Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
I never said I was against football jerseys; I just said that ones in the color of the seperate Towns teams were more appropriate for Gaia, and that there's already a precedent with the tennis and cheerleader uniforms.

And don't we already have shirts with stars on the front?

shruikan's Significant Otter

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
Miyu Beckett
Pistolero Mike
one of the most angriest individuals I've ever chanced upon.
I'd say angriest. In every single post I've seen her made in this forum...nothing but anger seeping through each one. >,<; No idea why she's getting angry here. She's jumping on everyone, and refusing to look at the alternatives. Gaia themed football gear. I'd really LOVE to have football items on Gaia. But making items based on real teams will get Gaia into trouble if they don't ask permission first. No idea why she can't get that. Puzzles me to no end. o,O;

True. Seems too dedicated to flaming to be a troll.

Karisa_Wolfgang's Princess

Adorable Sweetheart

Ace of Shadows
Yes. Dont Ask Dont Tell shirts.
Ace of Shadows
Meh, if they're going to make football stuff I'd rather they do it in the colors of the Gaian towns. They've already got cheerleader and tennis stuff in Aekea colors and so forth. Much more appropriate than the Dallas Cowboys.

I agree if they were the colors of the gaia teams I'd be all for it

I'd find it hilarious to see Johnny Gambino playing football. Or Gino. Or most people from Gambino. Or most Gaia NPCs. >_< Viva Gaia-town themed football clothes.

Heroic Exhibitionist

I have two things to say you you.

1. The legal aspects of why we can't have those items without a sponsorship is crushing as it is ; and knowing NFL, they'd probably ask for a home page makeover - THAT will alienate a LOT of our users. I'll ask you to go read a book about plagiarizing and its consequences.

2. This site IS for us Inuyasha freaks (I prefer more mature animuz, though.), emo nutballs, and other assorted terminally ******** up psychopaths. We don't like it when mainstream kids like you try to poke in on our turf. You should stick to myspace - that community is more fitting for you than anything this site would offer. Yes, this is a public site - anyone's free to join; but demanding for sue-magnets is a surefire way to get shot out of the sky.

PS: Lay off the caffeine, will you?.
PS2: You shoulda been here for halloween. Some guys got a football helmet.
FUTURE_MRZ_CULLEN
ShadowToxic
I have two things to say you you.

1. The legal aspects of why we can't have those items without a sponsorship is crushing as it is ; and knowing NFL, they'd probably ask for a home page makeover - THAT will alienate a LOT of our users. I'll ask you to go read a book about plagiarizing and its consequences.

2. This site IS for us Inuyasha freaks (I prefer more mature animuz, though.), emo nutballs, and other assorted terminally ******** up psychopaths. We don't like it when mainstream kids like you try to poke in on our turf. You should stick to myspace - that community is more fitting for you than anything this site would offer. Yes, this is a public site - anyone's free to join; but demanding for sue-magnets is a surefire way to get shot out of the sky.

PS: Lay off the caffeine, will you?.
PS2: You shoulda been here for halloween. Some guys got a football helmet.

listen here u mindless b*****d! you just threatened meh that i was gonna get shot! so back off you friggin homo! i can say WAY more worse threats than you can ever imagine. and if this is a public site, then u shouldnt tell US to get off your so called turf, and wats so good about the friggin gaia team colors? and myspace is another thing! and how am i on the caffiene? u should look at yourself and see how ur dressed, are u horny or something?

GET OUT OF MY FACE AND GET A SEX DUMMY!

At the rate you're going you're not going to need to worry about if we have football items on Gaia or not. You'll be banned and unable to enjoy any items we do get. Please calm down and learn to accept the facts instead of flaming everyone who doesn't agree with you. You'll live longer, as opposed to dying of a stress-induced heart attack at the age of 26.

Heroic Exhibitionist

FUTURE_MRZ_CULLEN

listen here u mindless b*****d! you just threatened meh that i was gonna get shot! so back off you friggin homo! i can say WAY more worse threats than you can ever imagine. and if this is a public site, then u shouldnt tell US to get off your so called turf, and wats so good about the friggin gaia team colors? and myspace is another thing! and how am i on the caffiene? u should look at yourself and see how ur dressed, are u horny or something?

GET OUT OF MY FACE AND GET A SEX DUMMY!

A few things I realized. You don't understand what "figures of speech" are. And you don't understand what being shot out of the sky means. Hell, you don't even understand what homosexual means. Sure, I get threatened all the time from the gangsta wannabes on this sites- and I happen to enjoy laughing at them. See, it so happens;- I'm WAAAAAAYYYYY out of their jurisdiction. Just ask for a plane ticket to halfway around the world.

Learn to spell, too. That'll help. smile

This is our turf. And if that's how you think of the Gaia team colors, I must ask you - what's so good about plagiarism?. Nussin'. Gaia is for people who like originality. Not for the generic flock of sheep that most "teens" are. I suggest going back to your Twilight books and staying there.

Okay. I take the caffeine comment back. You seem to be high on a cocktail of vodka, soviet vodka and Manufactured McSourface. I can dress how I want, when I want. I do not have to obey the simpering rules of your society. I'm not horny - I'm just the average psycho. biggrin

PS: I like it IRL much better. LOL. Pixel secks has nothing on IRL secks.
Ace of Shadows

Yup xd Take a gander at my shirt.

My guess is that she's been banned? Anyway, I don't really like football, but it'd be good to see those items for the people who do. Diversify, maaan.
oh yes she like the cowboys like me. and i agree

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Which sort of football? xd

I'd love to see Gino playing football (Of the English variety! Soccer?) he'd get flattened in Rugger! (For those who don't have an American/English dictionary, Rugger is Rugby. XD)

PL
Gemieden
Ace of Shadows

Yup xd Take a gander at my shirt.

My guess is that she's been banned? Anyway, I don't really like football, but it'd be good to see those items for the people who do. Diversify, maaan.

im sorry for those weird losers that i yelled at on gaia and i wanted to let you know that if i were banned, would i have written this message? i dont think so. so if you want the gaia football instead of NFL football, then i suggest one of you psychos make a post that is for gaia football fans only and leave MY post for the users who are fans of REAL football. And yes, we do need sponsors to get NFL football jerseys, the reason why i made this post for the NFL football fans only, is maybe since we see all the ideas that our fellow gaians who like way different stuff than us humans, happen. so why cant we have our ideas happen? thats all i ask for, i get pissed all the time and throw hissy fits because i am sick and tired when things aren't fair AT ALL. so, i am terribly sorry for my misbehavior.

PS: the reason i have called you guys weird losers is because one of or users was claiming that gaia was "your turf", and this is supposed to be a public site, if it was YOUR turf, then during the registration, they should have a question that would ask if you like inuyasha or if your emo. and i strongly agree with Gemieden, most or some of us may not like football,but most or some do, and it doesnt mean that we cant like football, its just not fair.
Diversify, sweatdrop 3nodding neutral

and im NOT bipolar.

Karisa_Wolfgang's Princess

Adorable Sweetheart

Question. You keep saying this is a public forums site, yet you keep saying this thread you made in the public forums is made for a specific group. Why do you contradict yourself? "Practice what you preach" as they seem to say. Since this is a public forum, then saying this is only for certain person is a moot arguement since everyone of all types are allowed here. Saying that certain people aren't allowed in this thread is actually against the rules of the Site Feedback forum.
You're not bipolar, you're just crazy. Unless the NFL enters into a sponsorship with Gaia you will never get the crap you keep asking for, so you might as well give it up already. Gaia can't make what you want without the permission of the NFL and the various teams within it. Quit being so God damned stubborn and learn to accept the facts. At the rate you're going you really will be banned before too long.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff