Welcome to Gaia! ::

Buggabug
moonbeam5003
Buggabug
Beauty and the Beast quotes :}

Villagers: [singing] We don't like what we don't understand, in fact it scares us, and this monster is mysterious at least...

Woo! Me too!! I bought it today btw!! biggrin
D: Imma get it soon.

Go get the $10 coupon online first! biggrin

Sivartur's Honey Bun

Sparkly Kitten

moonbeam5003
Buggabug
moonbeam5003
Buggabug

Villagers: [singing] We don't like what we don't understand, in fact it scares us, and this monster is mysterious at least...

Where?
Buggabug
moonbeam5003
Buggabug
moonbeam5003
Buggabug

Where?

The internet. XD
Although I'm pretty sure your mom will be getting it from the disney club...lol

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Anyone can achieve their fullest potential. Who we are might be predetermined, but the paths we follow is always of our own choosing. We should never allow our fears or the expectations of other to set the frontiers of our destiny.

^o^

Your destiny can't be changed, but it can be challenged. Everyman is born as many men, and dies as a single one. -Tim McGee; NCIS

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Anyone can achieve their fullest potential. Who we are might be predetermined, but the paths we follow is always of our own choosing. We should never allow our fears or the expectations of other to set the frontiers of our destiny.

^o^

Your destiny can't be changed, but it can be challenged. Everyman is born as many men, and dies as a single one. -Tim McGee; NCIS
cherryblossomgoodbye

^o^

Thanks! ^_^

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
hee you go!

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500

You're welcome <3

Wheezing Smoker

13,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Back at 'ya! heart

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500

^o^

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500

^o^

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
GO GO GO!!!

10,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Pusher 50
Mendoza popular

To get the sausages... please check the post i left for you in your clambs thread.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500

^o^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff