them! Here's the first one: Pokemon video!

'Cause I ain't waiting up for no miracle! Yeah, tonight I'm running free!

Yeah, big MMORPGS seem to have a lot of those bugs nowadays.
lol aww, poor lil starters. IDK how black is considered silver, but that's how it is in this one.

Skyrim isn't an MMORPG. If it was, I certainly wouldn't be able to mod it. razz

Those videos literally makes me love Charmander even more. He's both cute and badass. xd

Really? I thought you were able to play with a friend in Skyrim, or is it only with friends?
lol charmander can be fun~

Nope, it's completely a single player game.

Charmander is my favourite. The funny thing is the first time I played I actually picked Bulbasaur first. I actually tend to pick the grass Pokemon first.

Aw, bummers.
Oh? I can never pick a single favorite. I get so attached to all the ones I've raised for battle. I could eventually breed you a perfect charmander if you wanted.

I feel like multiplayer usually dilutes great rpgs. I'd rather the developer focus on a spectacular single player mode than give half the effort just to allow someone else to screw up my game world. rolleyes

Yeah, training a Pokemon does make a certain attachment. That's why I never ditch my starter. We have too much history. biggrin

Dedicated Exhibitionist

15,150 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Those videos literally makes me love Charmander even more. He's both cute and badass. xd

Really? I thought you were able to play with a friend in Skyrim, or is it only with friends?

Charmander is my favourite. The funny thing is the first time I played I actually picked Bulbasaur first. I actually tend to pick the grass Pokemon first.

Aw, bummers.
Oh? I can never pick a single favorite. I get so attached to all the ones I've raised for battle. I could eventually breed you a perfect charmander if you wanted.

I feel like multiplayer usually dilutes great rpgs. I'd rather the developer focus on a spectacular single player mode than give half the effort just to allow someone else to screw up my game world. rolleyes

Yeah, training a Pokemon does make a certain attachment. That's why I never ditch my starter. We have too much history. biggrin

Hmm, I don't think it would have to dilute it so long as the other players can only help your game and not mess it up.
Yeah, but now I'm constantly rebreeding, trying to perfect everything.

Eloquent Visionary

16,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Aw, bummers.

Hmm, I don't think it would have to dilute it so long as the other players can only help your game and not mess it up.

What I meant by dilute is the developers have to spend making the multiplayer mode when they could be focusing on singleplayer. Seeing as it took like 5 years to make Skyrim, I imagine it'd take forever to add multiplayer and keep singleplayer just as good. I suppose they did release an MMO, so there's always that game.

I always take my teams as they are. I grow too attached to replace them. Then again I never participate in tournaments or player battles, so I don't need to worry about the perfect team.

Dedicated Exhibitionist

15,150 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Aw, bummers.

What I meant by dilute is the developers have to spend making the multiplayer mode when they could be focusing on singleplayer. Seeing as it took like 5 years to make Skyrim, I imagine it'd take forever to add multiplayer and keep singleplayer just as good. I suppose they did release an MMO, so there's always that game.

I always take my teams as they are. I grow too attached to replace them. Then again I never participate in tournaments or player battles, so I don't need to worry about the perfect team.

I think it's possible to have a good story AND have multiplayer. I just hate playing games alone...I'm so lonely.
I'm never able to always bring all of my team. I always need to switch around when I need some HM's.

Eloquent Visionary

16,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Aw, bummers.

I think it's possible to have a good story AND have multiplayer. I just hate playing games alone...I'm so lonely.
I'm never able to always bring all of my team. I always need to switch around when I need some HM's.

I usually don't like playing with people because they can screw up my game or I'm required to cooperate with assholes when I just want to do things alone. I admit that I don't mind co-op, but I hate games that pit me against other players.

I'm so angry right now. My computer crashed last night while playing Skyrim and when I went to play today my game got stuck on the loading screen. It took forever to find the only way to access my file was to load a save from another character first and not to use a script extender that's required for a bunch of my mods. Seeing as I'd prefer to be able to use the script extender so I can use most of my mods, I opted to reinstall Skyrim and see what happens. This better work. stare

Ah, HM's. I remember when they added a bunch of useless ones and it became a pain to try to have them all available.

Eloquent Visionary

16,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Aw, bummers.

Did you miss the notification again? razz I would have mentioned it sooner, but I spent all weekend in Vancouver helping my brother find an apartment.

Dedicated Exhibitionist

15,150 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Did you miss the notification again? razz I would have mentioned it sooner, but I spent all weekend in Vancouver helping my brother find an apartment.

Ah, I guess so. I'm sorry about that. sweatdrop
My brother had some problems with Skyrim too. That game just seems to be filled with problems.
Ah, how did the moving go?

Eloquent Visionary

16,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

My brother had some problems with Skyrim too. That game just seems to be filled with problems.

Well reinstalling it worked and it's running fine now. I think it only happened because my computer froze while playing it so Steam wasn't able to properly save my game.

We didn't move him; we were just looking for an apartment. We did find one, but he won't be moving in until mid-August or September. The prices over there are ridiculous. I could probably live in a two-story house where I am for the price of a one-bedroom apartment in Vancouver. rolleyes

Dedicated Exhibitionist

15,150 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Well reinstalling it worked and it's running fine now. I think it only happened because my computer froze while playing it so Steam wasn't able to properly save my game.

We didn't move him; we were just looking for an apartment. We did find one, but he won't be moving in until mid-August or September. The prices over there are ridiculous. I could probably live in a two-story house where I am for the price of a one-bedroom apartment in Vancouver. rolleyes

For now I suppose.
Yeah, Sarah and I talked about that. Never going to live in vancouver. lol
Just lost at 40 wins in a row....spirit broken...filled with rage...

Eloquent Visionary

16,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

For now I suppose.

I'm honestly not too bothered by crashes and bugs with Skyrim. With a game that large, something is bound to go wrong. It's impressive just how much content there is.

I imagine most big cities are like that. Certainly deters me from ever wanting to live in one. rolleyes

Well you're improving, so that's good. biggrin

Dedicated Exhibitionist

15,150 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

For now I suppose.

I'm honestly not too bothered by crashes and bugs with Skyrim. With a game that large, something is bound to go wrong. It's impressive just how much content there is.

I imagine most big cities are like that. Certainly deters me from ever wanting to live in one. rolleyes

To me, if they're going to release a game, it needs to have no bugs or glitches in it.
Yeah most things Sarah and I are going to try to do is to save money~
Not quite improving. My record is 43...

Eloquent Visionary

16,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

For now I suppose.

To me, if they're going to release a game, it needs to have no bugs or glitches in it.
Yeah most things Sarah and I are going to try to do is to save money~
Not quite improving. My record is 43...

But then I'd have to wait 10 years or more for an Elder Scrolls game gonk

It's always the difficult balance of finding a cheap place to live but also somewhere near where you can work. 3nodding

Ooh, you're getting awfully close. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games