Other(Please share!) 0.37121212121212 37.1% [ 49 ]
Total Votes:[ 132 ]
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

Shy Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Please give me a </3! After almost 2 months, I'm trying to finish up this achievement again. I'll help anyone back and also give tips so please help!

Toothsome Humorist

10,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Weretiger_Tei
So I realized that it would take almost 1,000 votes in my previous forum to get threadmaster and burning_eyes . Hopefully if you liked that board, you will also like this one~ I will be helping whoever I can and if you want to be absolutely certain that I help you, just quote me. Also, I will be tipping randomly. So please help~

flapjACK
also
please help

Mega Hoarder

Shy Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
TheJ0k3r
Weretiger_Tei
So I realized that it would take almost 1,000 votes in my previous forum to get threadmaster and burning_eyes . Hopefully if you liked that board, you will also like this one~ I will be helping whoever I can and if you want to be absolutely certain that I help you, just quote me. Also, I will be tipping randomly. So please help~

flapjACK
also
please help

Oh man! I loved that show! Almost everytime I say come with me, I end up singing the theme song. It's horrible! heart
Also helped

Shy Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
RafiCat

Helped heart

Irrafay's Wife

Blessed Vampire

Weretiger_Tei
Wait... seriously? 1000 just because it had a poll?! cat_gonk Why?

Toothsome Humorist

10,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Weretiger_Tei
TheJ0k3r
Weretiger_Tei

flapjACK
also
please help

Oh man! I loved that show! Almost everytime I say come with me, I end up singing the theme song. It's horrible! heart
Also helped
you goshdarn scholar you

Shy Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kuja Youko
Weretiger_Tei

Oh no! Not because of that. Because I tried to do firestarter first and then didn't even get that because I forgot to get the prerequisite first. It was just easier to start over since all of the negative votes would make it very hard to become popular. I guess 1,000 might be a bit of an exaggeration though. Haha.

Shy Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
TheJ0k3r
Weretiger_Tei
TheJ0k3r
Weretiger_Tei

flapjACK
also
please help

Also helped
you goshdarn scholar you

Haha, I don't know about scholar. I just loved the show that much. I watched it with one of my younger sisters.

Irrafay's Wife

Blessed Vampire

Weretiger_Tei

Oh no! Not because of that. Because I tried to do firestarter first and then didn't even get that because I forgot to get the prerequisite first. It was just easier to start over since all of the negative votes would make it very hard to become popular. I guess 1,000 might be a bit of an exaggeration though. Haha.
cat_rofl I see~ I'm glad it wasn't that much, oh, I abandoned Gaia for so long I became a noob without wanting. Thanks for explaining me ♥ Good Luck with your thread!

Toothsome Humorist

10,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Weretiger_Tei
TheJ0k3r
Weretiger_Tei
TheJ0k3r
Weretiger_Tei

flapjACK
also
please help

Also helped
you goshdarn scholar you

Haha, I don't know about scholar. I just loved the show that much. I watched it with one of my younger sisters.

it just such a good show, it helped restore my faith in cartoons today
along with adventure time and regular show
3 shows better than 90% of anything you'd find in the nineties

Ailurophilic Lolita

Weretiger_Tei
Kuja Youko
Weretiger_Tei

Helped again~! I also did that and had to do a new thread again. sweatdrop I think you need to get 90% of the total votes to be <3 in order to get threadmaster. So, if 50 people disliked you already in your thread, you'll need 450 more votes of likes to get it. (450=90%, 50=10%, total votes=500)

Shy Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
TheJ0k3r
Weretiger_Tei
TheJ0k3r
Weretiger_Tei
TheJ0k3r
Weretiger_Tei

flapjACK
also
please help

Also helped
you goshdarn scholar you

it just such a good show, it helped restore my faith in cartoons today
along with adventure time and regular show
3 shows better than 90% of anything you'd find in the nineties

Haha. I just enjoy cartoons. Regular show is one of my secret joys.

Shy Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kuja Youko
Weretiger_Tei

cat_rofl I see~ I'm glad it wasn't that much, oh, I abandoned Gaia for so long I became a noob without wanting. Thanks for explaining me ♥ Good Luck with your thread!

Haha, anytime and thank you for your help and the luck!

Shy Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
angie_sash
Weretiger_Tei
Kuja Youko
Weretiger_Tei

Helped again~! I also did that and had to do a new thread again. sweatdrop I think you need to get 90% of the total votes to be <3 in order to get threadmaster. So, if 50 people disliked you already in your thread, you'll need 450 more votes of likes to get it. (450=90%, 50=10%, total votes=500)

Yeah! I feel so bad because so many people helped me but I can't see myself being patient enough to wait to get all those <3 while still having to redo firestarter anyway. But thank you! For helping me again. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff