Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tanz Grotesk's Significant Otter

Sexy Wife

Um, wow. I don't know if gaia is the best site if you want things like that. Maybe just go back to yahoo messenger and dress THAT avatar up in cheap sponsorship items. Here on Gaia people LIKE things like Durem, Aeka, and yes, even Yu-gi-oh. I get on gaia to get AWAY from people like you. I totally understand and respect that you might want football themed items, but to flame other users and say that they NEED to be of NFL teams is just straight stupid. My troll alert is flashing. Gaia CAN NOT just make a shirt using the logo because it is a copyright issue. The logo is copyright protected. The Dallas Cowboys could sue Gaia for that. People are offering reasonable alternatives - the least you can do is be polite.
FUTURE_MRZ_CULLEN
well, what if they didnt need sponsorship? why cant they just draw a ******** t-shirt thats white with the little logo like the cowboys star? will everyone just shut the ******** up with their negativity?
gosh people! you make it so ******** difficult on your replies saying that we will get sued and we will need sponsorship! we can just draw the shirt and everything and BAM! we have the jerseys!
and did i say that we should have football teams of gambino and akea and all that s**t??? NO!
this is football, not ******** yu-gi-oh! since when is gambino in the NFL???

Yelling at people and swearing at them isn't going to help you.
And they do need a sponsorship if you want NFL theme gear. And what's with this yugioh thing no one mentioned anything about anime shows. And Gambino can be in the NFL if gaia choose too. Plus if gaia does make football gear they will most likely have the towns theme.
Dragtan
FUTURE_MRZ_CULLEN
well, what if they didnt need sponsorship? why cant they just draw a ******** t-shirt thats white with the little logo like the cowboys star? will everyone just shut the f**k up with their negativity?
gosh people! you make it so ******** difficult on your replies saying that we will get sued and we will need sponsorship! we can just draw the shirt and everything and BAM! we have the jerseys!
and did i say that we should have football teams of gambino and akea and all that s**t??? NO!

And they do need a sponsorship if you want NFL theme gear. And what's with this yugioh thing no one mentioned anything about anime shows. And Gambino can be in the NFL if gaia choose too. Plus if gaia does make football gear they will most likely have the towns theme.
She is trying to say that the Gaia world is not real and the towns are not real.
This means that they are not out there in the real world.

She is mostly just trying to say that she just wants her team on a shirt and she does not care about any other issues which could stop her idea or change her idea.
She mostly just wants her team logo on a shirt for her avatar and that is it.

No other suggestions will get through or work because they will not make her team logo appear on a shirt.
...Take me away from time and season Far, far away we'll sing with reason...

User Image

is it me or has the OP been trolling for far to long now?

User Image

...Prepare our throne of stars above me As this world once known will leave me...
watz thy matter with u
Dragtan
FUTURE_MRZ_CULLEN
well, what if they didnt need sponsorship? why cant they just draw a ******** t-shirt thats white with the little logo like the cowboys star? will everyone just shut the f**k up with their negativity?

She is trying to say that the Gaia world is not real and the towns are not real.

She is mostly just trying to say that she just wants her team on a shirt and she does not care about any other issues which could stop her idea or change her idea.

No other suggestions will get through or work because they will not make her team logo appear on a shirt.

I know what she's saying and what she wants, but yelling and swearing at people isn't the right way to deal with people who disagree or suggest something different. She wants her team logo on a shirt, gaia's going to have to get the team's sponsor in order for that to work.
I would like football items on Gaia.

Nintenfox approves.

Karisa_Wolfgang's Princess

Adorable Sweetheart

Dragtan
I know what she's saying and what she wants, but yelling and swearing at people isn't the right way to deal with people who disagree or suggest something different. She wants her team logo on a shirt, gaia's going to have to get the team's sponsor in order for that to work.
He's just indirectly saying that she's too blinded with her want for Dallas Cowboy jerseys to see that law gets in the way of her suggestion and refuses to give in to the only solution to this. Knock-offs. Gaia towns themed football gear. In all honesty I want the Gaia towns themed football gear. I would really like to have a Durem jersey and a Durem coloured football to hold.
For some reason she reminds me of that gameeater guy and his clones.... wonder why

Karisa_Wolfgang's Princess

Adorable Sweetheart

Dragtan: I could tell you some reasons I could think of, but I'd end up causing problems with her. xD
Miyu Beckett
Dragtan
He's just indirectly saying that she's too blinded with her want for Dallas Cowboy jerseys to see that law gets in the way of her suggestion and refuses to give in to the only solution to this. Knock-offs. Gaia towns themed football gear. In all honesty I want the Gaia towns themed football gear. I would really like to have a Durem jersey and a Durem coloured football to hold.

That sounds great I would love a Durem jersey i'd put it on and wave my Durem flag with pride.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
We need "18-1" shirts. It should be included in the new shirt EI.
FUTURE_MRZ_CULLEN
watz thy matter with u
Dragtan
FUTURE_MRZ_CULLEN

m you know what, im not making this post just for me to get a cowboys shirt, im doing this for ALL the football fans that are on gaia, ok? not just for me. so you guys can ******** off and report meh all you want. this was for FOOTBALL FANS only so, the reason why i am swearing and yelling is because you bastards have nothing to do but crush other peoples posts on wat they desire to see, so if you dont want meh to yell and curse, BACK THE HELL OFF YOU STUPID EMO FREAKS!!!!!

I dont remember being an emo freak but I guess I just learnd somthing new about myself.
Miyu Beckett
Dragtan: I could tell you some reasons I could think of, but I'd end up causing problems with her. xD

I do think I know what you're thinking XP
Am I the only one who finds this chick's foaming-at-the-mouth-ranting hilarious?
And everyone's right, for this it's either sponsorships or they're getting sued. Besides, each item would only cater to a rather small audience; Americans, who are on Gaia, who like football, and only like this one certain team.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff