Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nighttime Symphony
Rogue_Logan

Cosette followed Nana's instructions, and as she let go of her inhibitions, she found that the dancing was actually fun. She was starting to feel more comfortable with Nana, glad to have some sort of helpful hand while she was here, who seemed genuine. She pulled herself away from Nana and turned to face her, dancing happily. "Is this right?"

.::Let me glide along the surface::.

Nana looked over her. "Dont tense your legs, you want them to secure you but look natural.. once you get more used to this I'll show you how to add your feet in like this." Nana almost mirrored Cosette except for the fact that her feet moved side to side with her hips delicately, if there were bells on her ankles they would be chiming to the beat. "Be the music, let each part be a part of the music and follow it."

.::So my feet will feel no pain::.User Image

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
MaitresseLust
User Image
User Image

Lust chuckled, leaning down to pull Alone up against her as well, giving her a light kiss on the lips to quench that thirst she knew would bother her all too well. Giving her hair a light tug, she murmured against her lips, "Go get me that wine, will you, pet?"

The temptress let go then, dismissing Alone and looking around for another toy to play with in the meantime. Her electric blue eyes set on Chi, who appeared to be enjoying her drink alone. As she approached her, her heels clicked along with the natural strut of elegance Lust had. Her smile was seductive as she gave Chi a graceful sweep of her hand as a 'good morning' or perhaps even a, 'welcome back',

"What have you got there, sweeting?" she asked huskily, gesturing to the drink.

///OOC: Managed to snatch the charger. You haven't gotten rid of me yet!

Chi's heart skipped a beat. This is what she had been waiting for but her mind went blank. She gathered herself quickly, ignoring the butterfly's in her belly.
"Uh, Good afternoon, oh its just a light juice to start the day off. I..uh...its a pleasure to meet you again lust. Did you find anyone to company you today?"

Barton Citizen

The Paradox

"Oh, um, hello, my name is Misty..." she looked concerned on how much he might have overheard... Samantha was very reserved of her feelings and seemed to get flustered the more people knew.
Rogue_Logan

Cosette nodded, then tried relaxing her legs and moving in time with the music. 1,2,1,2... She found it easier to keep dancing now that she was relaxing her body, making small steps as she moved her hips and her arms. She smiled and said, "Mademoiselle, if you can teach me, you can teach anyone!"

Demonic Bunny

8,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
MistressMau
Rave Rabbit

Boldly walking into the grand ball room, she slowly turns her head, observing the marvelous scene before her, until she spys a well dress woman sitting by a window. Without farther thought she slowly slips over to the girls side, leaning against the wall next to her. In a gently voice she turns her head and speaks to the girl,
"I must say that I just adore your outfit. If it wouldn't be a bother to you, could you show me around? This is my first time here, and I wouldn't want to get lost."
As she waits for the girl's answer, she watches the throng of bodies moving around, some dancing other's like here standing off in corners, while still others drinking, and talking in little groups.

She looks at the woman, and answers, "Of course, but there's not much of any real interest... unless you're part of the darker life." She hints at something quite odd, but some people like oddities. For some, it even turns them on. As she takes her down one of the many corridors, she says, "You know about that girl, Rihanna... She's not the only one who get excited by chains and whips." She slyly smiles, curious to how the lady might react to such things. "Personally, though, I prefer leather and gags."

(Sorry for the delay, I had some drama to deal with over here)

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nighttime Symphony
Rogue_Logan

Cosette nodded, then tried relaxing her legs and moving in time with the music. 1,2,1,2... She found it easier to keep dancing now that she was relaxing her body, making small steps as she moved her hips and her arms. She smiled and said, "Mademoiselle, if you can teach me, you can teach anyone!"

.::Let me glide along the surface::.

Nana smiled. "Thank you darling, now that I've taught you I think ill put my own little spin on it... something more sensual I think." Nana's stomach rolled, showing her background in belly dancing and her hips popped a little more seductively.

.::So my feet will feel no pain::.User Image

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Paradox

Samantha looked up to him as he enter with her lifeless eyes. "Yes. That is me. What is it?"

Misty L Lake

She looked down away from her looking depressed. "Maybe you're right. Maybe you're wrong. All I know is that they won't stop until they have a winner."

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Question, I submitted a story in Greed's Contest, is it the same as entering all the writing contests and when do the finalists go up?

Can I post a question here? If not sorry for interrupting.
Pretty muchh
Anonymous Alone

align]

It would have pleased him to listen. But his desires spoke first, and he was hiding now away from the moral. He ran his fingers through her hair and gripped lightly. Their lips met one more time, this time he made it a little more intense.

"Pain and Suffering should melt away and never reform..."

Shadowy Shapeshifter

25,200 Points
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Deal Me In 50
Time at the garden proved to have served well for the jester as his mood had cooled down. While he was petting the rose, he had removed his hat, letting loose his untamed silvery-white locks that waved with every passing breath of the air. His yellow eyes were locked on the rose, observing its smooth texture and its beautiful shade of red.

Standing up, the jester lifted the rose skyward, awaiting for a welcoming strong gust.
User Image
User Image

"Juice, hmm?" Lust's eyes gazed down at the drink as she reached forward to run her gloved finger over the rim of the glass, "May I have a taste?" She asked huskily while she brought the finger up to her lips to lightly taste the flavor of the juice. She smirked, bringing her hand down to her side once more,

"A pleasure, hmm?" she repeated thoughtfully, watching her as a predator would a prey, "I have not found anyone to accompany to my bed tonight, if that is what you are implying, my sweet."

Raff_sapphire6
Question, I submitted a story in Greed's Contest, is it the same as entering all the writing contests and when do the finalists go up?

Can I post a question here? If not sorry for interrupting.

///OOC: It is not the same as entering all the writing contests. Winners, finalists, ect vary in each room. For the record - everyone, I will be picking my winners today an hour or so before the ball. Earlier if I get no more entries.

Barton Citizen

Samantha Cera

Frustrated, Misty reared a little, dislodging some of her hair from it's updo and spilling some dream dust from the over sized hourglass strapped to her back. "Why can't you be the winner?" the dream dust picked itself up off of the floor and took flight in the form of a butterfly.

Demonic Bunny

8,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
She looks over at Lady Lust, her head filled with wonderful, dirty images... She asks someone at the bar to send her something with a glass of the most sought after fine wine: Merlot from the cursed ship, the S.S. Titanic (circa 1912). What the lady shall receive is yet to be seen... But from the looks of it, it is a letter, with something contained inside.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff