• Love Machine 150
  • Threadmaster 200

Fashionable Humorist

10,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
Matasoga
Achievement hunter Matasoga, here, with a favor to ask of you all. I am after the Threadmaster achievement, so I'd like you all to take a moment and give me a <3. After that, I'll be looking to get the Firestarter achievement, so I'd like your recommendations. Should I just change the title and ask for </3s or is it better to make a new thread?
Please be sure to share your achievement thread links with me. I'll be happy to return whatever favors I can.
Like to start out with a congrats on alchemy lvl 10 ans i really dig ur avi. hopefully if ur not busy, u could give me a few alchemy hints sometime. have a nice day xd
Help out a soldier </3 or <3

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The_Great_Larenzo
Matasoga
Achievement hunter Matasoga, here, with a favor to ask of you all. I am after the Threadmaster achievement, so I'd like you all to take a moment and give me a <3. After that, I'll be looking to get the Firestarter achievement, so I'd like your recommendations. Should I just change the title and ask for </3s or is it better to make a new thread?
Please be sure to share your achievement thread links with me. I'll be happy to return whatever favors I can.
Like to start out with a congrats on alchemy lvl 10 ans i really dig ur avi. hopefully if ur not busy, u could give me a few alchemy hints sometime. have a nice day xd
Help out a soldier </3 or <3

I appreciate your kind words and wish that I could tell you "It's really simple, and the secret is this:" but honestly, it really is just as hard as it seems. Grinding in towns and cranking out caches seems to have been the best way, but since they started giving those out in the DC, the value of them has highly diminished.... But that does make buying them easier. Be ready to sell a bunch of your other stuff, though.
One helpful hint: caches are often less valuable and more attainable than the components. If you need something, find a list of what cache contains it. That will save you a lot of time and gold.
I must give credit where credit is due, though. I had a minion. I don't know that I've ever made a single cache, but I had a minion who was absolutely tireless in her efforts to produce for me. Not only did she do nearly all of the work in getting me from level four to level ten.
She's also the one who found me the wing formula and then turned right around and gave it to me, and then started cranking out more caches to fuel the raging fires needed to create the items for them.
Then again she wasn't alone, either. She had and another provided literally (because I did start keeping count, after a point) in excess of ten millions of gold for these wings... They made the alchemy quest look simple, frankly. That's a whole other thing, but that particularly laundry list can be found here, if you're curious.
I think I may have over-answered your question. Sorry about the text wall. I hope that some of it was helpful. I guess I could have summed it up with "Getcherself a minion."

Mega Borg

13,750 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Ghost Buster

Matasoga
can you help with my firestarter/inquisitor and threadmaster topics too please?

Lupine Humorist

Done. Help me back? Hive Mind

Rainbow Pants

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
All applicable favors returned, awaiting more <3s.

Timid Bloodsucker

bump heart

Ruthless Receiver

13,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Helped!

Help me back? 4laugh

Multi Achievement Thread
Vote for me in the arena?

(Your avi rocks by the way.)