• Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Pandaring
Veiss Wynd
Pandaring
LET'S START A FIRE NOW >DDD

heart heart heart
Do you remember who I am Veiss~? :>!

The new Mekelba account? ;u; you can punch me if I'm wrong.
Just a little bit.
On my right arm.

Dangerous Lover

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Conservative Capitalist

11,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Veiss Wynd
Pandaring
Veiss Wynd
Pandaring
LET'S START A FIRE NOW >DDD

heart heart heart
Do you remember who I am Veiss~? :>!

The new Mekelba account? ;u; you can punch me if I'm wrong.
Just a little bit.
On my right arm.
Don't worry~ You're right :>! This is actually the first Mekelba account I had o v o;; My main account was originally Vigilance. But I switched the other one around, and then the Vigilance name got taken ASAP. e__e;;

Distinct Citizen

13,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Distinct Citizen

13,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

RUSHEDELIVERY's Husbando

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Pandaring
Don't worry~ You're right :>! This is actually the first Mekelba account I had o v o;; My main account was originally Vigilance. But I switched the other one around, and then the Vigilance name got taken ASAP. e__e;;

I thought it was you! I've been trying to remember those who go by different names here who I've talked to.
And dayum :U Sorry about the Vigilance name!

RUSHEDELIVERY's Husbando

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
x X l Dark Beauty l X x

Thank you! Voted for you heart

Conservative Capitalist

11,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Veiss Wynd
Pandaring

I thought it was you! I've been trying to remember those who go by different names here who I've talked to.
Indeed~ And don't worry about it XD; What have you been up to lately~?

RUSHEDELIVERY's Husbando

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Pandaring
Veiss Wynd
Pandaring

Still, losing names sucks T AT
My boyfriend lost an original name he made to someone who read it, then took it for themselves. He changed it after that. It kind of sounds nicer now though. But still. douche move.

Lately, I've pretty much been busy with the guild. Keeping up with PMs from people, accepting join requests, keeping up with the threads, updating the username database, also a drawing I've been working on that I've been thinking of using as a temp front-page guild picture for fun. For a while, I was making GIFs for people's selfy's while we can still see them off of our accounts. I'm sort of taking a break from that.
At this very moment, I'm being a bit selfish with my free time and working on one of my personal projects.
I played a bit of zOMG! the other day .o. It was fun getting back into it. Then the day after, I helped someone become more acquainted with it.

How about yourself? What have you been up to here on Gaia? =)

Shameless Bibliophile

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150

RUSHEDELIVERY's Husbando

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Psychoholic Slag

Helped ~
And Thank you!

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
Veiss Wynd
Psychoholic Slag

Helped ~
And Thank you!

You're welcome

Conservative Capitalist

11,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Veiss Wynd
Pandaring
Veiss Wynd
Pandaring

Still, losing names sucks T AT
My boyfriend lost an original name he made to someone who read it, then took it for themselves. He changed it after that. It kind of sounds nicer now though. But still. douche move.

Lately, I've pretty much been busy with the guild. Keeping up with PMs from people, accepting join requests, keeping up with the threads, updating the username database, also a drawing I've been working on that I've been thinking of using as a temp front-page guild picture for fun. For a while, I was making GIFs for people's selfy's while we can still see them off of our accounts. I'm sort of taking a break from that.
At this very moment, I'm being a bit selfish with my free time and working on one of my personal projects.
I played a bit of zOMG! the other day .o. It was fun getting back into it. Then the day after, I helped someone become more acquainted with it.

How about yourself? What have you been up to here on Gaia? =)
Oh goodness. Youre so dedicated, I can't quite say that I'm really up for all that e____e;;; //shot. It's nice that you made the guild way back long ago when you did though~ Lol.

I'd rather do my other person projects huehue. //more selfish than you + __ +

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces