Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Sweetheart

Rin blushed. This certainly wasn't a normal level of attraction that she felt, but it felt so... right.
Rin offered her gloved hand to him, fingers slightly curled as the seem more relaxed.
"You may call me Rin, then, Eliot..." she said.

Versatile Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ah i see, i haven't tried to quote anyone so it went right by me >.>

Jia_Daiyu's Bride

Magnetic Darling

10,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Lust or Chastity... where does my heart decide?
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ Ⅺ Ⅹ Ⅸ Ⅷ Ⅶ Ⅵ Ⅴ Ⅳ Ⅲ Ⅱ Ⅰ

☆═━┈Ereisselarra, "Lara" Asha'bellanar┈━═☆

Entering with a sublte --click click-- of her fine white heels, Lara smiles at the room.
"
What a sinfully delicious room."
Still smiling, she wanders around looking at the sights and looking for something to do.

"Well hello Rin. Nice to meet such a lovely young lady." Eliot takes her hand and softly kisses it in an old fashion greeting.

Versatile Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I would stay and chat for a while, but training calls.
I'll venture my way back at a more... exciting hour
Samantha peeks in around a corner shyly. "Oh...people are showing up." She blushed at all the people slowly coming in.

((Eliot...im in the meebo room in case for discussion...xD ))
"My, my...what a pleasant place..." She said with a gentle laugh, scoping out the room.

Dapper Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

- - >> L o v e l e s s

Strides in and checks his watch, "I'm not early, am I?"
He questions, thinking out loud and hoping not, seeing as introductions weren't his strong suit.
By observing the few people already in attendance he smiles, spotting a girl in blue and white. He approaches and smiles in her direction.
"Good evening, my lady."

User Image
Samantha Cera
Samantha peeks in around a corner shyly. "Oh...people are showing up." She blushed at all the people slowly coming in.

((There's a Phishing attemp on page two. Just encase you missed us talking about it on Meebo.))
Eliot Lust
Samantha Cera

((There's a Phishing attemp on page two. Just encase you missed us talking about it on Meebo.))

((acutally...i was all like "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF its starting?!" and so i just pretty much just got here...so i saw that and reported it...
^^; i ment the Lust?Chasity room...^^ wink )

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
                xxxxRed entered the room, she looked rather mysterious but had good intentions: To have fun and make friends. She smiled big and walked towards the punch bowl to have a sip. She grabbed a cup and poured some punch into it. She took a few steps away so that other people could have some. She held up her cup and yelled: "To the ball!" And then took a sip.

Lara turns to the man in red as he joins her and smiles, extending a hand in greeting. "Hello yourself, cutie."
"My name's Lara... pleased to meet you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces