• Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

lol I wish. That and getting 50 consecutive wins is the only way to upgrade my trainer card to gold.
Yeah, I understand it. Just sucks that it's still true. lol
When I got my back up against the wall! Don't need no one to rescue me!

Well I'm sure you'll get there. Just takes time and patience. biggrin

I feel bad that the US has all these bad stereotypes and opinions of it. I guess it comes with being the sole superpower, but that role is necessary to ensure global stability. International politics would be chaotic without someone to guide it. 3nodding

'Cause I ain't waiting up for no miracle! Yeah, tonight I'm running free!

Screw patience. I've played pokemon for over a decade. I wanna be the best now. lol
Heh, or someone there to hold the gun and try to tell ppl to chill.

Well they do add so many Pokemon to get the hang of that it makes it difficult.

Or as Theodore Roosevelt said, "Speak softly and carry a big stick." razz

Yeah, that or figure out one really awesome strategy and stick with it. I was trying to do that...but...yeah...lost...freakin crits...

Basically, yeah. I'm a guy who's heavily about power too, but I can blame my backstory on that. lol

Well if you lost because of critical hits, you technically lost due to bad luck and not lack of skill. User Image

I'd personally love if we could get rid of all our weapons and live peacefully, but I highly doubt that's going to happen any time soon. We really do need someone standing over us with a big stick ready to give us a smack if we act out of line.

Yeah...but that's not good enough to me. lol
At the moment, most of the world is one giant ghetto. We have everyone holding guns up to everyone, waiting for one toe to cross a line.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Screw patience. I've played pokemon for over a decade. I wanna be the best now. lol

Yeah, that or figure out one really awesome strategy and stick with it. I was trying to do that...but...yeah...lost...freakin crits...

Basically, yeah. I'm a guy who's heavily about power too, but I can blame my backstory on that. lol

Well if you lost because of critical hits, you technically lost due to bad luck and not lack of skill. User Image

I'd personally love if we could get rid of all our weapons and live peacefully, but I highly doubt that's going to happen any time soon. We really do need someone standing over us with a big stick ready to give us a smack if we act out of line.

At the moment, most of the world is one giant ghetto. We have everyone holding guns up to everyone, waiting for one toe to cross a line.

As Beyonce would say, perfection is so eh. xd

Everyone should look to Europe as an example. They went through centuries of constant conflict and now they're relatively peaceful with each other. Ignore the fact that they're spiralling down in an economic crisis because of their cooperation... xp

The_Cookie_Bean's Husband

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Everyone should look to Europe as an example. They went through centuries of constant conflict and now they're relatively peaceful with each other. Ignore the fact that they're spiralling down in an economic crisis because of their cooperation... xp

She's rich. She has a perfect life. What does she know?
Eh, I don't know enough about social studies to think about all that. It was my worst subject. sweatdrop

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Eh, I don't know enough about social studies to think about all that. It was my worst subject. sweatdrop

Lol, true dat. xd

But history is the best! I love it. emotion_kirakira

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Lol, true dat. xd

Yeah, so I'm gonna keep fighting and doing what I can to get mine. You can say what you want about america, and I won't lie, I'll probably side with you on most of it, but there's a few things you can't deny about it. The country was founded on bloodshed, and now it probably has the strongest military in the world because it LITERALLY spends more money on its military than the next 7 countries COMBINED. The place is basically Sparta. lol. The country has a lot of faults, more than most, but sometimes, I can't help but think they got something right. If you want something, sometimes the only thing you can do is just straight up take it, and I guess it's what I've got to do. lol

Yeah a lot of people tell me history is awesome. I just...idk, I was bad at it. I didn't fail the class, I got a B, but...idk. It just wasn't in me to be good at it I guess. lol

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Lol, true dat. xd

Yeah, so I'm gonna keep fighting and doing what I can to get mine. You can say what you want about america, and I won't lie, I'll probably side with you on most of it, but there's a few things you can't deny about it. The country was founded on bloodshed, and now it probably has the strongest military in the world because it LITERALLY spends more money on its military than the next 7 countries COMBINED. The place is basically Sparta. lol. The country has a lot of faults, more than most, but sometimes, I can't help but think they got something right. If you want something, sometimes the only thing you can do is just straight up take it, and I guess it's what I've got to do. lol

Yeah a lot of people tell me history is awesome. I just...idk, I was bad at it. I didn't fail the class, I got a B, but...idk. It just wasn't in me to be good at it I guess. lol

I wouldn't say the US straight up takes what it wants. Most of the time it's very sneaky about it, since the government is beholden to the people. Just look at the number of coups the US government funded during the Cold War and how they convinced everyone to go into Iraq because of weapons of mass destruction that don't exist. So sneaky... ninja

I guess I just like hearing about what all the countries of the world did throughout time. biggrin

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Lol, true dat. xd

I wouldn't say the US straight up takes what it wants. Most of the time it's very sneaky about it, since the government is beholden to the people. Just look at the number of coups the US government funded during the Cold War and how they convinced everyone to go into Iraq because of weapons of mass destruction that don't exist. So sneaky... ninja

I guess I just like hearing about what all the countries of the world did throughout time. biggrin

Yeah, but either way, if they want something, they're gonna find a way to take it. lol Sometimes, I feel like that's what I have to do. I've been through too much, gave so much for other people, and I'm still stuck where I'm at. Sometimes, I just wanna backhand someone, take what they have, and use that to get me where I want to be. lol

I try, but it's just not in me. Math, you can practice. Science, you can practice. Writing, you can practice. History, you just gotta keep reading the same thing over and over to try to remember it. I just don't have it in me. lol

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Lol, true dat. xd

Yeah, but either way, if they want something, they're gonna find a way to take it. lol Sometimes, I feel like that's what I have to do. I've been through too much, gave so much for other people, and I'm still stuck where I'm at. Sometimes, I just wanna backhand someone, take what they have, and use that to get me where I want to be. lol

I try, but it's just not in me. Math, you can practice. Science, you can practice. Writing, you can practice. History, you just gotta keep reading the same thing over and over to try to remember it. I just don't have it in me. lol

Lol, don't go backhanding people. razz Sometimes the world is a jerk and doesn't treat the good people very nicely. sad

Maybe that's why I like it. You don't have to do anything but think. razz

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Lol, true dat. xd

Lol, don't go backhanding people. razz Sometimes the world is a jerk and doesn't treat the good people very nicely. sad

Yeah, it's true. I gotta sit and wonder sometimes when things are going to go the way I need em to. Sometimes being a nice guy and a dollar gets you nothing but an ice cream cone. I'm so happy I got Sarah. After so many things, she and I finally stumbled into each other's lives and I finally got a light in view at the end of the tunnel. Now I'm just getting tired of the tunnel.

You can think all you like, but if you don't know the answer before hand, it's going to be hard to suddenly come up with it when there are no steps to get to said answer before "Oh right, it was Abraham Lincoln~!" lol

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Yeah, it's true. I gotta sit and wonder sometimes when things are going to go the way I need em to. Sometimes being a nice guy and a dollar gets you nothing but an ice cream cone. I'm so happy I got Sarah. After so many things, she and I finally stumbled into each other's lives and I finally got a light in view at the end of the tunnel. Now I'm just getting tired of the tunnel.

You can think all you like, but if you don't know the answer before hand, it's going to be hard to suddenly come up with it when there are no steps to get to said answer before "Oh right, it was Abraham Lincoln~!" lol

Well just hold on because you two are going to be so happy together. 4laugh

Well they rely on different types of intelligence. Those doing math and sciences use fluid intelligence, which is how quickly you can think and solve problems and is at their prime in their 20s, while historians would be using crystallized intelligence, which is just your knowledge base and increases over time. 3nodding

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Well they rely on different types of intelligence. Those doing math and sciences use fluid intelligence, which is how quickly you can think and solve problems and is at their prime in their 20s, while historians would be using crystallized intelligence, which is just your knowledge base and increases over time. 3nodding

I know it. I'll hold onto her no matter what. We deserve a life together, and that's what we're going to have, no option B about it. 3nodding

Huh, so I lack crystallized intelligence...explains why I was so poor growing up. lol

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

I know it. I'll hold onto her no matter what. We deserve a life together, and that's what we're going to have, no option B about it. 3nodding

Huh, so I lack crystallized intelligence...explains why I was so poor growing up. lol

That's the way to look at it. blaugh

Well you keep developing crystallized intelligence over your lifespan. The younger you are, the less you have.

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Well you keep developing crystallized intelligence over your lifespan. The younger you are, the less you have.

Yep...just wish someone would hire me already! stressed scream
AH...well again, I'm american. I'm not very smart. lol

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Yep...just wish someone would hire me already! stressed scream
AH...well again, I'm american. I'm not very smart. lol

Well it is a bad time to look for a job, that is unless you want to work in Alberta on the oil fields. sweatdrop

Well at least you're not fat, right? emotion_awesome

Business Bunny

14,000 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
I would love some help with megathread and mark twain. Megathread link is in my sig.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff