Quotin for love~ heart

Nayci's Fav

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Her Silhouette
Gwaaaaaaaaaaah mine too *u* I'm in the part of SN he's not in, though... Not completely caught up yet. It's sad times, it is. :c

Oh noooo. sad Where are you at?

Kiahpup's Secret Admirer

Anxious Phantom

Nymphalidae

Oh noooo. sad Where are you at?

Uhmmm... assuming you're ahead of me.... and spoilers idc... I just finished the episode with the Amazons, which filled me with copious amounts of feeeeeeeeels >:c I'm slowly but surely catching up though.

Kiahpup's Secret Admirer

Anxious Phantom

[ Rest ]
Her Silhouette

Quotin for love~ heart

Psssssssssssst.

You're surrounded by dead people :c

Nayci's Fav

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
Her Silhouette
Uhmmm... assuming you're ahead of me.... and spoilers idc... I just finished the episode with the Amazons, which filled me with copious amounts of feeeeeeeeels >:c I'm slowly but surely catching up though.

Yeah, I've been watching season 8 as it airs!

Aahhh yes The Slice Girls. The episode after that one is really good. XD

Kiahpup's Secret Admirer

Anxious Phantom

Nymphalidae

Yeah, I've been watching season 8 as it airs!

Aahhh yes The Slice Girls. The episode after that one is really good. XD

How is season 8 going so far? I've been behind for a while because I wait for it to come out on Netflix being all poor and such. >.> Haha.

Nayci's Fav

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
Her Silhouette
How is season 8 going so far? I've been behind for a while because I wait for it to come out on Netflix being all poor and such. >.> Haha.

Sam's storyline is really lacking and boring so far. :/ I don't know how much you know about it, but Dean's storyline has been really good! And I love the new character they introduced.
Her Silhouette
I'll be tipping because... guess what... I need tips c: Haha.

Achievements needed:

Lavish Tipper (Tip 100 people, which means I'll be tipping every post until this achievement, and every post that tips me "mega tipsy" is achieved)
Threadmaster (Popular Tag on a thread)
Megathread (500 posts in thread.)
Mega Tipsy (Receive 50 tips)
Firestarter (Heated tag)
Mark Twain (Get quoted 100 times)

IF YOU NEED ME TO DO SOMETHING IN RETURN TO HELP WITH YOUR ACHIEVEMENT, JUST ASK! c:

~Just going around helping 3nodding Good luck!!

Dapper Dabbler

Her Silhouette

:3

Kiahpup's Secret Admirer

Anxious Phantom

Nymphalidae

Sam's storyline is really lacking and boring so far. :/ I don't know how much you know about it, but Dean's storyline has been really good! And I love the new character they introduced.

Superbly lame. :c But I don't mind too much in that case... Sam got so much storyline for the first billion seasons that it's dwarfed Dean's most of the time. I prefer Dean as a character anyway =u= Sam whines too much!

Regular

-rolls in... tips... rolls out-

Nayci's Fav

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
Her Silhouette
Superbly lame. :c But I don't mind too much in that case... Sam got so much storyline for the first billion seasons that it's dwarfed Dean's most of the time. I prefer Dean as a character anyway =u= Sam whines too much!

Awww, well, he had a lot of good reasons to whine! His life is awful. I love Sam as much as I love Dean. <3 It's true he was the focus of a lot of the earlier plots though! Sam just feels like he reached the peak of his character arc in the end of season 5 and now... the writers don't know what to do with him. sad I guess it's still early in the season, so hopefully they can fix it. ><

Kiahpup's Secret Admirer

Anxious Phantom

Nymphalidae

Awww, well, he had a lot of good reasons to whine! His life is awful. I love Sam as much as I love Dean. <3 It's true he was the focus of a lot of the earlier plots though! Sam just feels like he reached the peak of his character arc in the end of season 5 and now... the writers don't know what to do with him. sad I guess it's still early in the season, so hopefully they can fix it. ><

I knoooooooooooooow. *Sigh.* I think I just like that Dean has had a crappy life but he manages to keep his spice about him (though obviously where I'm watching he's starting to crack a little.)

I'm sure they'll sort it out... It was supposed to end at Season 5, so I can see how it feels that way. They keep coming up with ideas though, so faith!

Ghost-it Notes's Widower

Ferocious Dragon

Her Silhouette

Bump~ <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items