• Super Tipsy 200
The Adorkable Alex
Mighty chocolatelover
The Adorkable Alex
Mighty chocolatelover
The Adorkable Alex
Mighty chocolatelover
heart heart heart 500 posts heart heart heart

YOU GOT IT!!!*glomp* so glad you did. i had to get going to my class(3hrs) and i got home and boom!! 500!! and i didnt even hop a lot today><
glad i could be of some help

*hugs* XD Haha but you did a lot in the past couple of days. Thanks for all your help.

i wouldnt really call it a lot, others posted more than me. i just sang songs and hopped. but you are welcome^^

Lol nope, I'm pretty sure that you posted the most. Most other people posted maybe 1-3 pages tops and only for one day. xD You came back and posted like every day haha

how long has this thread been goin?? i joined in around page 5 or 6 i think

Familiar Foe

Mighty chocolatelover

Since the 1st and you joined on page 2 ^^

Friendly Giver

11,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
The Adorkable Alex
Mighty chocolatelover

i checked,you right!!. wow i been here since basically the begining. but i cant take all the credit. cuz others started bumping also.^^ what others are you going for?
i made this!!^^
tell me what you think on the site

Loved Gaian

Loved Gaian

Familiar Foe

Mighty chocolatelover
The Adorkable Alex
Mighty chocolatelover

i checked,you right!!. wow i been here since basically the begining. but i cant take all the credit. cuz others started bumping also.^^ what others are you going for?
i made this!!^^
tell me what you think on the site

heart Yup but it would have been a LOT slower without your contribution haha.

.-. Nice song. Good pics, though it would be nice if you included the lyrics in the description if not on screen but good job! whee Oh I see you did put some of the lyrics up xD Still it'd be nice if all of them were there

Familiar Foe

Mighty chocolatelover

Oh, yes, and about the other achievements... I'm still going for firestarter and inquisitor, obviously, as well as super tipsy, hive mind, and threadmaster. >_> looking at my achievements, I'm a little concerned.... noob wrangler says I have Progress: 35535745,35528385,35535407,35519293 / 10 and inquisitor says I have 0/100.

Friendly Giver

11,450 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
The Adorkable Alex
Mighty chocolatelover

Oh, yes, and about the other achievements... I'm still going for firestarter and inquisitor, obviously, as well as super tipsy, hive mind, and threadmaster. >_> looking at my achievements, I'm a little concerned.... noob wrangler says I have Progress: 35535745,35528385,35535407,35519293 / 10 and inquisitor says I have 0/100.

i saw to many numbers>< for hive i can get my friends help

Familiar Foe

Mighty chocolatelover
The Adorkable Alex
Mighty chocolatelover

Ik... bug, i guess.

Thanks! Though not today; I need to get to bed soon and I still have homework to finish xD

Friendly Giver

11,450 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
The Adorkable Alex
Mighty chocolatelover
The Adorkable Alex
Mighty chocolatelover

Ik... bug, i guess.

Thanks! Though not today; I need to get to bed soon and I still have homework to finish xD

okey dokey.oh i dont know if ill be on tomorrow,my school is having a trip and ill be going .we leave at 430am and wont be back til 8pm. hopefully i will.trying for that 90 days streak.
next video il try with subtitles,im still new at making them

Familiar Foe

Mighty chocolatelover
The Adorkable Alex
Mighty chocolatelover
The Adorkable Alex
Mighty chocolatelover

Ik... bug, i guess.

okey dokey.oh i dont know if ill be on tomorrow,my school is having a trip and ill be going .we leave at 430am and wont be back til 8pm. hopefully i will.trying for that 90 days streak.

xD I'll probably do it over the weekend. Any achievements I can help you get? heart

>_> Oh wow that's early. You're gonna be beat. Where you guys going?

Friendly Giver

11,450 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
The Adorkable Alex
Mighty chocolatelover
The Adorkable Alex
Mighty chocolatelover
The Adorkable Alex
Mighty chocolatelover

Ik... bug, i guess.

xD I'll probably do it over the weekend. Any achievements I can help you get? heart

>_> Oh wow that's early. You're gonna be beat. Where you guys going?

ill let you know the next time im on. waking at the time isnt the problem,its going to sleep right now that is. going to austin!! its a free ride with free food,i couldnt say no><

Familiar Foe

Mighty chocolatelover

ill let you know the next time im on. waking at the time isnt the problem,its going to sleep right now that is. going to austin!! its a free ride with free food,i couldnt say no><

Haha okay goodnight and have fun!

Friendly Giver

11,450 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
The Adorkable Alex
Mighty chocolatelover

Haha okay goodnight and have fun!

this is the last time ill be on and its not 3am yet!! getting ready for trup.see you gaia and all you awesome people later!!! *hug*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff