• Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
When I got my back up against the wall! Don't need no one to rescue me!

My friend keeps making me watch different seasons of this show and it's taking so much time to do so. gonk

Well all it took was to change announcement to achievement. razz

'Cause I ain't waiting up for no miracle! Yeah, tonight I'm running free!

lol you must know the awesome of the show~!
So that will get the bubble to go away?

Most of the time I never finish shows because I'd rather play video games. Plus there's all the shows I watch with my mom that are starting up now.

Yep, it's gone for me. I'm using an addon for Firefox that lets you use custom scripts that can alter websites. 3nodding

I must do both~!
How is firefox compared to google chrome?

There's only so much free time available to do both.

They're both good browsers. I just prefer Firefox because it has some addons I like that aren't available on Chrome and it doesn't make my passwords available to whoever is using my computer like Chrome does. 3nodding

I wanna be the best at everything~! So I'm always trying to find the time. That, and then there's the OCD
Chrome gives you a choice with the passwords. Then I just password lock my computer

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

My friend keeps making me watch different seasons of this show and it's taking so much time to do so. gonk

Well all it took was to change announcement to achievement. razz

lol you must know the awesome of the show~!
So that will get the bubble to go away?

Most of the time I never finish shows because I'd rather play video games. Plus there's all the shows I watch with my mom that are starting up now.

Yep, it's gone for me. I'm using an addon for Firefox that lets you use custom scripts that can alter websites. 3nodding

I must do both~!

They're both good browsers. I just prefer Firefox because it has some addons I like that aren't available on Chrome and it doesn't make my passwords available to whoever is using my computer like Chrome does. 3nodding

I wanna be the best at everything~! So I'm always trying to find the time. That, and then there's the OCD
Chrome gives you a choice with the passwords. Then I just password lock my computer

Well I'm being really flighty with games right now. I'll want to play one game one day and then change my mind a few days later. rolleyes

Did they recently add that feature? surprised No one will probably ever be trying to go through my passwords, but I'm a privacy freak.

The_Cookie_Bean's Husband

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I must do both~!

Well I'm being really flighty with games right now. I'll want to play one game one day and then change my mind a few days later. rolleyes

Did they recently add that feature? surprised No one will probably ever be trying to go through my passwords, but I'm a privacy freak.

lol awws. Hope it won't be like that with SSBU. Hopefully we'll even be able to play the classic mode together.
I think so yeah. If all else fails, you can delete passwords from your history.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I must do both~!

lol awws. Hope it won't be like that with SSBU. Hopefully we'll even be able to play the classic mode together.

Is Classic mode just where you do the little challenges until you face master hand? I wonder if they'll bring back the subspace emissiary.

Well I have Firefox remember my passwords so I never have to type them in. It helps when I can't remember which username or password I used for each site.

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Is Classic mode just where you do the little challenges until you face master hand? I wonder if they'll bring back the subspace emissiary.

Well I have Firefox remember my passwords so I never have to type them in. It helps when I can't remember which username or password I used for each site.

Yep~ This classic mode will work differently than before. You can choose paths to go through, easier or harder challenges. The harder the challenge, the greater the reward.
Yeah, I have that trouble sometimes too.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Yep~ This classic mode will work differently than before. You can choose paths to go through, easier or harder challenges. The harder the challenge, the greater the reward.

What exactly are the rewards? Before you did it to unlock characters, but now I believe it just takes 120 matches to unlock them all. confused

It gets annoying because every website has different specifications for usernames or passwords, so it's nearly impossible to always use the same ones.

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

What exactly are the rewards? Before you did it to unlock characters, but now I believe it just takes 120 matches to unlock them all. confused

It gets annoying because every website has different specifications for usernames or passwords, so it's nearly impossible to always use the same ones.

No, some characters are only gotten after beating something with a specific character. As for rewards, there are coins, moves you can switch for other moves for the characters, and clothing for your Mii
Hmm, I'm not sure. They all seem the same for me

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

No, some characters are only gotten after beating something with a specific character. As for rewards, there are coins, moves you can switch for other moves for the characters, and clothing for your Mii

Really? I've read several websites that said you just need to play a certain number of matches. confused

So the moves aren't all available at the start? That makes sense. 3nodding

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Really? I've read several websites that said you just need to play a certain number of matches. confused

With some characters yeah, that's all you can do. With others, there are quicker ways.
Yep. Much sad seeing how I wanted to much to have fun making my Mii

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

With some characters yeah, that's all you can do. With others, there are quicker ways.

120 matches won't take long at all though. I do find it funny that Jigglypuff is the last to unlock. I need the Jiggla right away! emotion_donotwant And yes, my name for Jigglypuff is the Jiggla. My brother and I had a habit of always putting a level 1 Jigglypuff on our team and trying to help her get a KO. razz

I think it'll be really fun to experiment to get the best combination of attack, speed, and defence with a character. Less than a week left. I assume you're trying to get it release day? whee

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

120 matches won't take long at all though. I do find it funny that Jigglypuff is the last to unlock. I need the Jiggla right away! emotion_donotwant And yes, my name for Jigglypuff is the Jiggla. My brother and I had a habit of always putting a level 1 Jigglypuff on our team and trying to help her get a KO. razz

I think it'll be really fun to experiment to get the best combination of attack, speed, and defence with a character. Less than a week left. I assume you're trying to get it release day? whee

lol well there is a strategy where a lvl 1 pokemon can beat a lvl 100, but it can really only work once. Would you like to hear it?
Yep. I have it pre-ordered and I plan on picking it up friday. Normally, I'd never spend the money. Then came a family reunion, and the only way to get me to go was by my brother saying he'd take care of the purchase. I've been practicing on the demo, and I think I've encountered a problem. This may sound overzealous, but...I think the 3ds is having trouble keeping up with me, not able to handle the speed of which I issue commands.
Before the game comes out, I want to breed one more perfect pokemon. Know where I can find a Pachirisu with the ability "Volt Absorb"? Sadly, it is its hidden ability.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

lol well there is a strategy where a lvl 1 pokemon can beat a lvl 100, but it can really only work once. Would you like to hear it?
Yep. I have it pre-ordered and I plan on picking it up friday. Normally, I'd never spend the money. Then came a family reunion, and the only way to get me to go was by my brother saying he'd take care of the purchase. I've been practicing on the demo, and I think I've encountered a problem. This may sound overzealous, but...I think the 3ds is having trouble keeping up with me, not able to handle the speed of which I issue commands.
Before the game comes out, I want to breed one more perfect pokemon. Know where I can find a Pachirisu with the ability "Volt Absorb"? Sadly, it is its hidden ability.

Metronome? I meant a level 1 in Smash Bros not Pokemon. razz

I'll probably just drive into town and hope to find it. I find most people overlook Walmart for games, so I almost always find a copy of any new game there. I remember picking up Skyrim on its release date there. 3nodding

Well it could be the limitations of the hardware. I mean the game is usually designed for a console, so a handheld version might not be as much up to snuff. confused

I don't even know what a Pachirisu is. Is it the squirrel one? xp

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I'll probably just drive into town and hope to find it. I find most people overlook Walmart for games, so I almost always find a copy of any new game there. I remember picking up Skyrim on its release date there. 3nodding

Well it could be the limitations of the hardware. I mean the game is usually designed for a console, so a handheld version might not be as much up to snuff. confused

Ah, my bad. ^^;
Huh, no one overlooks wal-mart down here. lol
Yeah, but then that means lvl 9's will be harder for me to beat, and that I can't use my full abilities on human players.. This is....UNACCEPTABLLLLLLLLLE!
Yep, the squirrel.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Ah, my bad. ^^;
Yeah, but then that means lvl 9's will be harder for me to beat, and that I can't use my full abilities on human players.. This is....UNACCEPTABLLLLLLLLLE!
Yep, the squirrel.

I feel like most people go to the actual gaming stores for video games, or at least electronic stores.

Well for human players they will have the same disadvantage as you since they're playing on the same system.

What do you need the squirrel for? Just completing your collection?

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Ah, my bad. ^^;
Yep, the squirrel.

I feel like most people go to the actual gaming stores for video games, or at least electronic stores.

Well for human players they will have the same disadvantage as you since they're playing on the same system.

What do you need the squirrel for? Just completing your collection?

Nah, mostly if they come with something special if you get it from there.
Yeah but knowing me, that disadvantage will effect me more than it will them.
My collection is already complete. Anything I do now is for strategic battling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff