Welcome to Gaia! ::

Karisa_Wolfgang's Princess

Adorable Sweetheart

xD Flaming and stereotyping is not going to get you anywhere. we're not out to crush your dream, we're just saying the facts of law. The staff can't make the logos without getting into trouble, that's a fact. But that doesn't mean we can't have football gear altogether. Gaia themed football gear would be the best(and basically the only) solution for this situation. See the tennis, cheerleader, and baseball gear we have in the gold shops? They each have a Gaia town theme set. Having Gaia town football gear would be awesome too.

Adorable Sweetheart

pura769366
Americans, who are on Gaia, who like football, and only like this one certain team.
Football is actually originally an European sport.
FUTURE_MRZ_CULLEN
watz thy matter with u
Dragtan
FUTURE_MRZ_CULLEN
well, what if they didnt need sponsorship? why cant they just draw a ******** t-shirt thats white with the little logo like the cowboys star? will everyone just shut the f**k up with their negativity?
gosh people! you make it so ******** difficult on your replies saying that we will get sued and we will need sponsorship! we can just draw the shirt and everything and BAM! we have the jerseys!
and did i say that we should have football teams of gambino and akea and all that s**t??? NO!
this is football, not ******** yu-gi-oh! since when is gambino in the NFL???

Yelling at people and swearing at them isn't going to help you.
And they do need a sponsorship if you want NFL theme gear. And what's with this yugioh thing no one mentioned anything about anime shows. And Gambino can be in the NFL if gaia choose too. Plus if gaia does make football gear they will most likely have the towns theme.
She is trying to say that the Gaia world is not real and the towns are not real.
This means that they are not out there in the real world.

She is mostly just trying to say that she just wants her team on a shirt and she does not care about any other issues which could stop her idea or change her idea.
She mostly just wants her team logo on a shirt for her avatar and that is it.

No other suggestions will get through or work because they will not make her team logo appear on a shirt.

m you know what, im not making this post just for me to get a cowboys shirt, im doing this for ALL the football fans that are on gaia, ok? not just for me. so you guys can ******** off and report meh all you want. this was for FOOTBALL FANS only so, the reason why i am swearing and yelling is because you bastards have nothing to do but crush other peoples posts on wat they desire to see, so if you dont want meh to yell and curse, BACK THE HELL OFF YOU STUPID EMO FREAKS!!!!!

How am I an emo? How are any of us Emo? And you should know that if you post in the SF there are no "this group of people only" threads. You post here its open to all and all are welcome to come and comment.
Miyu Beckett
pura769366
Americans, who are on Gaia, who like football, and only like this one certain team.

But the football played in America is QUITE different than the original European concept.
Miyu Beckett
xD Flaming and stereotyping is not going to get you anywhere. we're not out to crush your dream, we're just saying the facts of law. The staff can't make the logos without getting into trouble, that's a fact. But that doesn't mean we can't have football gear altogether. Gaia themed football gear would be the best(and basically the only) solution for this situation. See the tennis, cheerleader, and baseball gear we have in the gold shops? They each have a Gaia town theme set. Having Gaia town football gear would be awesome too.

I'm out to crush dreams its my one true callin XP (jk)
Miyu Beckett
pura769366

Really? Huh...I didn't know that. Interesting facts spark up in the most unsuspected places...
Edit: oh the other football. Duh, should've realized that XD

Adorable Sweetheart

Isabella Van Helsing 2
But the football played in America is QUITE different than the original European concept.
True, American football is much more violent. Violence...the true American way xD

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Miyu Beckett
pura769366

The American version of football is very, very different, and is usually translated as such. (I do believe it's gaining a small foothold on other countries, though.)

What Europeans call football is called soccer in America. I don't know why. But hey, I'd bet there's some people who would like soccer uniforms in the colors of Gaia's towns, too. I know I've seen people asking for cleats.

Adorable Sweetheart

Ace of Shadows: I know. My joking tone is rather hard to make known over the internet. x'3

shruikan's Significant Otter

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
Either a troll or one of the most angriest individuals I've ever chanced upon.

I call the former.

Anyways, I'd prefer college football jerseys. Go Dawgs!

*Ahem* ... I seriously doubt Gaia would ever have a NFL sponsorship. The Sport Fan base on Gaia isn't all that large and even if the NFL was interested, they would want to do a home page takeover. I don't think Gaia does that.
Ace of Shadows
Miyu Beckett
pura769366

The American version of football is very, very different, and is usually translated as such. (I do believe it's gaining a small foothold on other countries, though.)

What Europeans call football is called soccer in America. I don't know why. But hey, I'd bet there's some people who would like soccer uniforms in the colors of Gaia's towns, too. I know I've seen people asking for cleats.

Actually I would like to see soccer balls in Gaia town colors
FUTURE_MRZ_CULLEN
nassimo
Miyu Beckett
Dragtan
I know what she's saying and what she wants, but yelling and swearing at people isn't the right way to deal with people who disagree or suggest something different. She wants her team logo on a shirt, gaia's going to have to get the team's sponsor in order for that to work.
He's just indirectly saying that she's too blinded with her want for Dallas Cowboy jerseys to see that law gets in the way of her suggestion and refuses to give in to the only solution to this. Knock-offs. Gaia towns themed football gear. In all honesty I want the Gaia towns themed football gear. I would really like to have a Durem jersey and a Durem coloured football to hold.

That sounds great I would love a Durem jersey i'd put it on and wave my Durem flag with pride.

Wat do you mean i am "blinded'? im not. i am not that obsessed with the cowboys, ok? wat if people are SICK with with all this bullshit that we see all the damn time because we see stupid emos and inuyasha freaks get what they want on gaia, so why cant we get what we non-emos and and non- inuyasha freaks want, last time i checked, this was a PUBLIC site, if you dont want to see NFL football shirts on gaia if it ever happens, make a website that IS for emo and inuyasha freaks only! ok, im not saying that this site should be only for football fans, this is a public site which ALL types of people who like what they like and nobody can JUDGE them. and if you think that a dallas cowboys jersey is a "knock off", well the only way you can know what a knock off is, is because you are possibly wearing a knock off, so, am i right or wrong about the whole knock off controversy? im right, so if you dont want to be judged about what YOU like to wear, then DONT judge people on what THEY like to wear. same thing as what they like to see on gaia as well, so a simple no about the post will be mostly ok for me, XP so, ill say one last yell, SUCK IT IF YOU DONT LIKEIT!

Oh dear your not making any sense im not emo and I hate Inuyasha (no offense to fans)

Adorable Sweetheart

Pistolero Mike
one of the most angriest individuals I've ever chanced upon.
I'd say angriest. In every single post I've seen her made in this forum...nothing but anger seeping through each one. >,<; No idea why she's getting angry here. She's jumping on everyone, and refusing to look at the alternatives. Gaia themed football gear. I'd really LOVE to have football items on Gaia. But making items based on real teams will get Gaia into trouble if they don't ask permission first. No idea why she can't get that. Puzzles me to no end. o,O;

Adorable Sweetheart

FUTURE_MRZ_CULLEN: A knock-off item is when you make an item based on something else. The Dallas Cowboy jersey cannot be a knock-off item, because it's not based off another thing. They can't make an exact replica, not without permission as we keep saying. I LOVE the Dallas Cowboys, they're my all time favorite. xP And I never said I didn't want football items. If you read through my entire post that you quoted, you'd see that I just said I'd love to have Durem jersey and a Durem coloured football to hold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff