• Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Jera Audron
Vocaloid DTM-Haku Yowane
Jera Audron
Vocaloid DTM-Haku Yowane
Jera Audron
Jera walked into the room a little unsure of the whole matter since girls were already scmoozing up to the guys and trying to look flirty, a little irritating since you knew this whole thing would probably end up with someone being preggo..
"Ah well " She rolled her eyes also heading over to the drinking area to score herself something to drink, she was probably going to need it to make it through this ball after the jerk she encountered earlier that had stood on a street cornor in his rags SCREAMING that they all better do better this year.
She was not the least bit surprised to find out he wasn't even invited...
(Yes it's a refference XD_

Joins Jera Its pretty loud here ^^ i hope there is more nice people -gets some tea-

"It's not that loud there doesn't seem to be a ton of people here so far, though there does seem to be several people sticking their heads in the door to just scream" She said rubbing her temple and winched "I'm going to need a Tylonal or two before this is over I assure you"

Dont worry -smiles lightly Looks around stops at lust then says- why is he not wearing cloths

"He IS wearing clothes" She said pointing at the article of clothing hiding his crotch from the world. "Plus he's the Son of Lust and Lust tends to like to show as much skin as possible so it makes sense that a child of hers wouldn't want to wear hardly anything"

She took a drink of water to swallow two tylonal with and shook her head "I wish that crazy fool with four ears will stop yelling at him to put clothes on though"

Hears lust hope he doesnt think im a human puts a small mask on-to hide my face
A lone girl walks past everyone at the party thus far, her hips sway with every step. She doesn't seem particularly focused on eating or drinking anything, but rather studying all the party-goers' actions. Who people are talking to, who is dancing, who is drinking, who is eating. She finds a pillar to stand beside and continues to watch the party silently.

Tipsy Lover

-Sophie walks in, observing all of the people in the room. Her eyes wander up to the top of the staircase, where Eliot is standing and whispers to herself.- "Why does he have no clothes on? He is handsome enough to get a girl while he still has his clothes on."

Unbeatable Lover

6,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Vampiric_Mage
A young man in his early 20s makes his way into the the Victorian styled room. His features make him rather mysterious. Pale skin as white as the full moon shining in the sky on a cloudless night. Long black hair, pulled back in a ponytail to keep it from becoming a mess and red eyes that light like a fire. Donned in clothes that, he thought, matched rather well with his hair color.

Crossing the room through the crowd of people, making sure to be careful not to step on their feet or knock anyone over as he finds a spot with the people spread out more. His eyes make contact with an older built clock that stands against the wall to the side and, for a moment, he smiles fondly at it.

'Grandfather would enjoy such a fine antique.' He thought to him as he watched the pendulum swing back and forth within the case. The constant ticking becoming a calm tune that rang pleasantly in his ears.

Spotting the attractive young man in black, and sashaying across the room to his side. "Are you watching time pass or admiring the antique?"
Samantha blushed extremely and looks down at her feet. "Oh. So I guess you didn't find your perfect human yet. I just thought you might have since it's been so long." She turned away from her own embarrassment.

Widow

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
Vocaloid DTM-Haku Yowane
Jera Audron
Vocaloid DTM-Haku Yowane
Jera Audron
Vocaloid DTM-Haku Yowane
Jera Audron
Jera walked into the room a little unsure of the whole matter since girls were already scmoozing up to the guys and trying to look flirty, a little irritating since you knew this whole thing would probably end up with someone being preggo..
"Ah well " She rolled her eyes also heading over to the drinking area to score herself something to drink, she was probably going to need it to make it through this ball after the jerk she encountered earlier that had stood on a street cornor in his rags SCREAMING that they all better do better this year.
She was not the least bit surprised to find out he wasn't even invited...
(Yes it's a refference XD_

Joins Jera Its pretty loud here ^^ i hope there is more nice people -gets some tea-

"It's not that loud there doesn't seem to be a ton of people here so far, though there does seem to be several people sticking their heads in the door to just scream" She said rubbing her temple and winched "I'm going to need a Tylonal or two before this is over I assure you"

Dont worry -smiles lightly Looks around stops at lust then says- why is he not wearing cloths

"He IS wearing clothes" She said pointing at the article of clothing hiding his crotch from the world. "Plus he's the Son of Lust and Lust tends to like to show as much skin as possible so it makes sense that a child of hers wouldn't want to wear hardly anything"
She took a drink of water to swallow two tylonal with and shook her head "I wish that crazy fool with four ears will stop yelling at him to put clothes on though"

Hears lust hope he doesnt think im a human puts a small mask on-to hide my face

(I'm gonna have to end this I can't understand a word you are saying sorry DX)

Dapper Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image User Image

- - >> L o v e l e s s

The head of dark hair nodded, and glanced about, wondering how something this formal could be considered fun.
"You speak the truth. With stuffy company comes a stuffy time to be had,"
he chuckled.
"Me either. I like to walk around, take in the view... meet people, if they're friendly enough."
At her suggestion, he was releived to see they wouldn't just stand around all night, and followed her eyes to the garden doors.
"Very much so. Where you go,I shall follow."
He replied in assurance. So, this night wouldn't be uneventful, after all.

User Image
" I write sins, not tradgedies. "

Widow

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
ghostlyGamer413
A lone girl walks past everyone at the party thus far, her hips sway with every step. She doesn't seem particularly focused on eating or drinking anything, but rather studying all the party-goers' actions. Who people are talking to, who is dancing, who is drinking, who is eating. She finds a pillar to stand beside and continues to watch the party silently.

Jera turned away from the woman she had been speaking to whom seemed to be preoccupied talking to herself "You know it's sort of rude to just gawk at people" She said and smirked lightly "Plus that pillar can't be that fun to hang around"
Jera Audron

(I'm gonna have to end this I can't understand a word you are saying sorry DX)

((Just as well. I was about to warn you two about the quote towers.))
-walks in with cello in hand-
wow......guess i should have arrived sooner. sweatdrop
wonder where i could play at in here?
-walks around bumping into people-
oops sorry. sorry. i feel so out of place crying

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
walks toward the stairs but trips on my dress
not again >.<

Widow

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
Eliot Lust

((Just as well. I was about to warn you two about the quote towers.))

(Sorry was doing it to keep track of the thing since you know it will not be too long before this thread is moving at the speed of light .____. )
Samantha Cera
Samantha blushed extremely and looks down at her feet. "Oh. So I guess you didn't find your perfect human yet. I just thought you might have since it's been so long." She turned away from her own embarrassment.

"Oh that's right. You probably haven't seen anyone before today have you. I'll warn you, most humans are only interested in using you." Eliot said noticing his younger sister's embarrassment.
Jera Audron
ghostlyGamer413

Jera turned away from the woman she had been speaking to whom seemed to be preoccupied talking to herself "You know it's sort of rude to just gawk at people" She said and smirked lightly "Plus that pillar can't be that fun to hang around"

The girl doesn't say a word but shifts her gaze on the woman who just walked up to her. The woman look absolutely exquisite in her dark gown. The girl seems to admire the woman's choice of clothing and jewels that she wore, a small smile appeared on her face.
Jera Audron

(Sorry was doing it to keep track of the thing since you know it will not be too long before this thread is moving at the speed of light .____. )

((That's understandable, just don't let them get too big. ^.^ ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff