Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

Ummm so where in the h do i go for this ball??? wansnt it supposed to be in towns? and we needed a mask???wut do i doe?]

Friendly Friend

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
You post here. eek
scream scream

Noob

XxRave_DemonxX
You post here. eek
This shjt is the ball??? wtf it sucks, is there another ball that you go into towns for? because i got my sexy dress on

Friendly Friend

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
CholitaGorditaMija
XxRave_DemonxX
You post here. eek
This shjt is the ball??? wtf it sucks, is there another ball that you go into towns for? because i got my sexy dress on

This is it.

Hoarding Hoarder

☆═━┈┈━═☆
The Annual Balls have almost always been in the forums.
User Image

Bee Suits: 5,280/Ą̴̺͈͎̯̈́̀̓̍̀l̸̸̳̤͍͈̜͓̮͙̗ͧ̾ͫ́͒̌̈l̸̢̼͔͇̟̤ͦ̇̆ͅ ̣͓ͣͣ̑͑ͬ̃ͬ͊̐͜͢͟o̼̊͟f̛͎̹̿̉ͪ̓̐͘ ̡͕̰̟͎̓ͦ́t͚̯͙̭̝̝̯̳͓̉ͥ̀ͣ́̋h̼̤̖̯͉̮̒̍͂̃̚̕͠ͅẽ̥̳̼̠͉̥̆ͩ̊̏̐ͣ͌͢͠ͅm͚̤̤̲͔͖̗̃͑̚

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
There's nothing in towns for this event. It's all in the stickied threads provided, and you go to whichever room you like. Each one has its theme and setting described on the first post, so as soon as you find one you like you may start RPing or chatting smile

Original Prophet

Haha, yes your dress is certainly sexy. And for the town event, I do believe there is one on Sunday. :3
lunarian light
Haha, yes your dress is certainly sexy. And for the town event, I do believe there is one on Sunday. :3

That would be the afterparty, and I believe this year it's on Monday =)

Original Prophet

Le Sinful Luke
lunarian light

No, my good sir, Sunday. :3

"It's a little early to be thinking about closing ceremonies, but just so you know, we'll be holding a big Towns event Sunday the 21st! All the hosts and cohosts that are available will be there!"

From: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/9th-annual-ball/9th-annual-ball-i-fo-io/t.73921377_7/#7
lunarian light
Le Sinful Luke
lunarian light

No, my good sir, Sunday. :3

"It's a little early to be thinking about closing ceremonies, but just so you know, we'll be holding a big Towns event Sunday the 21st! All the hosts and cohosts that are available will be there!"

From: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/9th-annual-ball/9th-annual-ball-i-fo-io/t.73921377_7/#7

Ah, yeah >.< I could've sworn Angel said we were going to have it on Monday, but oh well XD
CholitaGorditaMija

Rosetta Rae
───────────────────x───x──x

Haus D' Amour

A young fourteen year old girl, the gardener from Haus D' Amour, appears. Excuse me love, but my name is Rosetta and I am here to answer your question. Sighing she gotta a tad shy, and started to play with her hair. First off, the only virtual ball-type event is the Gaia Prom, and it has not been held since 2008. There are main rooms, in which events are held with exquisite plots. They should be marked with *sticky in the forum topics. I hope this helps, and I also hope to see you in the Haus D' Amour room. With that, Rosetta disappeared back to her garden.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas