• Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Returning the favor heart

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
emotion_zombie emotion_zombie grrr> emotion_zombie emotion_zombie moan> emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie moan> emotion_zombie
XXX emotion_zombie grrr> emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie grrr> emotion_zombie emotion_zombie moan> emotion_zombie XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonk <AHHHH!!!!!
emotion_zombie XXX emotion_zombie grrr> emotion_zombie moan> emotion_zombie emotion_zombie grrr> emotion_zombie emotion_zombie
Bump~!

Ladykiller

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lend a hand!

Fire Starter!

Given to any Gaian whose controversial thread earns the "Heated" tag.
Titles: Hot, Heated, Firestarter, Pyromaniac

Link!

Megathread

Awarded to any Gaian who gets over 500 replies from a single awe-inspiring thread.
Titles: Mega

Link!

Oh come on! You have two! We'll give it back....

Friendly Citizen

Helped back, thanks again~

Sparkling Girl

11,350 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Firestarter 200
Thanks I <3 and voted just cant help ya with the male thing cause well Im a girl.

Help me achieve

Truthful Businesswoman

Ps- Me Wub Yew
How exciting! My nephews are sort of my favorites. They've got unique personalities. But now my nieces are growing into teenagers, so I can relate to them really well and that's nice. How much longer until the baby is born?
That's cool! It's pretty much like you have nieces and nephews. Sounds like my house with all the kids. It's nice! It makes the holidays much more lively.

I was gone for a long time, too. I don't have much money, either. All the money I have comes from selling old items. You should go to the Chatterbox. They have TONS of giveaways constantly. Many of them you just have to post a "thanks" or roll a dice to win. It's really easy. In a few hours last week, I made over 30m from giveaways.
Haha, you stayed up so late. Sleep well! Enjoy sleeping in.
emotion_yatta
My sister is on 7month, 2 another and the baby will come to us smile Yes, I think that it is enough to have one baby in house and all people in this house are much more lively biggrin but sometimes I'm exhausted after all day with a baby.. sweatdrop

"You should go to the Chatterbox. They have TONS of giveaways constantly. Many of them you just have to post a "thanks" or roll a dice to win. It's really easy. In a few hours last week, I made over 30m from giveaways."
Yay, thank you for advice smile I'll try it smile

Tenacious Bibliophile

18,775 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Helping back-- 65 <3s, and 66 people voted in the poll. Over half way there!

Ladykiller

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100

Amateur Man-Lover

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

67, <3'd, and voted!! User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

Fortuitous Phantom

Ps- Me Wub Yew
heart heart Helped! Mind helping me out by voting for me in the original avatar arena? I'm at rank 11, just 1 spot away from being top ten! heart heart

User Image

heart heart heart heart Thank you SO MUCH! heart heart heart heart

Ladykiller

Adorkable Monster
Helped back, thanks again~
thank you!

Ladykiller

Bananapeachbaby
Thanks I <3 and voted just cant help ya with the male thing cause well Im a girl.

Help me achieve
thank you!

Ladykiller

AlyCat150
Helping back-- 65 <3s, and 66 people voted in the poll. Over half way there!
thank you! trade sent

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces