• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Thanks. I may need it. I've finished super training all the perfectly bred pokemon. Now I have to do the normal training and actually raise their lvls. Man it has been suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a long process. xp
lol how is that?
When I got my back up against the wall! Don't need no one to rescue me!

Have to hit all those punching bags? I found that so tedious. gonk

I have a few friends I met on another site that I'm really close with and we're incredibly open with each other. We talk about a lot of deep personal stuff that's usually weird and creepy. xp

'Cause I ain't waiting up for no miracle! Yeah, tonight I'm running free!

Oh yes, it was very tedious. @_@ Ah if you didn't know, because I knew plenty who didn't, if you continue to rub the touch pad as your pokemon knocks out an enemy pokemon, you;ll see your hand petting your pokemon ^^

Ah, ok. I understand. lol

Actually, I did know that. I also just discovered it does not work on mega evolved Pokemon. confused Guess who's now an official Pokemon champion? emotion_awesome

Just be glad you haven't been exposed to the full weirdness. I'm such a strange person deep down. xp

Congrats. ^^ I'm training them now and I'm wondering when I'll finally start seeing the real big numbers when they lvl. OnO
We're all strange ^^

I can only imagine how long that's take. I guess all I have left to do is collect a few mega stones and go get Mewtwo. 3nodding

Lol, I suppose so. Some more than others. razz

The_Cookie_Bean's Husband

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Thanks. I may need it. I've finished super training all the perfectly bred pokemon. Now I have to do the normal training and actually raise their lvls. Man it has been suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a long process. xp
lol how is that?

Have to hit all those punching bags? I found that so tedious. gonk

I have a few friends I met on another site that I'm really close with and we're incredibly open with each other. We talk about a lot of deep personal stuff that's usually weird and creepy. xp

Oh yes, it was very tedious. @_@ Ah if you didn't know, because I knew plenty who didn't, if you continue to rub the touch pad as your pokemon knocks out an enemy pokemon, you;ll see your hand petting your pokemon ^^

Actually, I did know that. I also just discovered it does not work on mega evolved Pokemon. confused Guess who's now an official Pokemon champion? emotion_awesome

Just be glad you haven't been exposed to the full weirdness. I'm such a strange person deep down. xp

Congrats. ^^ I'm training them now and I'm wondering when I'll finally start seeing the real big numbers when they lvl. OnO
We're all strange ^^

I can only imagine how long that's take. I guess all I have left to do is collect a few mega stones and go get Mewtwo. 3nodding

Good luck ^^ Ugh, I hope this all works. I do not want all that work to go to waste. ;n;

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

We're all strange ^^

Good luck ^^ Ugh, I hope this all works. I do not want all that work to go to waste. ;n;

How long do you think it'll take to get all the way to level 100? Oh right, do you still want that houndoom mega stone? I believe I should be able to go get it now.

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

We're all strange ^^

How long do you think it'll take to get all the way to level 100? Oh right, do you still want that houndoom mega stone? I believe I should be able to go get it now.

No idea. AT the moment, I'm just focused on the stats they gain per lvl. Chimchar was only getting +1's and +2's, but then I tried with Escavailier. and he got a +5 in attack when he went to lvl2, so maybe chimcar is only being held back because he's not evolved. I reallllly hope so...
Ah yeah, I did need that mega stone ^^

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

We're all strange ^^

No idea. AT the moment, I'm just focused on the stats they gain per lvl. Chimchar was only getting +1's and +2's, but then I tried with Escavailier. and he got a +5 in attack when he went to lvl2, so maybe chimcar is only being held back because he's not evolved. I reallllly hope so...

I would guess lower evolve Pokemon would have weaker stats. confused

Well I shall hunt it down tomorrow, since it's getting late. I'll just go beat everyone in the Battle Chateau before going to bed. Should be a cakewalk. razz

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

We're all strange ^^

Well I shall hunt it down tomorrow, since it's getting late. I'll just go beat everyone in the Battle Chateau before going to bed. Should be a cakewalk. razz

Yeah, that could be it....I'm soooo nervous to finally see the results of my work. I'm sure you'll do great in the Chateau ^^

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Yeah, that could be it....I'm soooo nervous to finally see the results of my work. I'm sure you'll do great in the Chateau ^^

How big of a difference does minor stat increases make? I always pictured everyone battling each other have Pokemon of equal strength but it's all in the strategy of which attacks you use that matter. confused

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

How big of a difference does minor stat increases make? I always pictured everyone battling each other have Pokemon of equal strength but it's all in the strategy of which attacks you use that matter. confused

lol that could be the case if no one super bred their pokemon like I did. It's basically the different between a pokemon getting a +2 each lvl compared to getting a +5 each lvl. In the end, it all adds up.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

lol that could be the case if no one super bred their pokemon like I did. It's basically the different between a pokemon getting a +2 each lvl compared to getting a +5 each lvl. In the end, it all adds up.

I suppose that would add up. confused

Well I just played a bit of Pokemon and I'm all set to get that mega stone at 8pm. Should have it by tonight. wink

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Well I just played a bit of Pokemon and I'm all set to get that mega stone at 8pm. Should have it by tonight. wink

Ah sweet. Also, you can change the time on your 3ds to manipuate it if you want to. ^^

Oh yeah. It's all about manipulating those numbers for the best possible outcome in the end~

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Ah sweet. Also, you can change the time on your 3ds to manipuate it if you want to. ^^

Oh yeah. It's all about manipulating those numbers for the best possible outcome in the end~

Oh right, forgot about that. Maybe I'll do that so I can get them later in the day and not have to stop doing homework part way through. 3nodding

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Oh right, forgot about that. Maybe I'll do that so I can get them later in the day and not have to stop doing homework part way through. 3nodding

Yeah you do it whenever you can. Homework and school stuff always comes first~ 3nodding

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Yeah you do it whenever you can. Homework and school stuff always comes first~ 3nodding

I guess I should figure out which mega stones to go after. All I really want for myself is the Alakazam one, and then I'm getting Houndoom's for you. 3nodding

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

I guess I should figure out which mega stones to go after. All I really want for myself is the Alakazam one, and then I'm getting Houndoom's for you. 3nodding

Shall I pull up the video of the stone's locations for you?

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Shall I pull up the video of the stone's locations for you?

Already got it. biggrin I guess now I shall go get Mewtwo. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff