• Fluff Healer 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
xcurry
xcurry
xcurry
reiane
xcurry
reiane

How do you want to do it and how much money do you want to put up?

i only have 12k $: $:
so ill put that up .
buuut im planning to get more, so i might put up more in the future (:

im not sure, how do i do it ? :/
do i have to bid on youur items ?

You just have to buy one of my items and I'll buy it back from you at the same price. I'll put it up in my store and the link is store. Then I go to your store and buy it back. It will be an item that no one will want to buy such as a tire. Is that okay?

yeeeup thats alrighhht ! (:

you only have 3 items in youur store
do you want me to buy the Ocean Cut Off Shorts, or the Mantis Mask ?
or do you have something more expensive ?
i dont have enough money to buy the Amber Seahorse Tail yet thouugh .

ohh, and btw, the link you put up, went to my store @_____@

Sorry here is the new link. http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/
I'm going to put up a tire for about 10,000 if that is okay with you and then I'll buy it back from you for 10,000. You said you had about 12,000 right? This way it will only take about 200 times before we each get it and I'll get the last buy.

Fashionable Seeker

13,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
reiane
xcurry
xcurry
xcurry
reiane

You just have to buy one of my items and I'll buy it back from you at the same price. I'll put it up in my store and the link is store. Then I go to your store and buy it back. It will be an item that no one will want to buy such as a tire. Is that okay?

I'm going to put up a tire for about 10,000 if that is okay with you and then I'll buy it back from you for 10,000. You said you had about 12,000 right? This way it will only take about 100 times before we each get it and I'll get the last buy.

There will be a deduction of 200 from each sale so total you'll only get about 9,800 back or we could do the ocean cut off shorts 10,000 times and you'll only lose 2 from each sale which is easy to make up. It is your choice; either way there will be about 20,000 lose for the both of us. It will be easier to gain 2 back since you can gain it posting or voting in the forum and it will only take a few posts than make 200 back. I think I would rather do the long way and go about 10,000 times. Or we could sell the cut off shorts for 1,000 and lose 20 for each sale (which is easy to make up) and do it 1,000 for each of use.

9,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
xcurry
neeed 500 comments !

k thanks foor the help guyyys ! ^____^ <3

i neeed 100 quotes noow for mark twain (: (:

ill help withh threads ,!

kthxbye<3

Please help my popular thread

Hardened Scrooge

13,500 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheerbringer 100

Vicious Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Angelic Fairy

14,690 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ill quote you!
xcurry
neeed 500 comments !

kthxbye<3
reiane
xcurry
xcurry
xcurry
reiane

I'm going to put up a tire for about 10,000 if that is okay with you and then I'll buy it back from you for 10,000. You said you had about 12,000 right? This way it will only take about 200 times before we each get it and I'll get the last buy.

oke
reiane
reiane
xcurry
xcurry
xcurry
reiane

I'm going to put up a tire for about 10,000 if that is okay with you and then I'll buy it back from you for 10,000. You said you had about 12,000 right? This way it will only take about 100 times before we each get it and I'll get the last buy.

There will be a deduction of 200 from each sale so total you'll only get about 9,800 back or we could do the ocean cut off shorts 10,000 times and you'll only lose 2 from each sale which is easy to make up. It is your choice; either way there will be about 20,000 lose for the both of us. It will be easier to gain 2 back since you can gain it posting or voting in the forum and it will only take a few posts than make 200 back. I think I would rather do the long way and go about 10,000 times. Or we could sell the cut off shorts for 1,000 and lose 20 for each sale (which is easy to make up) and do it 1,000 for each of use.

whoaa 10,000 times ? o: o:
ehh , i think i want to do the cut off shorts P:
lovable_cat_luver
ill quote you!
xcurry
neeed 500 comments !

kthxbye<3

ty <3

Fashionable Seeker

13,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
xcurry
reiane
reiane
xcurry
xcurry

Yeah, even if it takes forever at least that way we don't lose any money. So do you want to do the shorts for 100 or 1,000? Whatever you put up as your buy price I will go with. Heck if you also, have an item we could do two items at the same time and maybe get done faster.
reiane
xcurry
reiane
reiane
xcurry
xcurry

Yeah, even if it takes forever at least that way we don't lose any money. So do you want to do the shorts for 100 or 1,000? Whatever you put up as your buy price I will go with. Heck if you also, have an item we could do two items at the same time and maybe get done faster.

ehm , 1,000 ? mmm.. i think i might have a flower that we could use for this xP
xcurry
reiane
xcurry
reiane
reiane

i posted the flower for 1,000 already (: ehmm, the site you sent doesnt work $: it goes to my profile
is it okaay if i add you ? caause i have to go on your profile in order to view your store
xcurry
xcurry
reiane
xcurry
reiane
reiane

i posted the flower for 1,000 already (: ehmm, the site you sent doesnt work $: it goes to my profile
is it okaay if i add you ? caause i have to go on your profile in order to view your store

are you going to post the white carnation again or something else or yours ? o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces