Rainbows?

YES! 1 100.0% [ 183 ]
Total Votes:[ 183 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 104 105 106 > >> »|

Collector Cutie-Pie

kadesha
Wow~! The art on your first post~~~
Did you do it yourself?

Best of luck in achieving your goals here.

Not that one no, I added a little link in the bottom right corner of the post to take people to the artist I commissioned, they are one of my favourites to commission <3 I primarily do pixel art, not very patient with chibis myself although I'm thinking of starting an art shop here for cute pixels that might eventually include some sort of chibis too c:

Tiny Fairy

16,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Object of Affection 150
ClefairyKid
heart

heart

Collector Cutie-Pie

Faradei
ClefairyKid
Faradei
ClefairyKid
heart

heart

Not sure if you need the quotes as well, but eh! heart

Nope! Thanks though! smile ~ I haven't gotten Forum Junior yet~I put a reply-less thread up in chatterbox last night though! so, soon~ heart heart

Ah, I read that people find it really hard, and that people troll them on purpose, but I put mine up there yesterday afternoon and didn't try very hard at all, "Hmm" as the title and "herpderp" as the content hahaha and it dropped back 100+ pages in half a day, and then just now I got the achievement even though it hasn't been the full 24 hrs XD Maybe it's a bit glitchy, but either way, I don't find it hard to be ignored on forums razz

Tiny Fairy

16,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cool Cat 500
ClefairyKid
heart

heart

Tiny Fairy

16,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cool Cat 500
ClefairyKid
Ah, I read that people find it really hard, and that people troll them on purpose, but I put mine up there yesterday afternoon and didn't try very hard at all, "Hmm" as the title and "herpderp" as the content hahaha and it dropped back 100+ pages in half a day, and then just now I got the achievement even though it hasn't been the full 24 hrs XD Maybe it's a bit glitchy, but either way, I don't find it hard to be ignored on forums razz

Yeah, this was my third attempt! I put "bored' for the title and 'I am bored' for the text, ahaha, I posted it at midnight-ish last night!~ heart so I don't think anyone's gunna get to it heart

Tiny Fairy

16,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cool Cat 500
ClefairyKid
heart

heart

Tiny Fairy

16,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cool Cat 500
ClefairyKid
heart

heart

Tiny Fairy

16,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cool Cat 500

Collector Cutie-Pie

Faradei
ClefairyKid

Yeah, this was my third attempt! I put "bored' for the title and 'I am bored' for the text, ahaha, I posted it at midnight-ish last night!~ heart so I don't think anyone's gunna get to it heart

Ah, I think mine might have been slightly before most people's midnight, maybe that had something to do with it to... I can never be bothered figuring out when everyone else's midnight is, since it's always during the day for me razz

Tiny Fairy

16,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cool Cat 500
ClefairyKid
heart

heart heart heart

Tiny Fairy

16,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cool Cat 500