• Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Blaze_Yagami
Shrimp_Man
Blaze_Yagami
Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Hey guys, spam the hell out of my thread please. ^^

of the House of Demonic Dreams

I will try, I am looking to complete the Sausage fest achievement.

Do you have to be on the first page or can you just post in the thread? I got it the first attempt, so I don't exactly know the particulars of that one.

All I know is it has to be all guys on one page. The opposing one to that is a page with all women on it posted.

Sausage = p***s by the way, that's how the creators thought of it.

Yeah, I was on the first page of two threads that were all male, so I honestly don't know if you can get it for posting after that first page. Wanna try on one of the two?

Toothsome Reveler

11,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Actually, I was going to find a roleplay in the chatterbox I know quite well called Empress Dee's lounge. The 500 post thing should be simple there since her thread is over 100 pages.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

To celebrate the fact that there's only 5 posts left, I will quote Lord Zedd...mainly because he just said it in the movie I'm watching, "After two thousand years of searching...you are finally within my grasp!"

*hangs head in shame* I'm such a Power Rangers nerd...

Toothsome Reveler

11,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Shrimp_Man
Ninja_Shy-Shy
I changed my avi's gender for an achievement and I haven't changed back yet. xD

Yeah, but it'd be breaking almost 5 years, 4 years 10 months, of being male without any need to change it. It's not like I can't, I've got the two free gender changes, but I dunno...it's the thought of Shrimpie being female, if only for the 1/2 hour it'd take to change, get the two achievements, and change back.

lol You get random hair, eyes and skin tone when you change gender. My avi was really pale with ugly green hair and weird eyes it was scary. xD

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Ninja_Shy-Shy
Shrimp_Man
Ninja_Shy-Shy

Yeah, but it'd be breaking almost 5 years, 4 years 10 months, of being male without any need to change it. It's not like I can't, I've got the two free gender changes, but I dunno...it's the thought of Shrimpie being female, if only for the 1/2 hour it'd take to change, get the two achievements, and change back.

lol You get random hair, eyes and skin tone when you change gender. My avi was really pale with ugly green hair and weird eyes it was scary. xD

Yeah, but if I did it, I wouldn't be staying female long enough to really care about how random I looked. xD

Toothsome Reveler

11,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Shrimp_Man
Ninja_Shy-Shy
Shrimp_Man
Ninja_Shy-Shy

Yeah, but if I did it, I wouldn't be staying female long enough to really care about how random I looked. xD

yeah just do it really quick. Close your eyes so you don't have to see female Shrimpie....oh wait that would make it difficult to change back and stuff. xD Maybe cover your avi with your hand so you don't see?

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Ninja_Shy-Shy
Shrimp_Man
Ninja_Shy-Shy
Shrimp_Man
Ninja_Shy-Shy

yeah just do it really quick. Close your eyes so you don't have to see female Shrimpie....oh wait that would make it difficult to change back and stuff. xD Maybe cover your avi with your hand so you don't see?

That could work, but it'd have to wait until after I hear back from someone I ordered art from because I can't change my avatar until after that art is done. Don't want to lose the belt.

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Another night, another dream... another day has arrived. Sometimes life can be so boring.

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
So, trying to do the all female thread thing... This gender bender is odd. I dunno if I can get used to these lady tits.

I wonder how Ochru is able to cope without so much as blinking about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff