Total Votes:[ 4318 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 5101 5102 5103 > >> >>> »|

Original Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
NEW DEVELOPMENTS AND UPDATES
This thread will no longer be updated with new achievements or monitored for changes. However, please feel free to continue to use it as a reference. 3nodding

There is a quiz in post 11. THIS IS A GREAT STEP TOWARD YOUR CONVERSATIONALIST AND ELOCUTIONIST ACHIEVEMENTS! Check it out.
------------------------
If you found this thread helpful, please give us a <3! It helps others to find this thread too!
------------------------
7/13/2012 - Page 4000!
------------------------
6/14/12 - Welcome our new bumper, RadicalEd, aboard!

--------------------------------------------------------
NUTTY'S ACHIEVEMENT GUIDE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click the image above to enlarge the visual layout in a new window. (Note: this does not include all the achievements.)

INTRODUCTION

Welcome! Use the directory below to search the guide.

If you have any additional information to add, such as additional items that will work for an achievement, please feel free to post your comments here in the thread. Likewise, if you spot an error (I am human too!) please just post in the thread and let me know so that I can update this first page. However, please do not pm me.

The achievements are arranged by "unlock" tiers. This means that the first post contains all the achievements that you have available initially. The second post contains all the achievements that unlock as a direct result of completing the achievement in the first post, and so on.

I do not include holiday or special achievements that are only available for a limited time. Sorry, but I can't keep up! If you see someone with a Valentine 2011 achievement and it is after the Valentine 2011 event is over, it is safe to assume that you can no longer get that achievement.

CHECK OUT THE SUPER FUN AWESOME QUIZ AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO HELP YOU GET YOUR CONVERSATIONALIST AND ELOCUTIONIST ACHIEVEMENTS!

DIRECTORY

POST 1
Introduction Post & Directory

POST 2
Q&A

POST 3
1. Member
2. Gaian
3. Conventioneer
4. Happy Birthday
5. Treasure Hunter
6. Statustician
7. Dressed Up
8. Citizen

POST 4
1. Autobiographer
2. Person of Interest
3. Signature Look
4. Consumer
5. Informer
6. Hygenic
7. Forum Explorer
8. Window Shopper
9. Cart Raider

POST 5
1. Full Closet
2. Market Browser
3. Team Edward
4. Team Jacob
5. Risky Lifestyle
6. People Watcher
7. Contributor
8. Voter
9. Gender Swap
10. Brandisher
11. Flatterer

POST 6
1. Junior Trade
2. Trader
3. Wall Street
4. First Step to Fame
5. Forum Dabbler
6. Forum Sophomore
7. Friendly

POST 7
1. Entrepreneur
2. Profitable
3. Money Never Sleeps
4. Forum Regular
5. Befriended
6. Clambake
7. Sausage Fest
8. Nudist Colony
9. The Perfect Setup
10. Popular Thread
11. Invisibility
12. Forum Junior

POST 8
1. Bidding War
2. Generous
3. Somebody Likes You
4. Overstocked
5. Tycoon
6. Conversationalist
7. Mega Thread
8. Mark Twain
9. Prayer Circle
10. Hive Mind
11. Noob Wrangler

POST 9
1. Tooth Fairy
2. Elocutionist
3. Alchemy Achievements
4. Threadmaster
5. Firestarter
6. Inquisitor
7. Tipsy
8. Mega Tipsy
9. Big Tipper
10. Lavish Tipper
11. Loiterer

POST 10
1. Millionaire
2. Swap Meet
3. Guild Member
4. Ultimate Player
5. Timid

POST 11
SUPER FUN AWESOME QUIZ

POST 13
Links to Other Helpful Achievement Pages

RULES

1. DO NOT quote the front page (these posts are HUGE)
2. DO NOT pm me (just post what you have to say in thread and quote me. I promise I'll see it.)
3. DO NOT friend request me

1. DO bump this thread up it will help you get your elocutionist achievement and help other users in the process!
2. DO <3 this thread a popular thread will help more people
3. DO stick around to chat!

Feel free to ask questions, though if it is something clearly explained in this first post, I reserve the right to roll my eyes at you and be snarky.

Also, as a special note, if you gift me buck teeth, I will not return them. I don't have the time or energy to return all the buck teeth that I get. If you want your teeth back, give them to someone else who will return them to you.

STAFF

Owner: bra_nutty
User Image

Moderator: Undistinguished
User Image

Bumper: RadicalEd
User Image

HELP!

I could use some regular staff members to help keep this thread bumped up. This would not be for pay. This would just be to help keep a helpful thread up for others to see. <3

Original Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Q&A

Q: What are achievements good for or what do they do?
A: Achievements help users to explore the website more fully by directing them to different areas of the website they might not be familiar with or may not spend much time. Achievements are also for e-p***s. In other words, they are for bragging rights. They don't do anything or earn you any cool gear. They're just something to tell your friends about to show how much more awesome you are at internet than they are.

Q: I can't figure out how to do _______ achievement!
A: Search for the achievement below and read the details. If you still have questions after reading the guide, post in the thread and ask.

Q: How many points total are there?
A: Except for holiday and event achievements, the most you will only be able to get is 9250. All of the achievements can be done on the gaia website except for the conventioneer achievement. This achievement requires you to physically, in person, attend a Gaia convention appearance and is worth 300 points. If you don't have the ability to attend a convention, you will not be able to get this achievement. For holiday and event achievements, you can only get these achievements while the event is going on. If the event is over, you will never be able to get that achievement.

Q: I haven't unlocked _______ achievement, but I just got credit for it! How does that happen?
A: Well, I'm not sure why its possible, but yes, some achievements can be completed before you have unlocked them. On Clam Bake, Sausage Fest, Nudist Colony, Prayer Circle, and Hive Mind, as long as the creator of the thread has that achievement available, if you post and the achievement is successful, then you will get credit for it as well, even if you have not gotten it unlocked yet.

Q: I just did the Popular Thread and now I have to do the Mega Thread. Do I have to start over from scratch?
A: NO! You can change the title of your popular thread and continue posting in it to get credit for the Mega Thread achievement. However, make sure you have completed the Invisibility achievement before it reaches 500 pages, or else you will have to start over to get credit for it! You can also do your Mark Twain achievement in this same thread!

Q: How am I supposed to get the Conventioneer achievement?
A: If you do not attend a real life gaia convention, you can not get this achievement. Period. This is the only achievement that requires you to do something in real life. There is nothing you can do on the website to obtain this achievement. You must meet the gaia staff face to face at a convention. Even I am not awesome enough to get this achievement.

Q: Where do I find out my post count?
A: There are two places you can find your post count. If you go to the "My Gaia" page and scroll down, it is displayed under the section titled "My Stats." Also, if you go to your profile, your post count should be shown there. If it is not listed on your profile, go to http://www.gaiaonline.com/mygaia/ and hover over the drop-down menu for Account (the cog symbol). In the menu that pops up, click on profile options. Here, you can change your profile settings so that it shows your post count.

Q: You don't have ______ achievement listed. Why not?
A: Chances are the achievement you're mentioning is one that was offered for a limited time, such as holiday or event achievements. Since these are only available for a limited time, if you don't have them and the time frame is over, you will never be able to get these. Having them listed here could confuse users into thinking they can still get them. It is also a lot of work to add new achievements, and unless it is something that is going to stick around, I don't plan to include it.

Original Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
These are the first achievements available to you.

Achievement Title: Member
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to anyone who makes it through our registration process without being consumed with ennui and giving up on life.

How to get it: Register your account

Prerequisites: None

THE BREAKDOWN: This one is easy. If you have created a gaia account, you will get this achievement. If you have created an account and are logged in, you should automatically be granted this achievement.

Remember this:

Achievement Title: Gaian
50 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to all the full-fledged Gaians who've registered and confirmed their email accounts. If you don't have this achievement, something is terribly wrong.

How to get it: Verify your email address by clicking on the link in the email from Gaia Online

THE BREAKDOWN: Once you have created your gaia account, which I will presume you have already done if you have made it to this page, you will receive a verification email from gaia asking you to confirm your email address. Like the how-to says, you click the link in the email to verify your email address.

If you have an older account that has already verified its email long ago, you should automatically get this achievement.

Remember this: Gaia staff will never ask for your password. Make sure the email you receive is the legitimate one.

Achievement Title: Conventioneer
300 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to anyone who attends at least one IRL Gaia event and redeems their convention items.

How to get it: (No additional text given)

THE BREAKDOWN: You must attend a real life convention (not on the internet) where the Gaia staff are hosting a table. When you go to visit their table at the convention, you will get a card with a redeemable code on it. When you get home, go to www.gaiaonline.com/redeem and enter that code on that page. It will give you some neat convention items and you'll get the achievement.

Remember this: This means real life, not the internet.

Achievement Title: Happy Birthday
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to anyone who visits Gaia on their birthday.

How to get it: (No additional text given)

THE BREAKDOWN: You get this achievement automatically when you log into gaia on the day that you have listed as your birthday in your account settings.

Remember this: You can get this achievement immediately by changing your birthday in the account settings to the current date. This can be accomplished by going to the "My Gaia" tab. Go to "account settings" tab which looks like a cog. In the drop down menu, select "preferences." Under "general settings," the first box is what you have listed for your birthday. Change that date to the current date, then click on the "save" button at the bottom. Log out then log back in again. You should get the achievement. Afterward, you can change the birthday back and you won't lose the achievement.

Achievement Title: Treasure Hunter
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Visit the Daily Chance on every page in one visit.

How to get it:
User Image

Unlocks: Forum Explorer, Window Shopper, Cart Raider

THE BREAKDOWN: Go across the four tabs shown and click the daily chance machine on each page. You will receive a small gift from each.

Remember this: You must do these all four at the same time, one right after the other, when you log in. If you do not, it will not count toward the achievement and you will have to wait until the next day to try again.

Due to the new daily multiplier, this achievement may be glitching. You may not get credit, even if you claim the four required daily chance machines. The only work around that users have reported is having to log out and not log in for 7 days in. After 7 days of being logged out, the multiplier resets. Then, when you log back in, you can immediately claim the four machines and get credit for this achievement.Resolved

Achievement Title: Statustician
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to anyone who updates their status for the first time.

How to get it:
User Image

Unlocks: Person of Interest, Informer, Autobiographer, Consumer

THE BREAKDOWN: Go to the "My Gaia" tab. Look to the right and scroll down. You will see a header that says "Status." Beneath it is a box where you can click edit and type your current status. Type something into this box and click the button that says "post."

Remember this:

Achievement Title: Dressed Up
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to anyone who hides their shameful nudity by dressing up their avatar for the first time.

How to get it:
User Image

Unlocks: Signature Look, Hygenic

THE BREAKDOWN: Go to "My Gaia" then "Avatar." Here you can select items from your inventory to wear on your avatar. Once you have chosen an outfit, make sure you click the "save" button.

Remember this: You do not automatically get this achievement if you are already wearing clothes. You must go into your inventory, make a change, and then save it. You must save to get credit for the achievement.

Achievement Title: Citizen
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Earned by completing a set of civic-minded achievements: Gaian, Dressed Up, Treasure Hunter, Forum Explorer, Window Shopper, Statustician, Person of Interest, Autobiographer, and Peoplewatcher.

How to get it: Complete all of the following achievements: Gaian, Dressed Up, Treasure Hunter, Forum Explorer, Window Shopper, Statustician, Person of Interest, Autobiographer, and Peoplewatcher.

Prerequisites: Gaian, Dressed Up, Treasure Hunter, Forum Explorer, Window Shopper, Statustician, Person of Interest, Autobiographer, and Peoplewatcher.

THE BREAKDOWN: You will automatically receive this achievement upon completion of all of the above listed achievements.

Remember this: Some of the achievements listed that are necessary for this achievement must be unlocked by completing other achievements.

Original Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Achievement Title: Autobiographer
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Earned by updating the About Me section in your profile. Be careful: self-reflection can be a devastating pursuit.

How to get it:
User Image

Prerequisites: Statustician

THE BREAKDOWN: Add some text to the About Me page. Click the link to go straight there.

Remember this: You don't have to put anything personal here. Any text will do.

Achievement Title: Person of Interest
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Earned by adding some interests to your profile. Despite its name, this is NOT earned by getting on an FBI watch list, so please don't pursue that course of action.

How to get it:
User Image

THE BREAKDOWN: Add some text to the Interests page. Click the link to go straight there.

Remember this: You don't have to put anything personal here. Any text will do. Make sure you add something to each box.

Achievement Title: Signature Look
250 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Earned by saving an outfit. There's no shame in recycling a great look.

How to get it: (No additional text)

Prerequisites: Dressed Up

Unlocks: Full Closet

THE BREAKDOWN: Go to "My Gaia" then "Avatar." At the bottom of the inventory is a tab that says "Outfits." It will bring up a window that allows you to save the outfit you currently have on. Click the save button.

Remember this: Only save one outfit at this time. Once this achievement is completed, it will unlock an achievement that requires you to save 4 outfits.

If you already have multiple outfits saved, equip the outfit, delete the saved outfit, and save the outfit again. This will count toward the achievement as well.

Achievement Title: Consumer
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to anyone who's made a purchase from a Gaia shop. Which is almost everyone, really, but we love giving you reasons to pat yourself on the back.

How to get it: Use Gaia Gold to purchase an item from one of our many shops. Click on the Shops landing page to get started

Unlocks: Team Edward, Team Jacob, Market Browser

THE BREAKDOWN: Go to any Shop and purchase an item.

Remember this: This cannot be a purchase from the marketplace. It must be from a gaia shop. Yes, you do have to spend gold to get this achievement. Tickets and gaia cash won't work.

Achievement Title: Informer
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to anyone who updates their status two days in a row, thus keeping their friends abreast of their every action. Tee hee: "Abreast."

THE BREAKDOWN: Go to the "My Gaia" tab. Look to the right and scroll down. You will see a header that says "Status." Beneath it is a box where you can click edit and type your current status. Type something into this box and click the button that says "post."

Remember this: You must do this two days in a row. If you don't log on for a day then post your second status, you will not get credit for this achievement.

Achievement Title: Hygenic
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Earned by changing your clothes two days in a row, because frequent changes of clothes are what separate popular people from stinky loners.

Prerequisites: Dressed Up

Unlocks: Risky Lifestyle, Brandisher, Gender Swap

THE BREAKDOWN: Go to "My Gaia" then "Avatar." Here you can select items from your inventory to wear on your avatar. Once you have chosen an outfit, make sure you click the "save" button.

Remember this: You must complete this task two days in a row. If you don't log in for a day and then change outfits again, you will not get credit for this achievement.

Achievement Title: Forum Explorer
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Earned by checking out four different forums.

How to get it:
User Image

Prerequisites: Treasure Hunter

Unlocks: People Watcher, Voter, Contributor

THE BREAKDOWN: Click on the Forum tab. Then click the link for any forum on this page. Click the back button in your browser to return to the main forum page. Repeat this with three other forum links.

Remember this: You do not have to post in the forums for this achievement. You simply have to "visit" four different forums from the main forum tab.

Achievement Title: Window Shopper
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Earned by browsing four different shops

How to get it:
User Image

THE BREAKDOWN: Go to the Shops tab. Click on one of the shops to the right. Then click on the image where it says "ENTER." Once you have entered the shop you can click the back button on your browser and choose another shop or you can choose another shop directly from the icon list at the top of the page within the shop. Repeat this four times.

Remember this: You do not have to purchase anything from the shops to earn this achievement. You must enter the shop to the screen where you can see the shop owner in order to get the achievement.

Achievement Title: Cart Raider
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Given to anyone who remembers to check all four Daily Chance carts on the following pages two days in a row: Home, My Gaia, Shops, Forums. It's a lucrative habit!

How to get it:
User Image

Unlocks: Flatterer

THE BREAKDOWN: Go across the four tabs shown and click the daily chance machine on each page. You will receive a small gift from each. Do this two days in a row.

Remember this: You must do these all four at the same time, one right after the other, when you log in. If you do not, it will not count toward the achievement and you will have to wait until the next day to try again.

Due to the new daily multiplier, this achievement may be glitching. You may not get credit, even if you claim the four required daily chance machines two days in a row. The only known work around for this problem is to log out for a full 7 days. When you log back in, you should be able to get Treasure Hunter the first day and this achievement the second day. Resolved

Original Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Achievement Title: Full Closet
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to Gaians who have saved an outfit four times.

Prerequisites: Dressed Up, Signature Look

THE BREAKDOWN: Go to "My Gaia" then "Avatar." At the bottom of the inventory is a tab that says "Outfits." It will bring up a window that allows you to save the outfit you currently have on. Click the save button.

Remember this: If you already have multiple outfits saved, equip the outfit, delete the saved outfit, and save the outfit again. This will count toward the achievement as well.

Achievement Title: Market Browser
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded for searching for an item on the Marketplace.

Prerequisites: Consumer

Unlocks: Junior Trader, Trader, Wall Street

THE BREAKDOWN: Go to the Marketplace. Type "water meat" or any other gaia item into the search bar. Click the search button.

Remember this: You will get this achievement as soon as the search page loads.

Achievement Title: Team Edward
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to anyone who shows their vampire devotion by equipping a bloodsucker-related item.

THE BREAKDOWN: You must equip a vampire item. The following items will work to get you this achievement.

* Blood Drop Brooch
* Vampire Hunter Hat
* Vampire Bite Marks
* Dark Trousers

Remember this: There may be other items as well that work. This is not an all-inclusive list, just a list of suggested items.

Achievement Title: Team Jacob
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to anyone who equips a werewolf-related item, thus showing their devotion to our favorite cinematic underdog. Get it? UnderDOG?

THE BREAKDOWN: You must equip a wolf item. The following items will work to get you this achievement.

* Any item from the "Were" set (were claws, were tail, etc.)
* Any item from the "Wulf" set.

Remember this: There may be other items as well that work. This is not an all-inclusive list, just a list of suggested items.

Achievement Title: Risky Lifestyle
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to anyone who dooms their tender lungs by equipping a tobacco item.

Prerequisites: Hygenic

THE BREAKDOWN: You must equip a tobacco item. The following items will work to get you this achievement.

* Regular Pipe
* Cigar
* Gold Kiseru
* Cig

Due to a glitch the Cig does not work for this achievement. However, according to some users, this glitch has been repaired and this item now works.

Achievement Title: People Watcher
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Given to anyone who looks at another person's profile. We could make a tougher achievement, like "look at a profile 100 times," but that's technically stalking.

How to get it:
User Image

Prerequisites: Forum Explorer

THE BREAKDOWN: Go to another user's profile. When you return to the main or any other page, you will receive the achievement.

Remember this: You can view a person's profile by clicking on the dropdown box beneath their avatar where it says "Online" or "Offline." This will bring up a menu. One option is "Profile." Click this option to go to the user's profile.

Achievement Title: Contributor
150 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Given to all Gaians who make a forum post, thus contributing to the beautiful tapestry of intelligent discussion, friendly banter, pointless flame wars and misguided noobism that make up the Gaia forums.

How to get it: (No additional text.)

Unlocks: First Step to Fame, Forum Dabbler, Friendly, Forum Sophomore

THE BREAKDOWN: Make a post. Either create a new thread or reply to an existing thread. One post will earn you this achievement.

Remember this: You must create a new post to get this achievement. Old posts from before the achievement system was put into place will not count toward your progress.

Achievement Title: Voter
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: We give this to anyone who votes in a poll. Then, we feed all the poll answers into a self-aware supercomputer which will one day use your opinions about Twilight and Justin Bieber to destroy mankind and conquer the world.

How to get it: Vote in one of our many polls in the forums, try visiting the Forums landing page and pick an area that sounds interesting to you

THE BREAKDOWN: Go to any thread which has a poll and vote on the poll. In the forum, a thread with a poll will say [Poll] at the beginning of the thread title. Click on the thread to open it. Inside the thread, just after the title, will be a poll with bulleted answers. Select the answer you want and click the "Vote" button. Tada, you've voted on a poll and will get credit for this achievement.

Remember this: Previous votes from before the achievement system was put into place do not count. You must vote on a new poll to get this achievement.

Achievement Title: Gender Swap
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded for buying and using the "Gender Bender" potion.

THE BREAKDOWN: Purchase a gender bender potion, go to your inventory and use it. The gender bender potion can be purchased from Skin Tyte for 50,000 G. You do receive 2 free potions to begin with and using one of these potions will count for this achievement. If you have not already used them, they can be found under My Gaia>Account Settings. There will be an option for "Avatar Gender" listed with a button to claim your potions. When you click it, your potions will be added to your inventory. These will be frozen to your account and can only be used on your account. Go to your inventory and click on the potion. It will bring up a popup asking if you want to use the potion, and of course, click okay!

Remember this: You must use the gender bender potion to become the opposite gender. If you do this, you will not lose any items from your inventory, but you will lose your current hair and skin color. Hair and skin color can be repurchased from Skin Tyte and Salon Durem.

Also remember, there are other achievements that require you to do something as the opposite gender: Clambake and Sausage Fest, so make sure you get all your achievements before you switch back to your original gender!

Achievement Title: Brandisher
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to anyone who strikes fear into our hearts by equipping a gun.

THE BREAKDOWN: You must equip a gun item. The following items will work to get you this achievement.

* Any color squirt pistol (except for purple)
* Electric Gun-tar
* Harpoon Gun
* Squirt Gun
* Race Start Gun
* Astral Commando Sidearm

Remember this: There may be other items as well that work. This is not an all-inclusive list, just a list of suggested items. However, it is currently confirmed that the purple squirt pistol does not work for this achievement.

Achievement Title: Flatterer
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Earned by using the straight-to-the-point compliment, "cool avi" on another user's profile. No messing around with lots of words for you.

Prerequisites: Cart Raider

THE BREAKDOWN: Go to another user's profile. Under comments, click the "add comment" button. Type the exact phrase "cool avi" into the text box and submit it.

Remember this: Make sure you use the exact text "cool avi"

Original Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Achievement Title: Junior Trader
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded for listing an item for sale on the Marketplace.

Prerequisites: Market Browser

THE BREAKDOWN: Go to the Marketplace. Under "My Store" select "sell item." This will bring up a page with your inventory which you can select an item from to sell. Once you've chosen an item to sell, it will ask you to enter a price and time. Once you've done this, you will have to confirm with your password. Upon completing these steps, once your item is listed, you will get credit for this achievement.

Remember this: You must list a new item for sale. Even if you have sold items in the past, these do not automatically count toward this achievement. You must have a trading pass and a shop in the marketplace to complete this achievement.

Achievement Title: Trader
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Given to any Gaian who sells something on the Marketplace.

THE BREAKDOWN: Go to the Marketplace. Under "My Store" select "sell item." This will bring up a page with your inventory which you can select an item from to sell. Once you've chosen an item to sell, it will ask you to enter a price and time. Once you've done this, you will have to confirm with your password. Once another user has purchased your item, and you visit the marketplace again, you will receive credit for this achievement.

Remember this: Unlike the Junior Trader achievement, if you have previously sold items on the marketplace, you will automatically get this achievement when you visit the marketplace.

Achievement Title: Wall Street
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded for gaining the Junior Trader and Trader achievements.

How to get it: Complete all of the following achievements: Junior Trader, Trader

Unlocks: Entrepreneur, Profitable, Money Never Sleeps

THE BREAKDOWN: You will get this achievement automatically when you complete the Junior Trader and Trader achievements.

Remember this:

Achievement Title: First Step to Fame
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Given on that momentous day when another person thinks your words are worth quoting.

Prerequisites: Contributor

Unlocks: Befriended, Forum Regular

THE BREAKDOWN: Another user must quote your post. A good way to accomplish this is to post a thread in the achievement forum asking users to quote you. A later achievement will require more people to quote you, so hang onto this thread to accomplish multiple achievements.

Remember this: This is something another user must do. If you quote other users, you may help them get the achievement, but it won't help you get the achievement, unless they quote you back.

Achievement Title: Forum Dabbler
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Given to all Gaians who make 10 forum posts, thus contributing to the beautiful tapestry of intelligent discussion, friendly banter, pointless flame wars and misguided noobism that make up the Gaia forums.

Unlocks: Sausage Fest, Clambake, Nudist Colony

THE BREAKDOWN: Post 10 times in the forums.

Remember this: If you have previous posts and post once, you will get this achievement upon your first new post.

Achievement Title: Forum Sophomore
300 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: You racked up 10 posts and got quoted by somebody. You'll be ready to turn pro in no time!

How to get it: Complete all of the following achievements: First Step to Fame, Forum Dabbler

Unlocks: Popular Thread, Invisibility, Forum Junior, The Perfect Setup

THE BREAKDOWN: Complete the First Step to Fame and Forum Dabbler achievements.

Remember this: You will automatically get this achievement when you complete the required achievements.

Achievement Title: Friendly
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Earned by sending a friend request. Even if it gets rejected, at least this achievement will bring you some sad little bit of satisfaction.

THE BREAKDOWN: You must send a friend request to another user. To do this, first, find someone you want to be friends with. Either start up a conversation with someone or post a thread in the achievement forum asking for friends. Once you have found someone to be friends with, click on the dropdown box beneath the user's avatar that says "Online" or "Offline." Select the option that says "Add as friend." Once you have sent the request, you will get this achievement. You don't have to wait for them to accept.

Remember this: Try not to send a random friend request without asking or talking to someone first. It is rude, especially if you haven't said anything to that person. Ask first!

Original Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Achievement Title: Entrepreneur
150 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to those whose total Marketplace sales exceed 10,000 Gold.

Prerequisites: Wall Street

THE BREAKDOWN: Sell items on the market place until you've sold at least 10,000 G worth of items. This could be one item that sells for over 10,000 G or several smaller items that add up to 10,000 G.

Remember this:

Achievement Title: Profitable
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to anyone who makes a profit of 2% or more on a Marketplace transaction. Buy low, sell high! (Note: The item needs to have at least one listing on the Marketplace).

THE BREAKDOWN: To get this achievement, you must purchase an item from the marketplace, then sell it again for a higher price. The best way to do this is to watch popular items in the marketplace. Often, someone will list an item for significantly lower than normal. You purchase that item, and then raise the price to just below the current low price and make a profit.

Remember this: The item must sell before you will get the achievement. You must make a 2% or higher profit from the sale.

Additionally, users report that using cheaper items, like neutral starter polos, does not work, even if you make a 2% profit. Try to find an item that is worth at least 500-1000 G. One user purchased a goldfish for 600 G and sold it to a mule for 1500 G and obtained the achievement that way.

Achievement Title: Money Never Sleeps
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded for gaining the Profitable and Entrepreneur achievements.

How to get it: Complete all of the following achievements: Profitable, Entrepreneur.

Unlocks: Bidding War, Overstocked, Tycoon

THE BREAKDOWN:

Remember this:

Achievement Title: Forum Regular
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Make 100 posts in the forums.

Prerequisites: First Step to Fame

Unlocks: Conversationalist

THE BREAKDOWN: Post 100 times in the forum. This could be in one thread or in multiple threads.

Remember this: If you have posted more than 100 time already, you will get this achievement automatically upon your first new post.

Achievement Title: Befriended
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to anyone who successfully makes a friend, thus joining the social networking revolution of the future.

Prerequisites: First Step to Fame

Unlocks: Generous, Somebody Likes You

THE BREAKDOWN: To send a friend request, first find someone you want to be friends with. Either start up a conversation with someone or post a thread in the achievement forum asking for friends. Once you have found someone to be friends with, click on the dropdown box beneath the user's avatar that says "Online" or "Offline." Select the option that says "Add as friend." Once you have sent a friend request to another user, they must accept your request. You will get this achievement when the other user accepts your friend request.

Remember this: Try not to send a random friend request without asking or talking to someone first. It is rude, especially if you haven't said anything to that person. Ask first! The other person must accept your request for you to get credit for this achievement.

Achievement Title: Clambake
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded when 15 different Gaians with female avatars post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available.

Prerequisites: Forum Dabbler

THE BREAKDOWN: 15 different users with female avatars must post on one page in a thread.

Remember this: Check the achievement forum to see if there is a "Clambake" thread with fewer than 15 posts on the first page before you make your own thread. Each avatar, including you, must be female and must only post once. If a post has been deleted from that page or if someone posts twice, you will not get credit for that achievement.

If you have a male avatar, you must use the gender bender potion to become a female. If you do this, you will not lose any items from your inventory, but you will lose your current hair and skin color. The gender bender potion can be purchase from Skin Tyte for 50,000 G. You do receive 2 free potions to begin with. If you have not already used them, they can be found under My Gaia>Account Settings. There will be an option for "Avatar Gender" listed with a button to claim your potions. When you click it, your potions will be added to your inventory. These will be frozen to your account and can only be used on your account.

At this time there is a glitch where, if you have already gotten the achievement and you help someone else get clambake by posting in their clambake thread, you will get credit for it again. However, these point are only ghost points and will disappear when you've logged out and log back in. This does not actually effect your point score.

Achievement Title: Sausage Fest
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded when 15 different Gaians with male avatars post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available.

THE BREAKDOWN: 15 different users with male avatars must post on one page in a thread.

Remember this: Check the achievement forum to see if there is a "Sausage Fest" thread with fewer than 15 posts on the first page before you make your own thread. Each avatar, including you, must be male and must only post once. If a post has been deleted from that page or if someone posts twice, you will not get credit for that achievement.

If you have a female avatar, you must use the gender bender potion to become a male. If you do this, you will not lose any items from your inventory, but you will lose your current hair and skin color. The gender bender potion can be purchase from Skin Tyte for 50,000 G. You do receive 2 free potions to begin with. If you have not already used them, they can be found under My Gaia>Account Settings. There will be an option for "Avatar Gender" listed with a button to claim your potions. When you click it, your potions will be added to your inventory. These will be frozen to your account and can only be used on your account.

Achievement Title: Nudist Colony
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded when 15 different Gaians with no items equipped post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available.

THE BREAKDOWN: 15 users must post in a thread and be completely naked. Go to My Gaia>Avatar and select "Nekid" beneath your avatar. This will remove all items. Then make sure you save your avatar before returning to the forums.

Remember this: Gender doesn't matter, but all users must be completely naked, no items equipped. If someone puts on any items before all 15 people have posted, then no one will get credit for the achievement. Everyone must remain fully naked until all 15 users have posted.

Check the achievement forum to see if there is a "Nudist Colony" thread with fewer than 15 posts on the first page before you make your own thread. Each avatar, including you, must be completely naked and must only post once. If a post has been deleted from that page or if someone posts twice, you will not get credit for that achievement.

Achievement Title: The Perfect Setup
150 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to anyone whose post is quoted with the words "That's what she said."

Prerequisites: Forum Sophomore

THE BREAKDOWN: Another user must quote something you have said with the exact phrase "That's what she said."

Remember this: It does not matter what you say. It only matters that the person who quotes you say "That's what she said."

Check the achievement forum to see if someone is running a "TWSS" or "That's what she said." thread. If you don't see a thread, ask someone to help you with it.

Achievement Title: Popular Thread
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to anyone who can rustle up 50 replies from a single thread.

How to get it: (No additional information.)

THE BREAKDOWN: Create a new thread in the achievement forum. Post in it until the thread has 50 responses, by you or other people.

Remember this: You must create your own thread for this achievement.

Achievement Title: Invisibility
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Post a thread in Chatterbox that doesn't get any replies within 24 hours. This isn't as easy as it sounds: people in Chatterbox love postin' stuff.

THE BREAKDOWN: Post a new thread in the chatterbox. For you to get this achievement, no one can respond to that thread for 24 hours or more.

Remember this: You must post the thread in the Chatterbox forum. If you post it in the achievement forum, you will not get credit for the achievement. You should only post one post in the thread. Do not bump the thread or you will not get credit for it. DO NOT tell people you are trying for the invisibility achievement or they will intentionally ruin it. Try using a cryptic symbol for the title and body of the post, such as œ. Another idea is to put a topic no one would want to respond to or something that is gibberish. If you have to, try posting several different threads. Post a new thread every 7-10 minutes. If you notice one hasn't gotten replies after ten minutes, you're probably safe.

Finally, keep trying. This is one of the more difficult achievements to get. It may take you several tries before you get it.

Achievement Title: Forum Junior
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: You have a Popular Thread and Invisibility

How to get it: Complete all of the following achievements: Popular Thread, Invisibility

Unlocks: Prayer Circle, Noob Wrangler, Mega Thread, Mark Twain

THE BREAKDOWN: You will automatically get this achievement upon completion of both the Popular Thread and Invisibility Achievements.

Remember this:

Original Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Achievement Title: Bidding War
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Given to any member who bids on the same Marketplace listing 10 times or more

Prerequisites: Wall Street, Money Never Sleeps

THE BREAKDOWN: The best way to get this achievement is to get someone to post an auction for a cheap item, such as starter clothes, trash items, or flowers. The auction must be set up to "bid only" and the user can start the price at 1 G, so that no one spends a lot of gold. Then you and another user bid back and forth on the item until each of you had bid 10 times. You will get the achievement as soon as you have bid 10 times on that item.

Remember this: You can find people to do this achievement with you by posting in the achievement forum.

Achievement Title: Generous
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to anyone who gives a gift.

Prerequisites: Befriended

Unlocks: Tooth Fairy

THE BREAKDOWN: Give a gift to another user.

Remember this: You must use the giftbox feature and not the trade window to earn this achievement. To send a gift, go to your inventory. Click on the item you wish to gift. When the item details pop up, click on the button that says "Gift Item." Choose a gift box color and enter the username of the person you wish to send the gift to into the username field or select someone from your friend list to send the gift to. Feel free to add a fun message. When you've completed this page, it will ask you to confirm the information you entered. Once you have confirmed the details and the gift box is sent, you will get credit for the achievement.

You can give a gift to any other user and you can give them anything you want to, as long as the item isn't soulbound or can't be traded.

Achievement Title: Somebody Likes You
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to anyone who receives a gift.

Prerequisites: Befriended

THE BREAKDOWN: Another user must send you a gift.

Remember this: You can ask in the achievement forum for someone to send you a gift so you can get this achievement if you don't know anyone who will send you a gift.

Achievement Title: Overstocked
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to any Gaian who sells the same item 20 times in a row on the Marketplace.

Prerequisites: Money Never Sleeps

THE BREAKDOWN: You must sell 20 of the same item in a row in the marketplace. A good way to do this is to purchase 20 cheap items, such as neutral starter polo, or a similar cheap item. List your first ten polos for sale in your shop. Then advertise in the achievement forum by posting a thread asking people to purchase the items. Then continue to list polos as the first ten sell, until you have sold all 20 polos.

Remember this: Make sure you don't have any other items listed. If another, different item sells in the middle of your attempt, you won't get credit for this achievement. Make sure that your items are fairly priced. People generally won't buy overpriced items.

Another item: Buy 20 Black Inks that are being sold together. Sell them individually. They sell fast. NOTE: You may lose money on this, but if you buy or collect them for low prices, then you'll most likely profit.

Achievement Title: Tycoon
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Given to anyone whose total marketplace sales exceed 1,000,000 Gold. Awards you with 10 extra marketplace shop slots.

Prerequisites: Money Never Sleeps

THE BREAKDOWN: Sell 1,000,000 G worth of items in your marketplace shop.

Remember this: This can be one expensive item or several cheaper items. You may be able to borrow an item or purchase and sell back an item to a friend, but chances are, you will just have to work at this one over time if you don't have the money to do it up front. If you are lending items, be careful. Not everyone is trustworthy. If you have already sold more than a million gold in your shop, you will automatically be granted the achievement.

Achievement Title: Conversationalist
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to anyone who makes 1,000 posts on the Gaia forums.

How to get it: Make 1000 posts in the forums

Prerequisites: Forum Regular

Unlocks: Elocutionist

THE BREAKDOWN: Make 1000 post in the forums, like it says.

Remember this: It doesn't matter if it is in one thread or many. Just make 1000 posts total. If you have already made 1000 posts, you will automatically be granted this achievement once it is available. Guild posts do not count toward your 1000 posts.

Another really great idea to gain more posts is to help others complete their Mega Thread and Mark Twain achievements. Simply bump or quote other people's achievement posts. This will go quicker than you think!

Achievement Title: Megathread
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to any Gaian who gets over 500 replies from a single awe-inspiring thread.

Prerequisites: Forum Junior

THE BREAKDOWN: Create a thread. You will receive the achievement once there are 500 response posts to that thread.

Remember this: Posting a "Mega Thread" in the achievement forum is a good way to get this achievement fast. The 500 posts can be by you or other users.

If you turn your "Popular Thread" achievement thread into your "Mega Thread," make sure that you have completed the Invisibility achievement before your thread reaches 500 pages. If you don't, you won't receive credit for this achievement.

Achievement Title: Mark Twain
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Get Quoted 100 times

THE BREAKDOWN: Get other users to quote you 100 times.

Remember this: Quoting others might help them complete this achievement, but it won't count toward your achievement. Quoting yourself does not count either. Other users must quote you to make it work. Try creating a "Mark Twain" thread in the achievement forum asking others to help! You can combine this with your "Mega Thread" achievement to make it go more quickly! Also, quotes only count toward this achievement after you have the achievement available. Quotes prior to unlocking this achievement will not count!

Achievement Title: Prayer Circle
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded when 15 different Gaians with kneeling avatars post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available.

THE BREAKDOWN: 15 users must post in a thread who are kneeling and facing backward. Go to My Gaia>Avatar and select both the kneeling icon and the "turn around" icon beneath your avatar. This will put you into the proper position. Then make sure you save your avatar before returning to the forums.

Remember this: Gender doesn't matter, but all users must be kneeling backward. If someone changes position before all 15 people have posted, then no one will get credit for the achievement. Everyone must remain in position until all 15 users have posted.

Check the achievement forum to see if there is a "Prayer Circle" thread with fewer than 15 posts on the first page before you make your own thread. Each avatar, including you, must be kneeling backward and must only post once. If a post has been deleted from that page or if someone posts twice, you will not get credit for that achievement.

Achievement Title: Hive Mind
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded when 15 different Gaians with identical outfits post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available.

THE BREAKDOWN: 15 users must post in a thread who are wearing the exact same clothing items. A popular choice is wearing just the neutral starter polo. Go to My Gaia>Avatar and equip a neutral starter polo. If you do not have one, check the marketplace or Barton Boutique. Once equipped, make sure you save your avatar before returning to the forums.

Remember this: Gender doesn't matter, but all users must be wearing the exact same clothing items. If someone changes clothes before all 15 people have posted, then no one will get credit for the achievement. Everyone must remain in position until all 15 users have posted.

Check the achievement forum to see if there is a "Hive Mind" thread with fewer than 15 posts on the first page before you make your own thread. Each avatar, including you, must be wearing the same items and must only post once. If a post has been deleted from that page or if someone posts twice, you will not get credit for that achievement.

Achievement Title: Noob Wrangler
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to any philanthropic Gaian who quotes 10 newbies (anyone who's been on Gaia less than two weeks) in the forums. Check the "Welcome to Gaia" forum for some easy pickings.

THE BREAKDOWN: Go to the Welcome to Gaia Forum. Quote 10 newbies whose accounts are less than 2 weeks old and welcome them.

Remember this: Be nice! The user accounts you quote must be accounts that are less than 2 weeks old.

Original Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Achievement Title: Tooth Fairy Achievement
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Gift buckteeth to someone wearing wings

Prerequisites: Treasure Hunter, Forum Explorer, Contributor, First Step to Fame, Befriended, Generous

THE BREAKDOWN: Buck teeth can be purchased at Barton Boutique for 650 G or can sometimes be found in the marketplace for cheaper. Once you have purchased the teeth, go to your inventory and click on the item. When the item details pop up, click on the button that says "Gift Item." Choose a gift box color and enter the username of a user who is wearing wings, into the username field. Feel free to add a fun message. When you've completed this page, it will ask you to confirm the information you entered. Once you have confirmed the details and the gift box is sent, you will get credit for the achievement.

Gifting buck teeth to a user wearing any of the following wings will work for the achievement:
* Fairy wings
* Tiny Pixie Wings
* Prism Butterfly Mantilla

If you cannot find someone wearing fairy wings, I operate the first, longest running, and most detailed Tooth Fairy Achievement Thread. Please check out the thread and read the first post before send me teeth.

Remember this: You do not have to wear wings. You must use the giftbox feature to gift the teeth. If you send them in a trade, you will not get credit for this achievement. You do not have to add a person to your friend list to give them a gift. The list of wings which the user can be wearing is not exhaustive. There may be other wings that will work for this achievement.

Achievement Title: Elocutionist
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to anyone who's made 10,000 posts on the Gaia forums. Warning: we'll revoke the award if we find any grammatical errors in your post history.

How to get it: Make 10000 posts in the forums

Prerequisites: Conversationalist

THE BREAKDOWN: Post 10,000 in the forums.

Remember this: These posts must all be made by you. This could take you a while, but don't get discouraged. This could be in one thread or many threads. Try striking up a conversation. It is a lot less boring than just bumping!

Or another really great idea is to help others complete their Mega Thread and Mark Twain achievements. Simply bump or quote other people's achievement posts. This will go quicker than you think!

Achievement Title: Alchemy Level (1-10)
100 Points Each

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to dedicated alchemists who hone their craft up to level ().

How to get it: Reach level () in Alchemy.

Prerequisites: To get level 2 alchemy achievement, you must havel level 1. To get level 3 achievement, you must have 1 & 2, etc.

THE BREAKDOWN: Visit the Alchemy Shop to achieve your first level achievement and to find out more information about alchemy. To achieve further levels of alchemy, you will have to complete alchemy formulas to earn experience. With enough experience, you will be able to reach the next level. For example, you must successfully complete 10 level 1 formulas to move from level 1 to level 2. For even more information on alchemy, check out this user guide.

Remember this: Alchemy is expected to be an expensive hobby. Unless you are filthy rich or plan to spend a lot of real cash, don't expect this to be a quick process.

Achievement Title: Threadmaster
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Given to any Gaian who earns the coveted "Popular" tag on a thread. Titles: Revered, Truthful, Prophet, Visionary

THE BREAKDOWN: Make a thread. For a thread to be labeled popular, more than 100 people must <3 your thread and it can only have a few </3. I'm not sure what the percentage of dislikes you can have is, but if you know, quote me or pm me and let me know. Once your thread is popular, it will have a little purple tag next to it in the forum showing what its current score is.

Achievement Title: Firestarter
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Given to any Gaian whose controversial thread earns the "Heated" tag. Titles: Hot, Heated, Firestarter, Pyromaniac

THE BREAKDOWN: You can get the "Heated" tag on a thread by gaining at least 100 <3 and </3 on a thread, where about half of these are one and half the other... so 50 <3 and 50 </3. Once you've achieved the tag, you will see a red tag in the forum next to the topic.

Achievement Title: Inquisitor
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Given to Gaians who receive 100 votes on a single poll.

Titles: Questionable, Inquisitor

THE BREAKDOWN: Create a poll in your thread. 100 other users must vote in that poll. To create a poll... when you create a new thread, there will be some option bars to the right. One of them gives the option to create a poll. Fill in the poll information and when you post, it will create a poll.

Achievement Title: Tipsy
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to anyone who receives a tip for a post. Titles: Blessed, Tipsy

Prerequisites: N/A

THE BREAKDOWN: Another gaian (or a mule) must tip one of your posts. This is not retroactive.

(May be glitchy at this time)

Achievement Title: Mega Tipsy
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to anyone who receives 50 total tips. Titles: Mega, Rich

Prerequisites: Tipsy

THE BREAKDOWN: 50 other gaians (or mules) must tip any of your posts. It doesn't have to be the same post. This is not retroactive.

Achievement Title: Big Tipper
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Given to Gaians who tip 50 posts.

THE BREAKDOWN: In the forums, find another user's post. Above the post is a button that says "Tip" Click this button to donate 25 g to that play. You must do this 50 times.

Achievement Title: Lavish Tipper
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Given to Gaians who tip 100 posts.

Prerequisites: Big Tipper

THE BREAKDOWN: In the forums, find another user's post. Above the post is a button that says "Tip" Click this button to donate 25 g to that play. You must do this 100 times.

Achievement Title: Loiterer
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Earned by logging in on 30 consecutive days. Titles: Dedicated, Loiterer

THE BREAKDOWN: Log in once every day for 30 days. This achievement is not retroactive.

Original Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Achievement Title: Millionaire
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to any Gaian with 1,000,000 Gold.

Prerequisites: Tycoon (can someone confirm?)

THE BREAKDOWN: You must have 1,000,000 gold all at one time. This achievement is not retroactive. Start saving!. If it doesn't award, try buying down to under 1,000,000 again and then post a few times to get yourself back over 1,000,000. Sometimes this will trigger the grant.

Achievement Title: Swap Meet
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Given to anyone who completes a trade with another Gaian.

Titles: Swapper

THE BREAKDOWN: Complete a trade with another player or mule.

Achievement Title: Guild Member
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded for being a member of any guild on Gaia.

Titles: Guildsman, Guildswoman

THE BREAKDOWN: Join a guild and be accepted. Achievement won't trigger until you have been fully accepted into the guild.

Achievement Title: Ultimate Player
200 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to Gaians with a lot of friends of the opposite sex.

Titles: Desirable, Magnetic, Player, Sex Symbol

THE BREAKDOWN: Friend someone whose gaia avatar is the opposite sex from your avatar. If you have a friend or mule of the opposite sex, you could unfriend and refriend them to trigger the achievement. Otherwise, go out there and make a new friend.

Achievement Title: Timid
100 Points

User Image

Achievement Description: Awarded to Gaians who often back out of replying to posts.

Titles: Timid, Shy, Bashful, Anxious

THE BREAKDOWN: Click reply on a thread as if you were going to post something. Wait a few seconds and then click on another link on the page, other than the post button. Do this several times. You could even open up several reply windows all at once and click different links in each one.

Original Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
THE MENTAL ACHIEVEMENT QUIZ

Take this 406 question quiz to help achieve your Conversationalist and Elocutionist achievements. These questions go hand in hand with the achievements.

I reserve the right to disqualify individuals who break thread rules and dont play fairly.

If you change your user name, you are responsible for making sure I know. I am not your personal stalker who knows every time you make a change to your account. If you do not inform me of your name change before prizes are handed out, you simply wont get your prize. So make sure you update me if it is necessary.

Do not steal this quiz to use in your own thread. If my staff and I see it posted elsewhere, you will be reported.

Also, please remember to be careful of what information you give out on the internet. Most of these questions can be answered yes or no or can be answered with impersonal information. If you are uncomfortable answering a question, just post the question with an empty response. That way you get credit for the post without giving out information that makes you uncomfortable!

Quiz Completers
Quiz Completers Mental People)
Get your name on this list by the time we reach 5000 pages and you will get 5000 G!

iKathrine
Zeophilus
Zeveray
christinaxwtf
Chu-Lip Jam
amrcndt324
MischievousDemonSolstice
anserine
Persephone Lilac
Imisohio
Azura Evanier
Hell1o1
SolaceInSolitude
Angel Feline
FlatSpade
Sat0k0
Hardly Halcyon
Undistinguished
Sombre_Ash
Xephiran
whirk_quimzy
Satsukibare
catzeye21138
Ilia Shae
66cc00
Gandalf Shadow Ninja
Komori-Chan
Starlenn
Kishi_Honryu
Lady_Naruto-sama
Ghost of Starscream
Azulaz
Vanishing Spell
The Fog Is Rising
gigglebunneh
Kanshisha no Yume
Arikasha
VChanNekoSama
diputS sdrawkcaB stI
UnwellAngel
iiiAce
CassieMoonGlow
MadamoiselleMorganne
Secretly Nini
Bloodglas
SaRaH SEC
Brittany Kate 13
AnonymousXP
missfadingobsession
danirock55
Saesneg
xacadiax
StormSun123
Zeppelyne
-MilkySoya-
Emily_4_ever
Sy Eph
Meirelle
nikinha
Noryoku Kiyama
Arcane Perspicacity
Apple Blossom19
bbeaverkid
yugiohdueler
H3av3n
HeadlessMassacre
Sincerely Sel
Erin_Rocks220
Angelika Lockhart
Aniutachi
irleerah
kristiesuul
BlackRose169
Caomhnoir Angel
Dusty Monster
PervyLlama
tempestkitty
Antique Wisteria
ShadowxSky
Frankenqwirky
Razareil
Krishna Ceron
RadicalEd
Teen_Gohan
xDrPep
KuroSucchan
kenny - the Fire Slayer
Spunar of FL
Dark_Enegry
Queensnw

Individuals Who Have Donated Gold For This Contest
Donators Also Mental People)
If you donate gold to help run this contest, your name will go on this list. Please pm or quote me to let me know what the trade is for so I can make sure your name ends up on the list!

bra_nutty - undetermined amount
SUSM - 50 K
Anserine - 5 K 3 aquarium goldfish
cln4evr - Assorted Daily Chance items
xacadiax - 3041 G
Phrankerson - 10 K

QUIZ TIME

1. What is your age?
2. When did you join Gaia?
3. How long have you been a member of Gaia?
4. What was the joining process like when you joined?
5. What was the first thing you did when you joined?
6. What was your favorite thing to do when you joined?
7. Was there an item you wanted more than anything when you first joined?
8. What was the most confusing thing when you first joined?
9. Who was your first Gaia friend?
10. What was the first item you bought for yourself donations don’t count!)?
11. Do you have your Member achievement?
12. Is the email account that you registered with the same you use now? DO NOT give out your email address for this question!)
13. Have you ever gotten a scam email asking for your Gaia password or information?
14. Do you have your Gaian achievement?
15. Have you ever attended a convention and met Gaia staff?
16. Did you get your Conventioneer achievement?
17. Do you plan to go to any conventions in the future?
18. When is your birthday?
19. Did you log into Gaia for your birthday?
20. Do you have your Happy Birthday achievement?
21. Have you ever celebrated your birthday on Gaia?
22. Has anyone ever given you a birthday gift on Gaia?
23. Have you ever begged for gifts on your birthday?
24. Do you have your Treasure Hunt achievement?
25. When doing your treasure hunt achievement, did you have problems with the daily multiplier preventing you from getting it?
26. Do you still click on all the carts, even after you got the achievement?
27. What is the best item you’ve ever gotten out of the daily chance carts?
28. Do you have your Statustician achievement?
29. Do you check your friends’ status on the status update?
30. How often do you update your own status?
31. What was the coolest status update you ever posted or saw someone else post?
32. Do you have your Dressed Up achievement?
33. What was your first Gaia outfit you wore?
34. Do you like what you are currently wearing?
35. What is your favorite item on Gaia?
36. What is your least favorite item on Gaia?
37. What are your favorite colors to wear?
38. What are your favorite colors to see others wear?
39. What sort of look are you going for?
40. What is the least expensive item you are wearing?
41. Do you like to show skin on your avatar?
42. Does your avatar have any tattoos?
43. Does your avatar have natural colored hair?
44. What sort of facial expression does your avatar have?
45. Do you prefer to have your avatar sitting or standing?
46. Do you prefer to have your avatar forward or backward?
47. Do you use a background on your avatar or leave it blank?
48. Does your avatar have a pet?
49. Does your avatar have any mechanical parts?
50. Is your avatar human?
51. Does your avatar use magic?
52. What is the most defining feature of your avatar?
53. Why did you choose the avatar body you chose?
54. Is your avatar a male or a female?
55. Does your avatar reflect you as a person in any way?
56. What is your avatar’s personality?
57. Do you have a lot of clothes in your inventory?
58. Is it easy to find stuff in your inventory to wear?
59. How do you choose what to wear?
60. Have you ever cleaned out your inventory?
61. Have you ever found something in your inventory you didn’t think you had?
62. Have you ever found that something was missing from your inventory that should have been there?
63. In what order do you dress your avatar?
64. How often do you change your avatar?
65. What drives you to change your avatar?
66. What was the ugliest avatar you ever wore?
67. Have you ever worn just one item as a fashion statement?
68. Do you ever wear items meant for the opposite gender?
69. Have you ever gotten a genuine compliment on your avatar?
70. Has your avatar ever been insulted?
71. Have you ever genuinely complimented someone else’s avatar?
72. Have you ever insulted someone’s avatar?
73. Do you have any saved outfits?
74. Have you ever used Tektek to design an avatar?
75. Have you ever gotten art done of your avatar?
76. Have you ever glitched your avatar accidentally?
77. Have you ever glitched your avatar on purpose?
78. What are you currently wearing on your head?
79. What are you currently wearing behind you?
80. What were you wearing thirty minutes ago?
81. Do you have your
82. Do you have your Citizen achievement?
83. Do you have your Autobiographer achievement?
84. Is the information you put into the About Me section made up?
85. Do you have your Person of Interest achievement?
86. What are some of your interests?
87. Do your friends share your interests?
88. Are these all your interests or did you get lazy filling out the form?
89. Did you get your Signature Look achievement?
90. Have you ever entered your avatar into the avatar arena?
91. How do people generally rate your avatar?
92. Do you have an outfit you come back to time and again?
93. Is the avatar you are wearing one you come back to time and again?
94. Do you have your Consumer achievement?
95. What item did you buy to get this achievement?
96. Which store did you buy it from?
97. Did you buy the cheapest item you could just to sell it back once you got the achievement?
98. Are you stingy with your gold?
99. Did you keep the item you bought?
100. Did you get your Informer achievement?
101. Have you gotten your Hygienic achievement?
102. Do you ever wear the same pants two days in a row in real life?
103. How often do you wash your hair?
104. What brand of soap do you use?
105. What brand of shampoo do you use?
106. Do you use cotton swabs or cotton balls for anything?
107. Do you use deodorant?
108. Do you sweat a lot?
109. How often do you change your bed sheets?
110. What other bath products do you use?
111. What is your favorite fragrance for bath and body products?
112. Do you pee in the shower?
113. Do you take baths or showers?
114. Do you use a loofah or a washcloth?
115. Do you use conditioner on your hair?
116. Do you blow dry your hair?
117. Do you use hairspray or gel on your hair?
118. How often do you brush your hair?
119. Do you shave your legs, armpits, or face?
120. Do you pluck or wax your eyebrows?
121. Do you tweeze your nose hair?
122. How often do you wash your hands?
123. When do you wash your hands?
124. Do you touch the knobs or the door handle after washing your hands?
125. Do you cover your cough?
126. Do you wipe your nose on a tissue or your sleeve?
127. Do you ever pick your nose?
128. Do you shake hands with other people?
129. Do you come in contact with other people in your daily routine?
130. What other ways do you deal with germs?
131. Do you keep your room or house clean?
132. How often do you do dishes?
133. How often do you take out the trash?
134. Do you ever leave open food or trash out?
135. How often do you clean around the house?
136. Have you ever seen rodents, bugs or other vermin in the house?
137. Do you have any house pets to clean up after?
138. Do you dust?
139. Do you have an air filtration system?
140. Have you gotten your Forum Explorer achievement?
141. Which forums did you check out to get this achievement?
142. Did you post in those forums or just click on them?
143. Have you gotten the Window Shopper achievement?
144. Which shops did you click on to get the achievement?
145. Did you see any items you MUST HAVE while window shopping?
146. Did you end up buying any items while you were window shopping?
147. Do you window shop in real life?
148. What is your favorite store to window shop in?
149. Do you window shop alone or with friends?
150. Why do you window shop?
151. Have you ever window shopped and ended up buying something?
152. Have you had the will or lack of cash) to window shop and not buy something?
153. How do you keep yourself from buying something while window shopping?
154. Have you gotten your Cart Raider achievement?
155. Was it a pain to get?
156. Do you have the Full Closet achievement?
157. Did you save the same outfit four times to get it or did you create a new outfit for each slot?
158. Did you delete the saved outfits after you got the achievement?
159. How often do you go through your own closet and choose clothes to get rid of?
160. Do you just throw them out or do you donate them somewhere?
161. Is your closet at home completely full or do you have room for more clothes?
162. Do you have drawers full of clothes too?
163. Do you hang your pants or fold them in a drawer?
164. Do you hang your t-shirts or fold them in a drawer?
165. Do you have your Market Browser achievement?
166. Have you ever been to a flea market?
167. What about a craft show or craft market?
168. Have you ever been to a yard sale?
169. Have you ever hosted a yard sale?
170. Did you ever donate items to someone else’s yard sale?
171. Did you get your Team Edward achievement?
172. Which item did you use to get it?
173. Did you get your Team Jacob achievement?
174. Which item did you use to get it?
175. Have you read Twilight?
176. Have you read The Short Second Life of Brie Tanner?
177. Did you see the movie Twilight?
178. Are you team Edward or Jacob?
179. Who is your overall favorite character?
180. Who is your least favorite character?
181. Should vampires sparkle?
182. Do you have your Risky Lifestyle achievement?
183. What item did you use to get this achievement?
184. Do you use any tobacco products in real life?
185. Do you condemn those individuals who do?
186. What do you think of the taxes they put on tobacco?
187. What do you think of flavored tobacco products?
188. Do you have your People Watcher achievement?
189. Do you stalk your friends’ profiles?
190. Do you stalk your friends’ profiles on other sites, like Face Book?
191. Have you ever people watched in real life?
192. What is the most interesting person you’ve observed?
193. Do you have your contributor achievement?
194. How many posts do you currently have?
195. Have you ever posted on any other forums?
196. Do you have your Voter achievement?
197. How often do you vote in polls on Gaia?
198. Do you put polls in your own threads?
199. Are you a registered voter in real life?
200. Have you ever voted in an election?
201. Have you ever voted for something less serious, like a pageant?
202. Have you ever voted in a school election?
203. Do you have any strong political beliefs?
204. Do you keep up on politics?
205. Who is your favorite Republican?
206. Who is your favorite Democrat?
207. What political party do you most align yourself with?
208. What is your favorite political system?
209. What country has the best government, in your opinion?
210. Would you move to another country to defend your political beliefs?
211. Have you ever read “The Lottery?”
212. Do you have your Gender Swap achievement?
213. What gender were you originally?
214. Did you change back after you got the achievement?
215. Did you have to spend gold to get this achievement?
216. Would you ever consider a sex change in real life?
217. Is your avatar the same gender as you in real life?
218. Are you an effeminate male/masculine female?
219. Are you straight, gay, or bisexual?
220. Do you have your Brandisher achievement?
221. What item did you equip to earn this achievement?
222. Did you have to go out and buy it or did you already have it in your inventory?
223. Have you ever held a gun in real life?
224. Do you own a gun in real life?
225. How good of a shot do you think you are?
226. Have you ever fired a firearm?
227. What is your view on the right for individuals to bear arms?
228. Do you have your Flatterer achievement?
229. Whose profile did you post on to get the achievement?
230. Did you really think they had a cool avi or did you just do it for the achievement?
231. Do you ever compliment other people on their avatar just because?
232. Do you ever compliment people in real life on their clothes?
233. Has anyone ever told you cool avi?
234. Has anyone ever complimented your clothes in real life?
235. Do you ever fish for compliments?
236. Do you have your Junior Trader achievement?
237. What item did you list to get this achievement?
238. Have you ever sold anything on Craig’s List?
239. Do you have your Trader achievement?
240. What item sold to get this achievement?
241. Did you make a profit from it?
242. Did you ask a friend to buy it or did someone genuinely want the item?
243. Did you get your Wall Street achievement?
244. Do you invest your money?
245. Have you ever gotten a certificate of deposit CD)?
246. Do you own any stocks?
247. Did you get your First Step to Fame achievement?
248. Who quoted you?
249. Did you have to ask them to quote you or did it happen in natural conversation?
250. Which forum were you quoted in?
251. Has anyone quoted you in real life?
252. Do you have your Forum Dabbler achievement?
253. Which forum or forums did you post in to get this achievement?
254. Were all ten posts in the same thread?
255. Were you posting just to get this achievement?
256. Were you automatically awarded this achievement because you had already made posts?
257. Did you get your Forum Sophomore achievement?
258. Did you get your Friendly achievement?
259. Did the person you sent a friend request to accept it?
260. Who did you send a friend request to?
261. Did you send a random request or did you send a request to someone you had already been talking to and wanted to be friends with?
262. How do you normally go about getting friends on Gaia?
263. How many people on your friend list do you actually talk to on a regular basis?
264. Do you have anyone on your friend list who you haven’t talked to since you added them?
265. Have you ever cleared out your friend list?
266. How do you go about getting friends in real life?
267. Have you ever claimed to be friends with someone in real life and then never talked to them again?
268. Do you have your Entrepreneur achievement?
269. What item or items did you sell to earn 10 K gold?
270. Did you automatically receive this achievement because you had already sold 10 K in items?
271. Have you gotten your Profitable achievement?
272. What item did you buy and sell to get this achievement?
273. How much of a profit did you make?
274. Was it a real transaction or did you have a friend buy your item?
275. Do you often make a lot of gold on the marketplace?
276. Did you get your Money Never Sleeps achievement?
277. Have you gotten your Forum Regular achievement?
278. Did you get this achievement automatically because you have more than 100 posts already?
279. Which forum or forums did you post in to get this achievement?
280. Did you get your Befriended achievement?
281. How many friends do you have on Gaia?
282. How many friends do you have in real life?
283. Are any of your real life friends also on Gaia?
284. Do you have your Clambake achievement?
285. How difficult was this to get?
286. Did someone try to ruin it?
287. Do you have your Sausage Fest achievement?
288. How difficult was this one to get?
289. Did someone try to ruin it?
290. Did you get your clambake/sausage fest at the same time you got your Gender Bender achievement, or did you have to buy another sex change?
291. Did you get your Nudist Colony achievement?
292. Did you combine this with any other achievements?
293. Do you like being a nudist?
294. Do you ever run around in real life without any clothes on?
295. Did you get The Perfect Setup achievement?
296. Did you have to ask someone to quote you with “That’s what she said?”
297. Did you quote someone else with “That’s what she said?”
298. Do you ever say this to people in real life?
299. Do you have your Popular Thread achievement?
300. Was it completed in this forum?
301. Do you have your Invisibility achievement?
302. Did you try doing it in this forum first?
303. Have you ever wished that you were invisible?
304. Have you ever wondered if you might be invisible because people overlook you?
305. Did someone reply to your invisible thread hours after it moved off the front page?
306. Did you get your Forum Junior achievement?
307. Are you tired of doing achievements yet?
308. Have you got your Bidding War achievement?
309. Did you bid on an item that someone listed just for this achievement?
310. Did you bid against a friend or mule?
311. Have you ever gotten into a real bidding war for an item you really wanted?
312. Have you ever won a bidding war?
313. Have you ever bid on art on Gaia?
314. Did you get your Generous achievement?
315. Did you really give someone a gift or did you expect them to send it back?
316. Did you give the gift anonymously?
317. What item did you gift?
318. Who did you give it to?
319. Did they like what they got?
320. Do you ever give people gifts in real life for no reason?
321. Have you ever received a gift in real life for no reason?
322. Has anyone sent you any gifts?
323. Did you get your Somebody Likes You achievement?
324. Did you have to ask for someone to send you a gift to get the achievement or did they send it of their own free will?
325. What item did you receive?
326. Were you surprised or disappointed or did you expect it?
327. Who gave it to you?
328. Did they ask for it back?
329. Did you get your Overstocked achievement?
330. Was it difficult to sell only one item type?
331. Have you ever bought something that was overstocked in real life?
332. Do you have your Tycoon achievement?
333. What all did you sell to make 1 million in sales?
334. What would you do with a million dollars?
335. Do you have your Conversationalist achievement yet?
336. How many posts do you have total?
337. Where did you post to earn this achievement?
338. Do you have your Megathread achievement?
339. Did you post your thread in this forum?
340. Were you the only person posting in your thread?
341. Did you get your Mark Twain achievement?
342. Did you get your Prayer Circle achievement?
343. Are you religious?
344. Do you pray?
345. Do you have your Hivemind achievement?
346. What item did you use to get it?
347. Have you ever accidentally or on purpose dressed the same as your friends?
348. Do you have your Noob Wrangler achievement?
349. Did you greet noobs?
350. Was it fun?
351. Were you mean to noobs?
352. Did you have the chance to offer any helpful advice?
353. Do you have your Tooth Fairy achievement?
354. When was the last time you went to the dentist?
355. How many times have you been to the dentist?
356. Do you go to the dentist every 6 months, like youre supposed to?
357. What does your dentist tell you when you go in?
358. Do you get tooth pains a lot?
359. Sometimes when you touch or pull your teeth, do they move?
360. Sometimes when you eat, do you notice your teeth sometimes fall out into your food?
361. Do you smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol?
362. Are your teeth discolored?
363. Do you have any cavities?
364. If you do have cavities, how many?
365. Do you eat large amounts of ice per day?
366. How often do you brush your teeth?
367. Do you floss?
368. How much sugar do you consume?
369. What brand of toothpaste do you use?
370. Does your toothpaste have fluoride in it?
371. Does the water from your faucet have fluoride in it?
372. Do you drink soda?
373. Are your gums ever reddened, sore, or prone to bleeding?
374. Do you wear a mouth guard when playing or training for sports?
375. What is the most common cause of gum disease?
376. How many permanent teeth do adults have?
377. Do you have your wisdom teeth?
378. Have you had your tonsils removed?
379. Do you have chronic bad breath?
380. Do you use mouthwash?
381. Have you ever had a tooth pulled?
382. Have you ever had dental surgery?
383. Have you ever chipped a tooth?
384. Have you ever worn braces?
385. Do you own a water pick?
386. Are your teeth sensitive to hot or cold?
387. Do you chew on hard candy?
388. Have you ever had your teeth whitened?
389. Have you ever had to take antibiotics for an infected tooth?
390. Have you ever had a tooth knocked out?
391. Do you have a speech impediment?
392. Do you know someone with a speech impediment?
393. Have you ever seen a speech therapist?
394. Have you ever gotten an infected taste bud?
395. Were you born with a cleft palate or any other dental deformity?
396. Did/do you suck your thumb?
397. Do you chew on tinfoil?
398. If you have had a tooth removed, have you had it replaced?
399. Do you have an attractive smile?
400. Do your gums show when you smile?
401. Have you ever gotten an illness from kissing?
402. Are you happy with your dental hygiene?
403. Do you have your Cats Vs. Dogs achievement?
404. Do you have your Valentine’s Day 2k11 achieviement?
405. Do you have your Elocutionist achievement now?
406. Quote me to let me know you completed the quiz!

[quote=bra_nutty]I completed the quiz![/quote]

Original Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
And here's a shameless plug for my quest for anyone who makes it this far down the page. smile

User Image

Original Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Original Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
LINKS TO OTHER HELPFUL ACHIEVEMENT PAGES

I don't check these links often, so if a thread has been shut down or has inaccurate information, please let me know so I can remove it from the list!

The Ultimate Achievement Guide - Another achievement guide

How To Achieve The Invisibility Achievement - Brainstorms of what does and doesn't work to get your Invisibility Achievement

Achievementasaurus - Users that help others with their achievements

AHA A Guild "~AHA~ Official Achievement Helpers Association ®" - Users that help others with their achievements

AHA Giveaway & Help Thread - An extension of the AHA

~The Quoters Society~ A guild that helps others get the Mark Twain Achievement

Tooth Fairy Achievement Thread - My thread to help people get their Tooth Fairy Achievement

Achievement Help Thread - A thread where users help you get your achievements.

Original Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items