Code_Name_is_ere
Aardon
Code_Name_is_ere
Aardon
Code_Name_is_ere

did you watch the Princess Day ep??

I did ^^
Aww, poor sad avi...

how was marceline in the sun without getting burnt??
haha yeah. im stuck inthis stupid gingerbread house

Oh crap, of all the things in adventure time, that's the one thing I didn't think about~!
Want me to eat the house so you can escape?

yeah! Maybe the sun there is made of bacon or something??
You can try! Seems that this is rock hard handy

Nah, cause then there would be too different suns, seeing how it burned her before.
It'll take a while to gnaw on it, but I'll get you out of there.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
When I got my back up against the wall! Don't need no one to rescue me!

Most of the games they've released so far are remakes or third-party games. I want new games for their big titles.

Well do you at least enjoy each Pokemon battle? That's where the fun should be. 3nodding

'Cause I ain't waiting up for no miracle! Yeah, tonight I'm running free!

Well Hyrule Warriors will be coming out soon.
Eh....sadly not, knowing I don't have everything perfect yet.
I'm sure we can find a nice stable small town to live in...

I suppose so. I want an actual adventure Zelda game, not fighter game.

Kind of defeats the purpose of the game if you don't enjoy yourself.

I consider where I live a small town, but I can't find a job and I certainly wouldn't walk everywhere. Too spread out.

Aww, why? It can be plenty fun ^^
I'm too competitive I guess....
Hmm, maybe, but when Sarah and I don't mind walking too much. We want to be all healthy and junk. lol.

I'm not a huge fan of action games where you just spam buttons to kill hundreds of swarming enemies. Those games feel outdated at this point. confused

But aren't you just playing against the computer? You don't need to be competitive with that. 3nodding

I guess it really depends on where you want to live... and on whether you don't mind getting wet or cold while walking. xp

When you get to the harder levels, it's all about timing. Try the button mashing stuff and you get squashed.
Knowing that there are other people out there who accomplished the 50 win streak, I do.
We'd like to get some place near a beach or something.

I'd probably still be button mashing. I know in most games I just spam the attack button and it seems to work. xd

Depending on whether you want a place near an ocean beach or a lake beach makes a big difference. There's tons of water everywhere.

The_Cookie_Bean's Husband

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I consider where I live a small town, but I can't find a job and I certainly wouldn't walk everywhere. Too spread out.

Hmm, maybe, but when Sarah and I don't mind walking too much. We want to be all healthy and junk. lol.

I'm not a huge fan of action games where you just spam buttons to kill hundreds of swarming enemies. Those games feel outdated at this point. confused

But aren't you just playing against the computer? You don't need to be competitive with that. 3nodding

I guess it really depends on where you want to live... and on whether you don't mind getting wet or cold while walking. xp

When you get to the harder levels, it's all about timing. Try the button mashing stuff and you get squashed.
Knowing that there are other people out there who accomplished the 50 win streak, I do.

I'd probably still be button mashing. I know in most games I just spam the attack button and it seems to work. xd

Depending on whether you want a place near an ocean beach or a lake beach makes a big difference. There's tons of water everywhere.

lol awws.
Yeah, I have no idea where everything is, so I'll take her word for it. lol. I just hope we can get something started up soon....waiting is getting painful.

Sparkly Traveler

14,850 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Aardon
Code_Name_is_ere
Aardon
Code_Name_is_ere
Aardon
Code_Name_is_ere

did you watch the Princess Day ep??

I did ^^
Aww, poor sad avi...

Oh crap, of all the things in adventure time, that's the one thing I didn't think about~!

Nah, cause then there would be too different suns, seeing how it burned her before.

idunno. Maybe shes more human? That doesnt make any sense..
*flips a table*
Haha thanks man!

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Code_Name_is_ere
Aardon
Code_Name_is_ere
Aardon
Code_Name_is_ere

idunno. Maybe shes more human? That doesnt make any sense..
*flips a table*
Haha thanks man!

Ye, I am also upset now.
Happy to do it. Always willing to gnaw a house for a friend.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

lol awws.
Yeah, I have no idea where everything is, so I'll take her word for it. lol. I just hope we can get something started up soon....waiting is getting painful.

I just realized that it's a week until my birthday. Birthdays seem to lose their splendour once you're no longer a kid. rolleyes

I highly recommend the Island, but I'm biased. I'm sure the Interior is just as lovely, if less wet. razz

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

lol awws.

I just realized that it's a week until my birthday. Birthdays seem to lose their splendour once you're no longer a kid. rolleyes

I highly recommend the Island, but I'm biased. I'm sure the Interior is just as lovely, if less wet. razz

Ah yeah I know exactly what you mean. Still, you should try to make some plans for yourself, even if they are just little ones.
Hmm, she did happen to mention an island. How is it there?

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

lol awws.

Ah yeah I know exactly what you mean. Still, you should try to make some plans for yourself, even if they are just little ones.

I intend to eat ice cream cake. That is my only demand on my birthday. If there is no ice cream cake, someone is going to get hurt. twisted

Certainly warmer than what it would be in the Interior. We get a lot less snow and higher temperatures, but it's a lot wetter. It rains a lot, although I wish it'd rain right now so I wasn't dying in this heat. gonk

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

lol awws.

I intend to eat ice cream cake. That is my only demand on my birthday. If there is no ice cream cake, someone is going to get hurt. twisted

Certainly warmer than what it would be in the Interior. We get a lot less snow and higher temperatures, but it's a lot wetter. It rains a lot, although I wish it'd rain right now so I wasn't dying in this heat. gonk

A birthday is a special day. You deserve it ^^
Hopefully we'll get the online jobs so we can live where ever we want. Sometimes Sarah gets a little down because of her current work and I wish I had something to help.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

lol awws.

Hopefully we'll get the online jobs so we can live where ever we want. Sometimes Sarah gets a little down because of her current work and I wish I had something to help.

In reality it's the amount of times you've done a full orbit of the sun. I'm finishing my 23rd lap this Saturday. razz

But she gets to make drugs! xd I hope by online jobs you don't mean the kind where you can make $5000 a day working from home. xp

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

In reality it's the amount of times you've done a full orbit of the sun. I'm finishing my 23rd lap this Saturday. razz

But she gets to make drugs! xd I hope by online jobs you don't mean the kind where you can make $5000 a day working from home. xp

Wooh, I'm a year older~!
lol nah. Medical transcriptionist and such like that~

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Wooh, I'm a year older~!

Finally, someone older than me. Everyone seems to be so young on the Internet. Makes me feel like a creep chatting with young girls all the time. xd

But she does get to use a mortor and pestle, so she got that going for her. razz

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Wooh, I'm a year older~!

Finally, someone older than me. Everyone seems to be so young on the Internet. Makes me feel like a creep chatting with young girls all the time. xd

But she does get to use a mortor and pestle, so she got that going for her. razz

lol I'm the oldest person in the internet~!
Wooh, not sure what those things are~! *derp*

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Wooh, I'm a year older~!

That's quite an accomplishment, old man. xp

It's what's used to crush herbs or medicine into powders. It always makes me think of alchemy. razz

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Wooh, I'm a year older~!

That's quite an accomplishment, old man. xp

It's what's used to crush herbs or medicine into powders. It always makes me think of alchemy. razz

Indeed...but I guess it also means that I'm the cause for porn....much sad.
Ahhh, I think Sarah may have told me about that, but I forgot, because it all confuses me and I'm not smart. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff