Welcome to Gaia! ::

omg yes it is! it took me like 150 tries to get it! so that may b an exageration but still, its hard to get! 3nodding
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
no problem! whee so wats up?
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
hope this helps!
wdbisl
Please help me get these achievements! Quote and post. smile

thanks thanks!

trying to get the nudist colony achievement it's a pain to get!

Beloved Vampire

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ShinaTochi
omg yes it is! it took me like 150 tries to get it! so that may b an exageration but still, its hard to get! 3nodding
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
hope this helps!
wdbisl

thanks thanks!

people just won't stay naked!
i no! i think they just change and dont realize it tho. thats y i tried to b the last one to post. 3nodding
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
wdbisl

thanks thanks!

Beloved Vampire

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ShinaTochi
i no! i think they just change and dont realize it tho. thats y i tried to b the last one to post. 3nodding
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
wdbisl

thanks thanks!

it's so frustrating

Beloved Vampire

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ShinaTochi
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
wdbisl

thanks thanks!

can you post naked it's the last one http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/nudist-achievement-just-one-more-please-d/t.66021025/

Unbeatable Noob

16,700 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
return the favor
wdbisl
ikr? its kinda like wen i was trying to get the invisibilty achievement. i ended up talking bout sheep. it was really weird.... sweatdrop
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
wdbisl

it's so frustrating

Beloved Vampire

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ShinaTochi
ikr? its kinda like wen i was trying to get the invisibilty achievement. i ended up talking bout sheep. it was really weird.... sweatdrop
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
wdbisl

it's so frustrating

I threatened to hit people with soap if they posted on the invisibility achievement xd
sure! just wait one second...
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
wdbisl

can you post naked it's the last one http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/nudist-achievement-just-one-more-please-d/t.66021025/
lol. thats really weird.... i shouldve done that! mrgreen
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
wdbisl

it's so frustrating

I threatened to hit people with soap if they posted on the invisibility achievement xd

Beloved Vampire

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ShinaTochi
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
wdbisl

it's so frustrating

they still posted and one person on the thread redressed grrrrrrrrr!!! It only had one more to go to.....
aww. that sux. crying
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
wdbisl

it's so frustrating

they still posted and one person on the thread redressed grrrrrrrrr!!! It only had one more to go to.....
wdbisl

Good luck!

Popular thread

Beloved Vampire

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ShinaTochi
aww. that sux. crying
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
wdbisl

it's so frustrating

I've got clambaked like 3 times now from helping people if only I could get the nudist achievement.....
yeah. if only people would stay how they r supposed to b till they get the achievement!!!!!!
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
aww. that sux. crying
wdbisl
ShinaTochi
wdbisl

I've got clambaked like 3 times now from helping people if only I could get the nudist achievement.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff