Welcome to Gaia! ::

Laertes Ursus
Ad_Augusta
Laertes Ursus

Smirking at the way he phrased it, "That's not a problem for me. I'm twenty-four. Probably not as young as you thought." she raised her brows expectantly, "Now it's your turn."

He shakes his head, chuckling. "Forty-seven... I'm old enough to be your father."

"Lucky for you I don't have any daddy issues." she nudges his arm. "I don't think forty-seven is considered old, only middle aged."

Beloved Darling

Marie made her way back into the ball room, stuffing the wad of money she had just received into her top. Where else would she put it? Her most recent client had been a generous one. She peered around the room, hoping to spot the gentleman she had been conversing with as the party's start. Sadly, she didn't see him. With a bit of a shrug, Lady Rainbow grabbed her fifth glass of wine that night and took a sip. Merlot this time. Not bad, not bad. But, she still preferred her Chianti for choice of red wine. The young woman began walking around the room once more, smiling to anyone who looked her way. For so late at night, the party still seemed to be in full swing. Okay, people had definitely left, but there were still quite a few people. Marie pulled out her fan, lightly fanning her face.

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Gia took a sip of champagne and surveyed the room. She lit a cigarette, inhaling slowly.

Aged Gaian

11,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Intoxicated Tentacles
Reborn Vincent

She froze in mid walk before she slouched and held on to her bag when she felt eyes on her,
She gulped silently before turning slowly, very slowly to the set of eyes before her expression
turned from scared to surprise to 'a deer caught in the headlight' expression.

She couldnt remember some parts for example; was she still standing or was she still breathing.
Standing; Check, Breathing; Working on it. She was too shocked, whatever that was looking
at her freaked her out too good.

A voice asked her about her state caused her to turn towards the source to quick, Holding
onto the side of her neck, she hissed in pain before stomping on the floor. She didnt stop
until the pain lessen and looked up to the voice. "Eh?" was the only thing she said to him;
still in shocked.

Fanged Shapeshifter

Walks back in after being gone for a while, is wearing a new dress donated to her by an anonymous person, the summon she had summoned earlier stays on her head.
"Getting quite annoying now...."
It purrs and snuggles more on her head. She sighs and walks to the wall, leaning against it again, staring out into the crowds.

Dapper Roisterer

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
She stiffened in surprise at his words, but relaxed at his hand on her shoulder, it felt nice, she shook her head and placed her hand over his and looked into his deep,red orbs, giving him a small smile.
"Your are very kind, VIncent." she whispered sincerely. "And I promise I'll be more careful for both our sakes, I should learn to not get...uh...distracted." she finished the sentence with a small laugh, placing her free hand on her back, stretching till it cracked.
"That's a bit better." she gave a wry smile and looked at Vincent once more.
"I some what envy your easy grace." she smiled up at him.

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Ad_Augusta

Further chuckling, and Laertes shakes his head. "Cute... But I think the greys in my hair may disagree."
Laertes Ursus
Ad_Augusta

Further chuckling, and Laertes shakes his head. "Cute... But I think the greys in my hair may disagree."

"Well, who am I to argue, if your mind is set. I suppose I shall leave you for the night, I'm not used to being out so late. Thank you for keeping me company." Standing on her tip toes to kiss his cheek, she let his arm go.

[[I had fun, I'm going offline for the night. thanks and enjoy the rest of your night!]]
The Lady Lilith
She stiffened in surprise at his words, but relaxed at his hand on her shoulder, it felt nice, she shook her head and placed her hand over his and looked into his deep,red orbs, giving him a small smile.
"Your are very kind, VIncent." she whispered sincerely. "And I promise I'll be more careful for both our sakes, I should learn to not get...uh...distracted." she finished the sentence with a small laugh, placing her free hand on her back, stretching till it cracked.
"That's a bit better." she gave a wry smile and looked at Vincent once more.
"I some what envy your easy grace." she smiled up at him.
User Image

His gaze eased, a certain kind of warmth flooding within his heart. It was very nostalgic; something he'd not experienced in so long... he had thought the feeling had become extinct. Unable to make any other expression, still he stared impassive, but the affection was apparent in his eyes.

"I would ... fear for your well being... noticing how ... clumsy you are..." He teased, a gentle smile pressed upon his lips.

"You're funny.." He looked away. "Envying someone like me..."

It was unheard of.

"すべては眠るの 琥珀色の中で"

Carmina Flos

She froze in mid walk before she slouched and held on to her bag when she felt eyes on her,
She gulped silently before turning slowly, very slowly to the set of eyes before her expression
turned from scared to surprise to 'a deer caught in the headlight' expression.

She couldnt remember some parts for example; was she still standing or was she still breathing.
Standing; Check, Breathing; Working on it. She was too shocked, whatever that was looking
at her freaked her out too good.

A voice asked her about her state caused her to turn towards the source to quick, Holding
onto the side of her neck, she hissed in pain before stomping on the floor. She didnt stop
until the pain lessen and looked up to the voice. "Eh?" was the only thing she said to him;
still in shocked.
User Image

"Sorry.... I didn't mean to startle you.." He let his hand fall to his side, seeing the girl was obviously startled and frightened. "Relax."

He further observed her, running his vision over her to inspect if she had been injured. Curiosity perked in him as he noticed her sudden attention to her neck. He motioned for her wrist to reach and inspect it, as well. She was certainly acting strangely.... but without any response from her it was hard to tell what was going on.

"すべては眠るの 琥珀色の中で"

Familiar Informer

Risky tapped her heel impatiently. She was becoming insufferably bored. If Cricket was here, Risky would be entertained by teasing her. But she wasn't here, and Risky didn't know anyone (because all her friends were boring, stupid hipsters who thought the Annual Ball was "too mainstream". True story) and she was just about ready to flat-out leave. But she decided to stay a bit longer (probably against her better judgement).

Benevolent Lover

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Carmina Flos

Reborn Vincent

Another partygoer was at the girl's side now. The creature of a man simply watched now, a bit taken aback by a third party becoming involved. He took a big swig of his wine and slid into the shadows, only his eyes visible now.

Aged Gaian

11,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Reborn Vincent

She blinked before shaking her head slowly; her neck still ache from the sudden turn she made.
When she saw him reaching out for her wrist, she looked up to him giving him a look that
clearly says 'What are you planning?!' Inching away from him, she kept her light brown eyes
glue to his hand.

It took her few seconds later to guess what was he trying to do, slowly moving her hand away
from her neck; she tend pulled her hair down as if an attempt to cover her ears.

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Gia stood there trying to decide whether she should leave. There wasn't anyone she knew here. As she was about to walk out, she set the empty champagne glass on the buffet table a little too hard and her glass toppled over. A few drops landed on the tablecloth, darkening the fabric.

Shameless Exhibitionist

10,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Stifling a yawn, Aria realized it was past time to retire for the night. She didn't want to go, and she knew she'd come back, but she had to get some sleep before work...
[[Good night all!]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces