• Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

I think only our age made those games difficult. If we played them at this age, we may just obliterate them. lol
Yeah, but then you know how children stories can be, strangely creepy if you ever bothered to hear the whole thing. "and the cradle will fall" and whatnot.
When I got my back up against the wall! Don't need no one to rescue me!

Well I never actually played those games as a child. Any old games I've played are usually emulators or remakes that I've played more recently.

Like how "ring around the rosy" is actually about people dying from the plague. razz

'Cause I ain't waiting up for no miracle! Yeah, tonight I'm running free!

I played those old NES games when everyone else had N64. lol
Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. Parents sing those songs to kids, and then blame the kids for being weird. pffft~

Lol, I was the one playing N64. razz

Then there's the one about London bridge falling down. I'm sure there's other about death and destruction. xp

Yay for the old systems~
My mom's was "Little miss muffet sat on her tuffet, eating her curds and whey, when along came a spider who sat down beside her and said "What's in the bowl b***h?"

The N64 was pretty awesome, although I despise the controller.

Lol, wasn't expecting that ending. The next part should involve Little Miss Muffet pulling out an AK47 and popping a cap in the spider's a**. xd

Yeah, I never understood the shape of that controller.
No, the AK47 was for little red riding hood because "No b***h is so dumb to not be able to tell a wolf from their own grandmother"

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. Parents sing those songs to kids, and then blame the kids for being weird. pffft~

Then there's the one about London bridge falling down. I'm sure there's other about death and destruction. xp

Yay for the old systems~
My mom's was "Little miss muffet sat on her tuffet, eating her curds and whey, when along came a spider who sat down beside her and said "What's in the bowl b***h?"

Lol, wasn't expecting that ending. The next part should involve Little Miss Muffet pulling out an AK47 and popping a cap in the spider's a**. xd

No, the AK47 was for little red riding hood because "No b***h is so dumb to not be able to tell a wolf from their own grandmother"

It was designed as though the average person had three hands. razz

I think maybe Little Red Riding Hood accidentally went to pick flowers for grandma in a grow-op and was too high to tell the difference. xd

The_Cookie_Bean's Husband

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Yay for the old systems~

I think maybe Little Red Riding Hood accidentally went to pick flowers for grandma in a grow-op and was too high to tell the difference. xd

Or very long fingers, yeah~
lol That or red was a typical teenager and just said whatever she could to get out of there.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Yay for the old systems~

lol That or red was a typical teenager and just said whatever she could to get out of there.

I started playing Dungeon Dice like I said I would. Almost got beaten by Tristan because I couldn't get any summon rolls, which is embarrassing. sweatdrop

Oh, we forgot about the official ending of Little Red Riding Hood where the woodsman chops the wolf to bits. razz

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Yay for the old systems~

I started playing Dungeon Dice like I said I would. Almost got beaten by Tristan because I couldn't get any summon rolls, which is embarrassing. sweatdrop

Oh, we forgot about the official ending of Little Red Riding Hood where the woodsman chops the wolf to bits. razz

Yeah, I don't have the luck to play that game. lol
I wonder if parents even bother to tell those stories to their kids anymore.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

I almost got screwed in a game against Mai. She blocked me in so I couldn't dimension anymore dice. However, she was stupid enough to leave the path to her die master with only three items along the way. I ended up collecting them all, which all of them were ones that gave +20 attack, with my monster walking right up to her die master and attacking it. Lucky me. User Image

That's why they tell the kid-friendly versions. They probably get a kick out of knowing that the real fairy tale involved bloody murder. xd

OMG, I calculated my account worth and found out one of the items I have that I never cared for was selling for $1 billion on the marketplace, so I sold it and now I'm a billionaire! 4laugh *throws money in the air and dances in it*

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

I almost got screwed in a game against Mai. She blocked me in so I couldn't dimension anymore dice. However, she was stupid enough to leave the path to her die master with only three items along the way. I ended up collecting them all, which all of them were ones that gave +20 attack, with my monster walking right up to her die master and attacking it. Lucky me. User Image

That's why they tell the kid-friendly versions. They probably get a kick out of knowing that the real fairy tale involved bloody murder. xd

OMG, I calculated my account worth and found out one of the items I have that I never cared for was selling for $1 billion on the marketplace, so I sold it and now I'm a billionaire! 4laugh *throws money in the air and dances in it*

That sneaky whore
Bloody murder is what I was raised on~ lol
I know what you mean~! My account is worth 7.6 billion. My angel avi alone is worth over 2 billion ^^ To industry~!

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

That sneaky whore
I know what you mean~! My account is worth 7.6 billion. My angel avi alone is worth over 2 billion ^^ To industry~!

Well she lost, so sucks to be her! xd

Well Disney does have a habit of killing off parents, so I was exposed to lots of that. razz

I don't even know how much my avis are worth. I imagine most are up there. 3nodding

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

That sneaky whore

Well Disney does have a habit of killing off parents, so I was exposed to lots of that. razz

I don't even know how much my avis are worth. I imagine most are up there. 3nodding

Yeah, seems like everyone has that habit....just seems right.
It's easy to figure. If you have that thing that saves your outfits, just click the dollar sign, and it'll tell you how much it's worth~

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

That sneaky whore

It's easy to figure. If you have that thing that saves your outfits, just click the dollar sign, and it'll tell you how much it's worth~

Is there any Disney movie where the main character still has both parents alive?

WHAAA?!? I never noticed that! surprised

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

That sneaky whore

Is there any Disney movie where the main character still has both parents alive?

OMFG....I have tried time and tried again to get Sarah her b-day gift, but for one reason or another, the sites never work. I am about to explode...
None I can think of.
So how did that go? Good results?

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

That sneaky whore

OMFG....I have tried time and tried again to get Sarah her b-day gift, but for one reason or another, the sites never work. I am about to explode...
None I can think of.

Gaia or another site?

Well my outfits are indeed quite expensive. Most are well over 100 mil.

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

That sneaky whore

None I can think of.

Gaia or another site?

Another site....various sites. I have it working now....just hope it gets there...
Yay, we're gaia fatcats~!

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

None I can think of.

Gaia or another site?

Another site....various sites. I have it working now....just hope it gets there...

I got burned buying something online for my brother. I was buying something for him on a Canadian site, but apparently the prices were in American dollars. That's not the first time the exchange rate has siphoned extra money out of me. stare

I think it's because of Masquerade. I have four of them, they're mostly worth over 100 mil now, and I usually use them all together. 3nodding

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

None I can think of.

Gaia or another site?

I got burned buying something online for my brother. I was buying something for him on a Canadian site, but apparently the prices were in American dollars. That's not the first time the exchange rate has siphoned extra money out of me. stare

I think it's because of Masquerade. I have four of them, they're mostly worth over 100 mil now, and I usually use them all together. 3nodding

Aww, that sucks. How long ago was that? I'd think that now it would cost you less.
Yeah, that inflation is making us kinda rich. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces