• Brandisher 100
  • Firestarter 200
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury
Well, I'm hoping this will work. If it doesn't...well, I have plenty of gold for gender-changes and the like, and I need the Gender Swap achievement anyway.

You can get two free gender bender potions in your account settings.
Oh, cool. Didn't see that. I guess I just was used to the dropdown. I'm a little annoyed that they raised the price from 10k to 50k for further gender changes, though. Ah, inflation.

It does suck gonk The only reason its like that, is because people are using real money to buy items, and then selling the real money items for a lot of fake money. That isnt including the chance items.
Augh. Well, looks like I'll be using the potion, buying another, and buying back hair and eye styles. Oh well.

But, you get two free gender bender potions.
If you had already used one of the free gender switches before they released the Gender Bender, you only get one, which is the situation I'm in.

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury
Oh, cool. Didn't see that. I guess I just was used to the dropdown. I'm a little annoyed that they raised the price from 10k to 50k for further gender changes, though. Ah, inflation.

It does suck gonk The only reason its like that, is because people are using real money to buy items, and then selling the real money items for a lot of fake money. That isnt including the chance items.
Augh. Well, looks like I'll be using the potion, buying another, and buying back hair and eye styles. Oh well.

If you had already used one of the free gender switches before they released the Gender Bender, you only get one, which is the situation I'm in.

Well, that sucks gonk do you have a mule account? Maybe you could take one from there, if you have one. If not, then you really will have to buy one. 50k just to change your gender is expensive...

Versatile Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Firestarter 200
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury

Well, that sucks gonk do you have a mule account? Maybe you could take one from there, if you have one. If not, then you really will have to buy one. 50k just to change your gender is expensive...
Well, I've been getting rid of some non-essential items, and I've got plenty of gold to play around with right now, so it's not too terribly big of a deal. Playing the Marketplace, and all that, you know.

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Luxraen Fury
Well, I've been getting rid of some non-essential items, and I've got plenty of gold to play around with right now, so it's not too terribly big of a deal. Playing the Marketplace, and all that, you know.

Well, thats good XD Im actually a terrible penny pincher when it comes to this kind of stuff, so even something worth 5k is expensive to me... >.>

Versatile Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Firestarter 200
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury

Well, thats good XD Im actually a terrible penny pincher when it comes to this kind of stuff, so even something worth 5k is expensive to me... >.>
I used to be tighter with gold when I used the site more regularly. I figure I've been here long enough that I don't really need to worry too much anymore.

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury

I used to be tighter with gold when I used the site more regularly. I figure I've been here long enough that I don't really need to worry too much anymore.

I've been a member for a long time, and it seems to get worse with age sweatdrop

Versatile Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Firestarter 200
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury

I've been a member for a long time, and it seems to get worse with age sweatdrop
I guess I've just mellowed.

So when did you join? :3
hello again

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury

02/15/2007. Odd... I could have swore it was longer sweatdrop

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
TheKingofD3ath
hello again

Hello ^_^
Kisshusgirl
TheKingofD3ath
hello again

Hello ^_^
how are you ?

Versatile Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Firestarter 200
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury

This is my oldest account. September 2003. D: I always feel old when I look at my join date.

I'm gonna go offline for a while. Mind if I friend you?

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury

This is my oldest account. September 2003. D: I always feel old when I look at my join date.

I'm gonna go offline for a while. Mind if I friend you?

lol XD I feel old now that Im legal to do most stuff gonk

And thats fine ^_^

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
TheKingofD3ath
Kisshusgirl
TheKingofD3ath
hello again

Hello ^_^
how are you ?

Im good, but a little tired. You?
Kisshusgirl
TheKingofD3ath
Kisshusgirl
TheKingofD3ath
hello again

Hello ^_^
how are you ?

Im good, but a little tired. You?
i am good, just bored and should be doing other stuff ... and raging at the stupid nudist colony achievement >.> lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff